First Page 2 3 ... 105 106 107 ... 224 225 226
 Bahamut.Aestas
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Tournesol
By Bahamut.Aestas 2013-10-31 03:24:17
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Artemys said: »
How does one get Good enough to enter that Fashion Store??
What I found to work best is buying 100 Poke balls (read: not the normal ones, but any of the fancy ones [including Premier balls] that are sold in the Poke Ball boutique in Lumiose City) one at a time. Use your bargain power and just go to town. Personally, I just bought a ton of Quick balls & Dusk balls since they're practically the best Poke balls to use anyway.
 Ragnarok.Allslove
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Allslove
By Ragnarok.Allslove 2013-10-31 07:47:17
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Zykei said: »
Working at the hotel gives style points too

According to Serebii.net, Hotel work has a significant impact on your style points. You can do 3 difference jobs once per day, each one is completely easy. As you keep doing them, you get promotions to slightly more difficult tasks which pay out more money. Once you get to the top floor each job pays out 50k. 150k is not bad for maybe 15 minutes of work.

http://serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

Fun Fact, the guy that wants to sell you the million Pokebuck Mega Stone in the Stone Emporium is in fact your "Fame Checker". His price will drop depending on your style points. His minimum bid is 10,000.

Now, a question for the more experienced breeders than me. I'm trying to breed a Magnemite for IVs. The Magnemite line typically has low attack, so I'm not concerned for having that be the odd IV out.

The problem seems to be with the Magnemites themsevles. With a 2 IV Magneton and 2 IV Ditto with a Destiny Knot, I was able to get a 4 IV Magnemite. Now I'm using that 4 IV Magnemite with a different Ditto to "fill in" the missing stats, but I'm getting Magnemites with "It's Terrible..." stats, and neither 4IV Magnemite or the Dittos I'm using have such stats. Am I doing something wrong with my stock of Magnemites and Dittos, or is the random number generator slapping me around?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-10-31 08:21:33
Link | Citer | R

It's rather rare but you can get bad stats, yes.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-31 08:25:23
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Allslove said: »
Now, a question for the more experienced breeders than me. I'm trying to breed a Magnemite for IVs. The Magnemite line typically has low attack, so I'm not concerned for having that be the odd IV out.

The problem seems to be with the Magnemites themsevles. With a 2 IV Magneton and 2 IV Ditto with a Destiny Knot, I was able to get a 4 IV Magnemite. Now I'm using that 4 IV Magnemite with a different Ditto to "fill in" the missing stats, but I'm getting Magnemites with "It's Terrible..." stats, and neither 4IV Magnemite or the Dittos I'm using have such stats. Am I doing something wrong with my stock of Magnemites and Dittos, or is the random number generator slapping me around?
It depends on how you are trying to breed them.

Are you using a Destiny Knot on the Magnemite or the Ditto? I found that Destiny Knot doesn't work that well on Dittos (out of personal experience, but I could always be wrong, I didn't do a scientific method of determining it). That's why I always put the knot on the Pokemon you are trying to breed.

I would also suggest finding a Ditto with the Nature you want and breeding that last (use an Everstone instead of a Power Item).
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-10-31 08:50:13
Link | Citer | R

doesn't matter who gets the knot. its just bad luck
[+]
 Ragnarok.Allslove
By Ragnarok.Allslove 2013-10-31 08:56:36
Link | Citer | R

Magnemite has the Knot. I gave Ditto a Power item to try to force the stat to go through, but I think the game gives priority to one over the other. 3 batches of 5 eggs all came back with 2 or fewer 31-IVs. Going to try more batches with just Magnemite with the Knot and a Ditto with an Everstone now to see what happens.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-10-31 08:57:15
Link | Citer | R

It's just bad luck. I have Ditto with 3 perfect IVs and the rest are average to terrible stats. Sometimes the knot gives me the 3 perfect IVs sometimes I get the terrible stats. It's just luck.

Shouldn't use power item and knot your losing your nature. Put an everstone on the Pokemon who has the nature you want. That will also help with Characteristics at least that's what I have noticed after all the mass breeding I have done. It'll get you characteristics of the 31 variety.
 Ragnarok.Allslove
By Ragnarok.Allslove 2013-10-31 09:04:18
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
... I have Ditto with 3 perfect IVs and the rest are average to terrible stats...

Also, just out of curiosity, are these Friend Safari Dittos? I keep seeing people advertising 5 and 6 IV on the GTS, but the best I've gotten after 45 minutes of Ditto hunting were all 2 IVs. Again with the completely random or is there something I'm missing?
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-10-31 09:09:16
Link | Citer | R

5 and 6 IV ditto are very unlikely since you can't breed them. only two stats are guaranteed from safari. assume anything higher than 3 is most likely ***.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-10-31 09:25:02
Link | Citer | R

My 3 IV Ditto was from Safari. It's HP/ATT/SP.ATT my other Dittos are 2 IVs. You can get 4 IV'd Dittos it's super rare though. Since only 2 IVs are garunteed in Safari
 Ragnarok.Allslove
By Ragnarok.Allslove 2013-10-31 10:07:17
Link | Citer | R

Got it! (I think)

Magnemite
Bold (+DEF / -ATT)
Capable of Taking Hits
"Can't be beat" in: HP, S. Attack, Defense, S. Defense, Speed.
 Shiva.Arana
Serveur: Shiva
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-10-31 10:10:42
Link | Citer | R

Right in the feels.

