Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 182 183 184 ... 224 225 226
By Leoheart 2014-01-21 16:47:25
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Leoheart said: »
haha no that wasn't me! :P
lol nvm then, thought it might've been since you knew about its stats. XD Very much enjoyed the vid though! I use a Ninjask myself. :D

Ahh It was all in the video description~
 Cerberus.Fendasis
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Fendasis
By Cerberus.Fendasis 2014-01-21 19:27:30
Link | Citer | R

As slow as Malamar may be, it's still fun when someone doesn't take him out when they should. I had a battle where someone let me get off 3 superpowers without touching my Malamar.

Contray + Superpower = fuuuuuuuuuun to play around with.
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-01-21 19:52:49
Link | Citer | R

Love my Mega Aggron. Just had a rather interesting battle only won by out lasting the other guy when he ran out of moves and died to struggle recoil lol. The fight took like 26mins with 3 pokes.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Meenners
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Meenners
By Carbuncle.Meenners 2014-01-21 21:46:30
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys!
So, I found my.. errr... younger sister collection of original pokemon cards :) There are about 1000 cards in a box and about 15+ holographic ones. (mewtwo, charizard, and many others)

Anyone know how much this set of stuff could run for? Should i just keep them or throw them away?

Let me hear your opinions :)
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2014-01-21 22:04:48
Link | Citer | R

Best advice I can give you is to check this site: http://www.trollandtoad.com/Pokemon/7061.p1n10.html

You can look up the price they sell for, or you can sell it to them. Sounds like a lot of time consuming searching, but if you keep to the holographic cards I'm sure you can get a decent idea of how much they're worth.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-21 22:54:56
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Meenners said: »
Hey guys!
So, I found my.. errr... younger sister collection of original pokemon cards :) There are about 1000 cards in a box and about 15+ holographic ones. (mewtwo, charizard, and many others)

Anyone know how much this set of stuff could run for? Should i just keep them or throw them away?

What i wanna know is why are you selling them and not returning them to your sister?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-22 01:55:58
Link | Citer | R

Anyone have a Koffing I could have? Female of possible gonna breed up ones for my team.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-22 03:53:05
Link | Citer | R

Never mind I got one off the GTS :) PokeBank has been rereleased on the JP eShop.
 Asura.Werdxi
Serveur: Asura
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-01-22 10:00:49
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys!

If that charizard is 1st edition base set and in GOOD condition, you got yourself some cash. But sadly pokemon cards do not hold almost any value.
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-01-22 10:43:05
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Never mind I got one off the GTS :) PokeBank has been rereleased on the JP eShop.

Speaking of which, does anybody have even the slightest clue as to when the bank is coming out in North America? Its now just short of one month passed the original date.
By Leoheart 2014-01-22 10:50:36
Link | Citer | R

This vid tho

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-01-22 11:43:08
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys!

I am an active TCG collector and player. Chances are that your cards are worth about 50 bucks tops depending on just how old they are. Anything pre Black and White are no longer tournament playable so the value on them pretty much amounts to collections/nostalgia.

You -might- be able to part them out and make more on ebay. Selling them in bundles of 100 cards with 3-4 Holo in each you can fetch around $10 a bundle. I buy a lot of older cards from a guy who does this, he sells 100 card bundles with 10 energy, 10 trainer, and minimum of 5 holo cards, mostly from pre-B/W but also throws in some current cards.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-22 13:24:58
Link | Citer | R

why am i the only one wondering why he does not return them to his sister? and way he replyed err my younger sister makes me think hes making that part up but who knows i could be wrong e.e
 Siren.Stunx
Serveur: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2014-01-22 15:49:05
Link | Citer | R

Pokemon Bank has started it's re-release. Asian countries atm though.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2014-01-22 17:09:14
Link | Citer | R

anyone have a decent regigigas they wanna trade me for a bit to clone? I have a shiny event suicune clone that I'll trade for it
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-01-22 17:31:15
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
why am i the only one wondering why he does not return them to his sister? and way he replyed err my younger sister makes me think hes making that part up but who knows i could be wrong e.e

Asura.Toxleh
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-01-22 17:45:59
Link | Citer | R

I check Here

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-22 20:30:30
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

not sure if your agreeing with me XD but not gonna bother worrying anymore sense the dudes not replying even so yeah xD

and if i hear right at least from what people say we should get pokebank tomorrow etc be up at midnight and try to DL it b4 it crashes again lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-23 00:20:14
Link | Citer | R

When Bank becomes available the flood of Pro Action'd Pokemon is gonna be insane.

That being said anyone who can generate 'mons I need a Conkeldurr with Ice Punch/Knock Off/Mach Punch/Drain Punch Guts Adamant Shiny Male lol I'll give you anything for it.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-01-23 00:59:23
Link | Citer | R

people are saying the 28th for NA but eh who the *** knows anymore.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-23 02:32:30
Link | Citer | R

Ohji Lunartail said: »
people are saying the 28th for NA but eh who the *** knows anymore.

yeah ikr >< they had some kinda system update for the 3DS today but no bank ; ;
 Siren.Stunx
Serveur: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2014-01-23 03:42:08
Link | Citer | R

When Bank becomes available the flood of Pro Action'd Pokemon is gonna be insane.

That being said anyone who can generate 'mons I need a Conkeldurr with Ice Punch/Knock Off/Mach Punch/Drain Punch Guts Adamant Shiny Male lol I'll give you anything for it.

there has already been a massive flood since the 1st release a month ago. got a few perfect shiny mews, lugias, and 6iv dittos already lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-23 04:38:32
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Stunx said: »

there has already been a massive flood since the 1st release a month ago. got a few perfect shiny mews, lugias, and 6iv dittos already lol.

Oh absolutely I was just saying there's going to be way more due to cheat devices are more commonly used in NA then anywhere else haha. If Nintendo/GameFreak wants to nip hacked pokemon in the butt they should just add all the move tutors from BW2 into X and Y and not allow non-blue Hexagon'd pokemon into the battle spot or to be used over wifi battles but I suppose that's too big of a thing to do.
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-01-23 05:11:24
Link | Citer | R

Yeah they really should I want ice/fire punch on my aggron damn it! and he cant learn it as an egg move.
By Leoheart 2014-01-23 06:55:50
Link | Citer | R

Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Yeah they really should I want ice/fire punch on my aggron damn it! and he cant learn it as an egg move.

It's things like these, that made me realise they weren't on TMs lol, I'm just gonna get thunder punch off of a move tutor when bank comes out!
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-01-23 07:14:56
Link | Citer | R

I thought it was just a 1 way thing? I have pokes from wonder trade with the punch moves I just cant breed them onto some that I actually want them on.

So trying to refine my Mega Aggron need a lil help.

Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 def, 252 hp and 4 sdef.
Moves:
1: toxic, tried roar didnt like was also thinking about earthquake just trying to cover some his weaknesses/heavy pokes.
2: rest
3: sleep talk
4: heavy slam
By Leoheart 2014-01-23 07:29:08
Link | Citer | R

I'm not sure, I always assumed you could just transfer back and forth between it.

My aggron has the same IVs, but i've opted for attack and defense EVs, using Iron head, rest, sleep talk and Dragon claw.
 Asura.Toxleh
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-01-23 08:31:15
Link | Citer | R

i got you
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-01-23 09:13:37
Link | Citer | R

Anybody have 3-6 perfect IV Ditto that is willing to trade? Anything on PSS is looking for Legends for any and all trades. Getting a tad annoying.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-23 10:58:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Toxleh said: »

i got you

Thanks Tox you're awesome :)
First Page 2 3 ... 182 183 184 ... 224 225 226