Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 152 153 154 ... 224 225 226
By tarupowa 2013-11-25 16:14:34
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »
So the last couple days I've just been staring blankly at my piece of paper trying to decide who to keep on my eevee team. I've been building up eevee's for each one but I'm conflicted because I want to use my favorite Eevee's, but I know they're shittier than the others. :I

On that note, I have Adamant/Jolly/Bold/Timid/Calm/Careful Eevee's that are 5/6 with Wish, some Bold/Timid/Careful's have Curse/Wish/Stored Power/Yawn.

Let me know if any of you guys want some and if you can, give me some incite on your eevee team, unless it's a secret, which I understand :I I'm just really curious. IT'S RIPPING MY HEART OUT ;-;
can i still have the one with my SV? :D im about to have supper then i can log on
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-25 16:54:49
Link | Citer | R

I've been tossing around this doubles idea let me know what you guys think.

Treveant: Harvest Impish Sitrus Berry
Leech Seed/Will-o-Wisp/Confuse Ray/Horn Leech

Mega Venusaur: Thick Fat Modest Venusaurite
Sunny Day/Grassy Terrain/Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb

With Grassy Terrain Giga Drain and Horn Leech get a 50% damage boost. Plus both pokemon get 1/16th hp back each turn. Add that to Leech Seed Treveant gets 1/16+1/8 hp back each turn as the opponent is losing 1/4 it's hp from burn and seed. Sunny Day is for harvest to be 100% berry return on Treveant. Sounds pretty crazy no?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-11-25 17:09:49
Link | Citer | R

[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-25 17:11:16
Link | Citer | R

Was just looking at Smogon and the builds for some pookemon I noticed there were two tabs "Neverused" and "Rarelyused"... What exactly do they mean by that because I would think if never used... why is there a build even listed for it?
 Bahamut.Nixak
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-25 17:47:39
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
I think I will be filling my last slot with a Hawlucha. Just having a hard time deciding the nickname.
I'm making one named Nacho Libre!
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Toxleh
Serveur: Asura
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-25 18:48:32
Link | Citer | R

there are different tiers, like if we were to hold a tournament, we could hold a never used, rarely used, under used, borderlined, over used or ubers tournament

NU, RU, UU, BL, OU, Uber

basically NU can use NU pokemon only, RU can use NU and RU, UU can use UU RU NU, etc.

the pokemon in these tiers are arranged thusly because they are the strongest, the list of pokemon in OU are there for a reason.

while those are still tiers for black and white 2, they will eventually come out with newer tiers.

there are different tabs for them because different pokemon can function differently in different tiers.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-25 19:46:54
Link | Citer | R

Arceus be praised! I finally am done breeding breeding Eevees. That means that I can now give away the nice left over female Eevees too. All have Anticipation (hidden ability and are Modest (-Att, +Sp.Atk). List of their IV are as follows:

1. X/31/31/31/31/31
2. 31/X/X/31/31/31
3. 31/31/X/31/X/31
4. 31/31/X/31/X/31
5. 31/X/31/X/X/31

Kingnobody/Ousuma gets first dibs on the 5/6 one as repayment for the Eevee he/she gave to me if he/she wants it. Otherwize its first come first serve. In game name is Sandra, FC 1134-7681-7176
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-25 19:57:19
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Toxleh said: »
there are different tiers, like if we were to hold a tournament, we could hold a never used, rarely used, under used, borderlined, over used or ubers tournament

NU, RU, UU, BL, OU, Uber

basically NU can use NU pokemon only, RU can use NU and RU, UU can use UU RU NU, etc.

the pokemon in these tiers are arranged thusly because they are the strongest, the list of pokemon in OU are there for a reason.

while those are still tiers for black and white 2, they will eventually come out with newer tiers.

there are different tabs for them because different pokemon can function differently in different tiers.

So generally speaking the NU and RU are the least restricted tiers?

I was also wondering something about sleep clause. If you knew for a fact that a pokemon were going to wake up on their next turn, you go to resleep it, and your opponent switches out instead of letting their mon wake up. Is that still a violation of the sleep clause?
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-25 20:08:39
Link | Citer | R

anyone have a spare 4-5/6 ANYTHING from the field egg group?
Need it for breeding purposes x.x surprised I dont have one myself

Well I do have an eevee but it has moves I don't want it to forget D:

edit: OU means overused, meaning most pokemon that have good stats and abilities will be here, UU means underused so alot of pokemon like heracross were actually decent but because of its typing, had alot of weaknesses and since its speed was slow, had a harder time keeping up with other faster pokemon.

it goes all the way down to NU which are like never used, meaning some of them are so bad stat wise, move wise, and ability wise that they get placed there
By Leoheart 2013-11-25 20:18:29
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Shiva.Zykei
Serveur: Shiva
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2013-11-25 20:22:01
Link | Citer | R

If anyone interested, I'm giving out these charmander eggs, there's a few decent ones for use and for breeding; all come with Dragon Dance and Outrage since I was passing IVs down with Dragonite.

@Dawn, I got a 5IV farfetch'd that's in field and flying group... don't ask why lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-25 21:03:54
Link | Citer | R

Anyone who is online right that can help me trade evolve my Phantump and Haunter. If you want some of the bred pokemon I listed let me know I am home right now.
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-25 21:13:43
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Anyone who is online right that can help me trade evolve my Phantump and Haunter. If you want some of the bred pokemon I listed let me know I am home right now.
I can. Trainer name is Sandra.
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-25 21:19:31
Link | Citer | R

If you still need help, my trainer name is Justin I got a few minutes while I rewatch Diggersby tho.