[+]
 Valefor.Ivaan
Serveur: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2013-10-31 12:11:55
Link | Citer | R

Im wondering if anyone knows how to make the classic spike / staller ferrothron.

Im looking at serebi and apparently on the move list for gen 6 it cannot learn spikes or leech seed naturally.

Anyone make one from this generation?

I sdont wanna waste my time on one if i cant get some of its moves until dec with the poke bank.

As we speak iom looking up how to get moves such as spikes / stealth rock / leech seed in its move set, but it doesnt seem possible atm according to serebi.

Anyone have any info?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-10-31 13:14:07
Link | Citer | R

Most likely through egg moves. Not sure with what though will have to research it.

Gonna take 2 cross breeds and pray none of the moves get overwrit

Stealth Rock from breeding a female Ferroseed with a Male Steelix with Stealth Rock put the move in the 3rd slot on Steelix.

Spikes
Breed that female baby with a male Klefki with Spikes in its 4th move slot.

Not sure if this works but it should hopefully the Klefki won't have another egg move in the 3rd slot to overwrite the Stealth Rock.
 Siren.Stunx
Serveur: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-10-31 14:25:55
Link | Citer | R

Add me if you havnt, added a bunch of ppl from recent pages~

4038 5997 7970

~Bungie
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-31 14:30:23
Link | Citer | R

really busy school week/weekend. dont know how much I can play at all. Damn responsibilities, I wanna play pokemons :c also probably going to be in school from like 2:30 til 9:30 tonight oh boy D:

[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2013-10-31 14:51:53
Link | Citer | R

glaaaaceon = Fav.

Also, the Pokemon Amie thing is pretty cool with some of the Pokemon... If you Hold your stylus near Glaceon for a moment it'll look at it for a bit then start holding up its paw and you can give it a high-five. (Smack sound and all)

They did a lot with it, even facial recognition lol.
 Valefor.Ivaan
Serveur: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2013-10-31 14:55:11
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Most likely through egg moves. Not sure with what though will have to research it.

Gonna take 2 cross breeds and pray none of the moves get overwrit

Stealth Rock from breeding a female Ferroseed with a Male Steelix with Stealth Rock put the move in the 3rd slot on Steelix.

Spikes
Breed that female baby with a male Klefki with Spikes in its 4th move slot.

Not sure if this works but it should hopefully the Klefki won't have another egg move in the 3rd slot to overwrite the Stealth Rock.
What about leech seed? Serebi says ferothorn learns basically nothing that good for its set up in this generation
 Fenrir.Sylow
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-10-31 15:32:40
Link | Citer | R

Serebii also has zero egg moves listed for Gen VI. But things clearly have egg moves, so that should tell you something.

Anyway, Ferroseed is in the plant egg group so you have ... just about every other plant pokemon available to choose from to breed leech seed onto it.
 Shiva.Zykei
Serveur: Shiva
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2013-10-31 16:44:16
Link | Citer | R

They've changed eggs moves this gen too, both parents can pass egg moves now, but can't pass TMs anymore (not that is needed anymore).
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-10-31 17:01:00
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-10-31 17:05:53
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
Serebii also has zero egg moves listed for Gen VI. But things clearly have egg moves, so that should tell you something.

Anyway, Ferroseed is in the plant egg group so you have ... just about every other plant pokemon available to choose from to breed leech seed onto it.
For spikes though, I think he's limited to just Cacnea line. But rocks you can get from a lot from the mineral line. I know Dwebble learns through level up.
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-10-31 17:15:39
Link | Citer | R

Dunno if these have been posted; I haven't been here for the last 20-30 pages. Some guy supposedly hacked his game to get pics.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-10-31 17:16:41
Link | Citer | R

waitwhatisthis

actually, I have seen these names around the GTS for the past few weeks...
seriously? people want to trade an oddish (or other common 'mon) for these?

:/
 Bahamut.Nixak
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-10-31 17:17:59
Link | Citer | R

Once more the Pokemon Google Doc List has been updated. Martel, Vespario, Lennith, and Lennith's Wife are the new FCs added to the list. I have updated some more safaris (one is a fighting type safari) and Mii names too.

For some reason Vespario's 3rd pokemon in his/her friend safari will not update for me in game. I know its a Vivillon and have even caught one from his/her safari but it still wont update in game. Anyone else have that problem?
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-10-31 17:24:00
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
waitwhatisthis

actually, I have seen these names around the GTS for the past few weeks...
seriously? people want to trade an oddish (or other common 'mon) for these?

:/
People always want legendaries for little/no effort.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-10-31 18:26:33
Link | Citer | R

added a bunch of people from the last few pages, most of em are still blank for me
 Fenrir.Sylow
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-10-31 18:26:51
Link | Citer | R

Pretty sure those are shops. The art style is way off. But if they're not, then they just look bad :(
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-10-31 19:38:52
Link | Citer | R

I was thinking Diancie was Carbink's evolution since they are same typing.

I do like that Hoppa design though.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-10-31 20:24:02
Link | Citer | R

volcanon's legs remind ne of Heatran
First Page 2 3 ... 105 106 107 ... 224 225 226