Minecraft Anyone?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Minecraft anyone?
Minecraft anyone?
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-09-01 21:36:24
Link | Citer | R

yea but ya can allways start a private server to *** around on with ya freinds
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Serveur: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-09-01 21:39:22
Link | Citer | R

I can't run a server off my PC. My Internet is slow.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-09-01 23:18:13
Link | Citer | R

every time i play it slows down my computer, if i play for hours it becomes almost more worth it to hard reset my comp than to wait for it to speed back up =/

the latest version of broville doesnt help with its massive expansion and massive addition of complex redstone circuitry
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-09-02 00:33:39
Link | Citer | R

someone start a server and lets make a "Minecraft Static" ;]
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-09-18 18:41:30
Link | Citer | R

so if i wanted to start my own server, i just download the mindcraft_server.exe and run it?

or do i need hamachi and all that crap?

i know you have to list the ip address, and the forwarded port right?

would the underlined red be the port thats open? im really inexperienced at this and cant seem to find how to host anywhere ><
By slipispsycho 2011-09-18 18:41:54
Link | Citer | R

Yes, that's the port.
[+]
 Siren.Miyokonami
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Miyokonami 2011-09-18 18:42:33
Link | Citer | R

I loveeeeee minecraft, Ive made so much ***and played tons of maps. Saw Craft was pretty fun.
By slipispsycho 2011-09-18 18:43:15
Link | Citer | R

Also, it's not quite as easy as just downloading server client and running it.
 Siren.Miyokonami
By Siren.Miyokonami 2011-09-18 18:45:43
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn said: »
so if i wanted to start my own server, i just download the mindcraft_server.exe and run it?

or do i need hamachi and all that crap?

i know you have to list the ip address, and the forwarded port right?

would the underlined red be the port thats open? im really inexperienced at this and cant seem to find how to host anywhere ><
Yes, I run a server using the client and you'll need hamachi and its your ip and that port for a basic server w/o a host.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-09-18 18:45:44
Link | Citer | R

what more is needed?
By slipispsycho 2011-09-18 18:48:52
Link | Citer | R

There's Hamachi and there's another thing, the thing I used that I can't remember for ***what it was. I'm not sure if it's any easier with Hamachi.
[+]
 Siren.Miyokonami
By Siren.Miyokonami 2011-09-18 18:50:33
Link | Citer | R

Psycho Slip said: »
There's Hamachi and there's another thing, the thing I used that I can't remember for ***what it was. I'm not sure if it's any easier with Hamachi.

Hamachi/Client is all you need to run a server and have others play on it with you...

If you host and want to add plugins is another story but just to play and have a basic server with basic options is Hamachi and Client. Thats all.
[+]
By volkom 2011-09-18 18:52:20
Link | Citer | R

my friend has a minecraft server up and running~ I'll see if I can get admin rights so I can whitelist people; if you want~
[+]
By slipispsycho 2011-09-18 18:53:23
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miyokonami said: »
Psycho Slip said: »

Hamachi/Client is all you need to run a server and have others play on it with you...

If you host and want to add plugins is another story but just to play and have a basic server with basic options is Hamachi and Client. Thats all.
I wasn't saying you needed anything else, I was saying I used something else. I just can't remember what it was.
 Siren.Miyokonami
By Siren.Miyokonami 2011-09-18 18:55:16
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
my friend has a minecraft server up and running~ I'll see if I can get admin rights so I can whitelist people; if you want~

I might be down for this, since the survival server I was on just got shut down :/
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-09-18 18:57:18
Link | Citer | R

thanks tons slip and miyo ^^
ill get on hamachi i guess then, i had it but i had to reformat so blah

i just happened to come by a free pc, nothing really special but its good enough to run a minecraft server 24/7 so its been my new obsession type of deal to get this up and running
By slipispsycho 2011-09-18 18:57:45
Link | Citer | R

If you plan to use plugins, it can get pretty technical and complicated. Best to work those out before anyone's on the server cuz you're going to have to shut it down a lot to test things out and tweak it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-09-18 18:58:26
Link | Citer | R

edit: i dont plan to use plugins at the moment, id just like a basic server
By volkom 2011-09-18 19:01:29
Link | Citer | R

