Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 224 225 226
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-05-15 21:07:50
Link | Citer | R

Highly disagree, but to each his/her own. There are many Gen I Pokemon that I always found extremely stupid.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-05-15 21:12:41
Link | Citer | R

Now, see, I actually got excited watching that. I got CHILLS! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST MAKE THE ANIME LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!?!
[+]
 Shiva.Galbir
Serveur: Shiva
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-05-15 21:21:17
Link | Citer | R

I imagine they would make a ton of money if they released a finale movie for ash. Something that dealt with some of the major questions people have wondered over the years. Who is his father, what was in the GS ball, wtf was that giant Dragonite esque pokemon in the lighthouse ep.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-15 21:30:54
Link | Citer | R

Found another youtube of it, for those who care lol

Also, there's news on B2/W2's japanese website. mostly concerning on stuff we know already, like that 3D pokedex thing, Bianca giving you your pokemon (she looks younger to me in the pic), the pokemon movie making (in-game), this thursday (5/17) will have a special for B2/W2 in the anime or something (with the legendary Meloetta) and one month later (i think right when b2/w2 comes out in japan) that poison rock star gym leader will have a cameo in the anime.Meloetta movie event thing. Keldeo wifi event for the b2/w2 release.

This is basically what the news portion of the jp site has

basically confirming couple of those leaked pics

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/news/
 Siren.Renavi
Serveur: Siren
user: Renavi
By Siren.Renavi 2012-05-15 21:37:43
Link | Citer | R

Anyone have any extra starters from any gen they wanna trade me for some random useless pokemonz? :D I just restarted and I don't wanna use my ActionReplay on this file. x.x;
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-15 21:59:05
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Renavi said: »
Anyone have any extra starters from any gen they wanna trade me for some random useless pokemonz? :D I just restarted and I don't wanna use my ActionReplay on this file. x.x;
Did you try GTS or do you not have them seen yet? (I could breed you some but that might take a few, cuz i've been breeding musharna like crazy)
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Shiva
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-15 22:06:04
Link | Citer | R

That video was awesome! @_@
Cheren looks badass. :Q
[+]
 Siren.Renavi
Serveur: Siren
user: Renavi
By Siren.Renavi 2012-05-15 22:11:59
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
Siren.Renavi said: »
Did you try GTS or do you not have them seen yet? (I could breed you some but that might take a few, cuz i've been breeding musharna like crazy)

Haven't seen + I just have the Pal pad and can barely trade, don't even think I've been to the city w/ the GTS yet iirc. xD
 Phoenix.Bomber
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-05-15 22:48:55
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said: »
Highly disagree, but to each his/her own. There are many Gen I Pokemon that I always found extremely stupid.
It's ok lol i didn't mean all of em but the few badass pokemons of generation 1 outdo all the badass pokemons that came out after..
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-05-16 00:52:11
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Leonkasai said: »
That video was awesome! @_@
Cheren looks badass. :Q

I was hoping he would be the 8th gym, or something higher than...first. A little insulting being the first one. I'll assuming he'll have some story of "I wanted to be the strongest, but I discovered I had a talent for teaching new trainers the way to train Pokemon, so I became an early gym leader"

Of course in terms of anime, every gym is the same in terms of power. (*** Lillipup with Shadow Ball. WHAT.)
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-05-19 15:36:22
Link | Citer | R

If anyone is interested, I've started a LP of Emerald Version Randomizer Nuzlocke challenge. I'll be continuing tomorrow because I have family over. No need for extra voices in the background.

[+]
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-05-19 15:40:11
Link | Citer | R

Should've gone for frame 17!
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-06-18 08:24:51
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
A sushi chain in Japan, Kura Zushi, is currently holding a promotion where you have a chance to win a Black 2 and White 2 DVD that contains some new B2W2 game footage. Thanks to Puddizzle from our forums, we now have the video - it's a little over a minute long, but shows some footage of PokeWood, a battle against Misty in the World Tournament, a friend battle, and Black Kyurem and White Kyurem using Freeze Shock and Ice Burn. In the Misty battle, you can hear remixed Kanto Gym Leader music and Misty is titled "Pokemon Trainer Misty" rather than "Gym Leader Misty."

This video shows...

- Pokemon Wood (Pokéwood is a new feature in the games that allows the player to take part in making films involving Pokémon. The player will choose from various scenarios and act them out.)

- Pokemon World Championship (A new facility featured in Black 2 and White 2 is the Pokémon World Championship, where the player will be able to battle every Gym Leader and Champion from previous generations in various types of battles.)