Looks like you got it!
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-25 21:23:20
Link | Citer | R

Thank you so much :)
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-25 21:33:32
Link | Citer | R

If you use a consumable item in a player vs player battle does it actually consume it, or just for that battle?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-25 21:44:39
Link | Citer | R

Just for the battle.
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-25 22:12:44
Link | Citer | R

Was watching this Verlisify guy talking about Doublade vs Aegislash.

He mentions it might be beneficial to keep it as a Doublade if you aren't good at predicting things like opponents switching etc so you aren't catching yourself with your pokepants around your ankles.

What do you guys think, better to just use the Aegislash and learn how to manage stances right off the bat or maybe play with the Doublade version a while longer first?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-25 22:20:06
Link | Citer | R

I used both for a while I prefer using Aegislash just breed him with 0 Speed so you are in defensive mode as long as physically possible.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-25 22:58:12
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Nixak said: »
Arceus be praised! I finally am done breeding breeding Eevees. That means that I can now give away the nice left over female Eevees too. All have Anticipation (hidden ability and are Modest (-Att, +Sp.Atk). List of their IV are as follows:

1. X/31/31/31/31/31
2. 31/X/X/31/31/31
3. 31/31/X/31/X/31
4. 31/31/X/31/X/31
5. 31/X/31/X/X/31

Kingnobody/Ousuma gets first dibs on the 5/6 one as repayment for the Eevee he/she gave to me if he/she wants it. Otherwize its first come first serve. In game name is Sandra, FC 1134-7681-7176
Naw, no biggie.

I already have my Eevee team perfectly bred (6 pokes with 6/6 IVs).

So feel free to give any free ones out.
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-25 23:00:39
Link | Citer | R

I used both for a while I prefer using Aegislash just breed him with 0 Speed so you are in defensive mode as long as physically possible.

So essentially you want to make it so that you will be in defense mode and go second coming out of defense just to attack.

If so, wouldn't you also go second when you have to switch back to defense on the next turn(s)?

I readed some just now... priority. :O
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-25 23:02:16
Link | Citer | R

So essentially you want to make it so that you will be in defense mode and go second coming out of defense just to attack.

If so, wouldn't you also go second when you have to switch back to defense on the next turn(s)?

I readed some just now... priority. :O
King's Shield has top priority, so it is very possible to be fully defensive while still attacking.

Only problem is, when he is hit with a super effective, he usually dies...
 Odin.Eddx
Serveur: Odin
user: Edd
By Odin.Eddx 2013-11-25 23:13:46
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Nixak said: »

1. X/31/31/31/31/31
2. 31/X/X/31/31/31
3. 31/31/X/31/X/31
4. 31/31/X/31/X/31
5. 31/X/31/X/X/31

Hey Nizak mind if I get a HA eevee when you get a chance? Trainer name is Eddie, we are friends already. Thanks!!
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-25 23:29:40
Link | Citer | R

Couple (probably dumb) questions.

Do EVs stick when you trade pokemon, IE if I really like the balloon games can I EV train my GF's pokemon?

What did people do to reset EVs in past versions?
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-25 23:40:19
Link | Citer | R

The stick when you trade them.
There's berries that you can mutate and they become EV erasers. Like Qualot berries take off 10 DEF EV's everytime you feed it to a pokemon.
There's also reset bags that you can get in the balloon games? I don't really know, but the boy used that to reset his EV'd pokemon D: I never really did the balloon games so I'm not really sure :I

In the past versions... I'm not really sure how they did it besides berries, but I remember that it sucked *** in soulsilver I believe, since you could only get the berries with some kind of battle points? Never did it, so I'm not sure lol.
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-25 23:43:23
Link | Citer | R

Yeah the erase bags are very useful, and awesome that you can trade them!
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-25 23:44:44
Link | Citer | R

Couple (probably dumb) questions.

Do EVs stick when you trade pokemon, IE if I really like the balloon games can I EV train my GF's pokemon?

What did people do to reset EVs in past versions?

i have some free perfect honedges 31/31/31/x/31/0 brave i was giving away

ev's stay when you trade, only happyiness resets

there are ev reducing berries, since idk how to get a reset bag that ive heard of from the ev super training game i don't play, i use them as well

ill leave it up anyway, but to elaborate on your berry question, skitty person, berries are MUCH much easier to obtain this version

i have all berries besides lanset/stark berries apparently

since we get 36 berry plots to plant, stuff, and each plant yields significant amount of berries the amount of berries you can accumulate in a short time is staggering
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-25 23:48:59
Link | Citer | R

grumpy cat if you have some spare reset bags you should erase my hitmontop, getting him to evolve into hitmontop was incredibly annoying, not to mention getting a tyrogue with 31/31/31/x/31/31 since they don't have a female counterpart 100% male onry
 Odin.Eddx
Serveur: Odin
user: Edd
By Odin.Eddx 2013-11-25 23:50:59
Link | Citer | R

Thanks so much Nizak, you're awesome!
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-25 23:53:21
Link | Citer | R

You get white training bags at random it seems. You can also use Perilous Soup to remove all EVs. Its made by Mixing Kee Berry & Maranga Berry (it says that on serebii)
First Page 2 3 ... 152 153 154 ... 224 225 226