I might be down for this, since the survival server I was on just got shut down :/
yeah, our original goal was to build a massive feudal japan-like city, with an intricate mine complex below >.> but then...new patch came up..so we just blew everything up with tnt :D

I think I wanna build Sereitei >.> (like...from Bleach :D)
 Bismarck.Seiver
user: Seiver
By Bismarck.Seiver 2011-09-18 19:01:56
Link | Citer | R

i can set up a teamspeak server fo this if you guys want?
 Siren.Miyokonami
By Siren.Miyokonami 2011-09-18 19:02:33
Link | Citer | R

Niceee

Ive made such random things and a lot of creepy things. Depends on what texture pack Im using hahaha
CANDY CRAFT FTW
 Siren.Miyokonami
By Siren.Miyokonami 2011-09-18 19:04:38
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Seiver said: »
i can set up a teamspeak server fo this if you guys want?

yeah, our original goal was to build a massive feudal japan-like city, with an intricate mine complex below >.> but then...new patch came up..so we just blew everything up with tnt :D

I think I wanna build Sereitei >.> (like...from Bleach :D)
You guys set this up and then send me a PM
[+]
By slipispsycho 2011-09-18 19:07:50
Link | Citer | R

Finally remembered, This is what I used. For Minecraft it's free, even though they sell services they have free services, which enable you to use it with Minecraft.
By volkom 2011-09-18 20:31:33
Link | Citer | R

K i found out from my friend that the minecraft server is down~ So I'll reactivate it like tuesday or something. Just send me a PM with your info and I'll get you guys whitelisted and the server ip
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-09-18 20:58:54
Link | Citer | R

I find I'm very dwarf like in minecraft. I never really build things above ground.

Might be because when I first started a nice little creeper came along and blew up part of a house I was trying to start. Ever since then I hide underground.
 Bismarck.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-09-18 21:09:41
Link | Citer | R

I've been absolutely absorbed in making skins instead of working on my in-game architectureblarg lately.

I am such a pansy; I'm probably going to put the world in creative mode even though Endermen are the cutest things ever. I don't have that option on friend's server, though... lol.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-09-18 21:11:00
Link | Citer | R

I like creative mode, but I don't like how the unlimited item menu is set up. I would much rather use Toomanyitems. =P
 Bismarck.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-09-18 21:26:53
Link | Citer | R

I haven't tried it yet (haven't updated to 1.8 because of server stuff), but I currently use TMI and Zombe's flying mod. I'll have to look into that. D: I have mixed feelings about updating because of the animal spawn issue.
By slipispsycho 2011-09-18 21:39:43
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Stiklelf said: »
I find I'm very dwarf like in minecraft. I never really build things above ground.

Might be because when I first started a nice little creeper came along and blew up part of a house I was trying to start. Ever since then I hide underground.
I'm mostly the same way. It all started when I first started playing MC, my very first place was a tunnel 2x3 dug through an entire mountain and somewhere in the middle was a set of staircases leading deeper under the ground until you came to the main hall, and off that main hall were several other rooms, and a series of deep holes and ladders with mine passages leading off where I mined all my materials. Every building I make has a huge underground labyrinth connected to it.

Some of my projects were a giant underwater glass pyramid, a skull with the mouth open (a huge one, probably 50 blocks high and 30 wide) that led into a mountain cave and a huge castle complete with the castle walls. I also built voyager (about 200 blocks long, not as big as the enterprise that one person built, but still not tiny, took me a week of constant work to get it right).

This is the only thing I've ever actually recorded

That wasn't it's finished state, that was nearly done though.

This is voyager (again, not finished, when it was finished all the ship was one color)
That's still missing the nacelles and the landing gear, that pattern underneath is gone, as well as the stone it's laid on, I made it so it looked as if the ship had landed, with more natural terrain and water.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-09-18 22:34:08
Link | Citer | R

i'm absolutely loving the new update, i started a second world to find more/bigger npc villages, and found 3 of them, the first one was near my spawn in a desert, and only 2 houses bigger than my other saves, then i went across a mountain range, and across a bigger desert and found a nicely sized npc town, which i then went to link by elevated road to the other one, and in the process, i found the third one, which was the biggest of the 3, in the middle of the large desert. so now i have all 3 of them linked together =D
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43