- Battle with Misty, featuring Kanto battle remix'd.

- Tag battle (just a random one I suppose?)

- Black/White Kyurem using their own ice attacks.

Also, list of gym leaders if anyone's interested. Will spoiler it. (In no particular order, mind you)
 Sylph.Nephriel
Serveur: Sylph
user: Nephriel
By Sylph.Nephriel 2012-06-21 14:17:16
Link | Citer | R

So Pokemon Conquest anyone? I'm trying to decide if I should run out and get it.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Serveur: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-06-21 14:21:47
Link | Citer | R

it looks good, id buy it if i had cash to spend lol for now the roms arent working so i cant tell you D:
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-06-21 14:27:32
Link | Citer | R

Smogon said:
Known Move Tutor Moves in B/W2

Gunk Shot
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Low Kick
Dual Chop
Seed Bomb
Uproar
Super Fang
Iron Head
Signal Beam
Bounce
Drill Run
Bug Bite
Covet
Last Resort
Iron Defense
Magnet Rise
Magic Coat
Block
Hyper Voice
Electroweb
Icy Wind
Iron Tail
Aqua Tail
Earth Power
Zen Headbutt
Foul Play
Superpower
Gravity
Dragon Pulse
Dark Pulse
Bind
Snore
Heal Bell
Knock Off
Synthesis
Roost
Sky Attack
Role Play
Heat Wave
Giga Drain
Drain Punch
Pain Split
Tailwind
Magic Room
Wonder Room
Spite
Recycle
Trick
Stealth Rock
Endeavor
Skill Swap
Worry Seed
Gastro Acid
Outrage
Helping Hand
After You
Endeavor
Sleep Talk
Snatch

No compatibility list yet though.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-06-21 23:35:04
Link | Citer | R

so ive been playing pokemon conquest, and i dunno i like it so far but not that easy to grind lol :P takes some getting used to
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-06-22 14:02:50
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »

No compatibility list yet though.
Will work with regular DS and DS lite
Region locked for the rest. (So if you have a JP DSi or 3DS, it'll play on that but not an NA DSi or 3DS)
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-06-22 14:49:13
Link | Citer | R

I meant which Pokemon can use which Tutors. Like, Firepunch Haxorus. or Roost Archeops.
 Sylph.Nephriel
By Sylph.Nephriel 2012-06-22 18:46:40
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
so ive been playing pokemon conquest, and i dunno i like it so far but not that easy to grind lol :P takes some getting used to
I just got it too. Think I've conquered like seven places. It is fun but I'm also finding it kind of hard to just grind away at those battles without the occasional break.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-06-22 19:42:53
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Nephriel said: »
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
I just got it too. Think I've conquered like seven places. It is fun but I'm also finding it kind of hard to just grind away at those battles without the occasional break.
ive beaten 9 :o tried to go to the bird type one but i lost lol so back the horrible grinding lol
 Sylph.Nephriel
By Sylph.Nephriel 2012-06-23 16:40:02
Link | Citer | R

I spent like 5 years just trying to get a few Warlords I really wanted :| back to conquering! Still a fun game I think.
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2012-06-24 03:12:44
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-06-24 03:47:53
Link | Citer | R

i beat pokemon conquest's main story in about 15 hours .-. but now tons of new stories unlocked :O
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-06-25 18:21:33
Link | Citer | R

This PokeWood (The movie thing) is actually quite interesting
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-06-26 09:06:24
Link | Citer | R

>_>
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-06-30 15:23:38
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-07-03 14:27:54
Link | Citer | R

Here's something interesting for you guys who like battle tower and whatnot
http://www.geek.com/articles/games/pokemon-world-championship-winners-will-appear-in-black-and-white-2-2012073/
basically you get to fight whoever wins the irl Pokemon World Tourny via DLC for B2/W2's PWT.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-07-08 19:45:34
Link | Citer | R

Completed White 2 Pokedex

Finally

Got it

I'm so *** happy right now.

Quote:
This Key Item increases the likelihood that you will encounter Shiny Pokémon. When you have the item in your bag, then the chances of encountering Shiny Pokémon in the wild is increased to 300% of normal, making it a 1 in 2,370.6 chance. If, however, you're using the Masuda Method to breed, it reduces it from 1 in 1,365.3 down to 1 in 1024.
By lilsanchez 2012-07-13 13:25:20
Link | Citer | R

Playing pokemon black 2, and wtf... They only give you 5 spaces to name your pokemon. How stupid is that. Might be a japanese version thing. Their 1 kanji character means more then our 1 letter. lol >.<
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 224 225 226