Minecraft Anyone?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Minecraft anyone?
Minecraft anyone?
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2012-06-15 15:50:32
Link | Citer | R

Cardinalgate asked me to ask you if you guys want to try tekkit out.
 Bismarck.Calina
user: calina
By Bismarck.Calina 2012-06-15 21:20:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Drakelth said: »
Cardinalgate asked me to ask you if you guys want to try tekkit out.

I Have A tekkit server up and running everyone is welcome to join.

Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-06-15 21:34:53
Link | Citer | R

i just got home calina i got home today so il log on now
By Toes 2012-06-16 01:37:14
Link | Citer | R

Calina,

After much messing, facedesking and fiddling.... theres something wrong with mining wells, perhaps permissions... i have no idea, i don't mess with that stuff... But the well extends the little mining pipe down to the ground and then stop going and not dig any type of blocks(steam engines are fualed, powered and going to town) I can show you the mining well tomorrow afternoon if you'd like to see it in person

The exact same setup works in singleplayer so its not my mistake :<

Mistersiberian
 Bismarck.Calina
By Bismarck.Calina 2012-06-16 05:18:58
Link | Citer | R

Toes said: »
Calina,

After much messing, facedesking and fiddling.... theres something wrong with mining wells, perhaps permissions... i have no idea, i don't mess with that stuff... But the well extends the little mining pipe down to the ground and then stop going and not dig any type of blocks(steam engines are fualed, powered and going to town) I can show you the mining well tomorrow afternoon if you'd like to see it in person

The exact same setup works in singleplayer so its not my mistake :<

Mistersiberian

It's fixed now. Buildcraft redpower and InductrialCraft all work based on "fakeuser" ID to break and place blocks. Normally you would just add them as user's in the pex yml but apparently the latest version doesn't recognize them cause they don't "login" so how I usually set them up doesn't work any more but I found a way around it.
By Toes 2012-06-16 09:05:06
Link | Citer | R

Good deal! i'll log in and try it ^^
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-06-16 09:24:03
Link | Citer | R

nice spawn area Calina what do you have planned for it?
 Bismarck.Calina
By Bismarck.Calina 2012-06-16 15:47:03
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Cardinalgate said: »
nice spawn area Calina what do you have planned for it?

The spawntown itself I wanted it to be central area for people to build houses and /sethome there just pick a plot an build(Try to keep the house size in proportion and keep to the color scheme)an the area where you actually spawn in that big plot if we get enough people ill set up a trade plugin so people can trade there stuff.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-06-17 13:24:04
Link | Citer | R

sounds cool :P
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-06-17 13:47:24
Link | Citer | R

sounds cool :P

Its really cool. I started building on my own plot but i havent been able to play at all lately, too much bust stuff going on. >.<
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-06-17 21:12:12
Link | Citer | R

i still wanna get my own tekkit server up in running had a protect i couldnt finish cuz a friend wiped the server and didnt want to give me most of the stuff i req to get back on my feet
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2012-06-17 21:20:10
Link | Citer | R

These are the servers I run on. We also have a Mumble chat server free of charge :)

http://jesseminecraft.webs.com/
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2012-06-17 21:22:34
Link | Citer | R

We have a faction server and, we host the original project zombie map.. creators and all :). If you stumble on the mumble, I'm Treemoss.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-06-17 21:51:58
Link | Citer | R

setup a hunger games map glaciont
By DuzellLevi 2012-06-18 19:06:09
Link | Citer | R

the hostile warp has been reset with new challenges for those that are interested.
 Asura.Fondue
Serveur: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-06-21 18:09:02
Link | Citer | R

at 1:06 in this video nova has some hammer thing I cant find the episode where he gets it or makes it what is this and how do I get one? @_________@ i saw somewhere its called a 'driller'? but googling that gives nothing and I'm not sure which mod hes getting it from

some kind of block clearing tool
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-06-22 18:21:52
Link | Citer | R

Anyone play on Gate's/Calina's servers anymore? Last few days have been lonely xD
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-06-22 18:45:19
Link | Citer | R

i been sick as hell and back and forth to the docs
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2012-06-22 21:12:18
Link | Citer | R

Hey i'm working on an apoclypse style mod pack and looking for some motivation or mods to mesh together.

Things I want to incoperate are:
-The obvious... type of apocolypse
-more monsters
-harsh enviroments
-different methods of gathering material
-different ingames systems(like technic or thaumcraft)
-other kool suggestions to make it interesting
 Bismarck.Calina
By Bismarck.Calina 2012-06-23 03:00:29
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Anyone play on Gate's/Calina's servers anymore? Last few days have been lonely xD

There have been a bunch of people on and off on mine but past 2 days or so no one has been on for more then 2-3hrs.
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2012-06-26 21:52:29
Link | Citer | R

So I leave my house unlocked thinking the people who play on Card's server are going to be decent people. Guess not. Someone went through my house and took about 15ish blocks of diamonds that had been placed by me and my building buddy as part of our house. *** move who ever did that.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-06-26 21:54:20
Link | Citer | R

o.o
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-06-26 21:54:40
Link | Citer | R

snoochy srsly bro?
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2012-06-26 21:55:34
Link | Citer | R

Am I serious for posting this or did someone seriously do it?

Edit: Let me clarify everyone I have met on the server has been awesome, this is just the first time someone has ganked my stuff and I'm not excited about it. And its not going to stop me from play on your server.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-06-26 23:05:36
Link | Citer | R

ok get on bro and il replace them and turn on whitelist
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2012-06-26 23:15:34
Link | Citer | R

Whitelist?

You dont need to replace them you have been very helpful in the past. I just wanted people to know to be careful what the leave out.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-06-27 11:14:21
Link | Citer | R

true but its all good

=Off Topic=
how about that avatar :P
 Bismarck.Calina
By Bismarck.Calina 2012-06-27 11:52:33
Link | Citer | R

true but its all good

=Off Topic=
how about that avatar :P

I liked it but it felt rushed to me it was all plot with very little character development. To me it felt like they tried to cram what was originally written as a 20+ episode season down into 12(just like with the movie they tried to cram the whole first season in and it felt so off) and to do it they had to leave out all the character development. In the first few episodes we could tell Bolin is goofy Korra is hot tempered and rebellious Mako is idk aloof(?) an by the end they really hadn't expanded much beyond that. As for the over all plot I loved it all the politics an that kind of stuff I just wish they had more screen time this season for the characters to grow. I just wish the ending was a little different

I really hope next season gets bumped to more then the current planned 14 episodes so they have the time to really explore all the characters cause idk if its just me or not but that's what I really loved about the original.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-06-27 13:02:06
Link | Citer | R

Kinda stopped playing Minecraft altogether lately. No one is ever on any of the servers I play and I dont want to play on any random bandwagon servers, so I guess im done for awhile.
 Bismarck.Calina
By Bismarck.Calina 2012-06-29 14:34:11
Link | Citer | R

Well I've noticed several people trying to login an getting errors so am gonna repost the guide for my server since whoever keeps trying to login is trying to do so from a vanilla client.

First off since its a tekkit server you will need to download the technic launcher: Launcher download

This will install separate to you're vanilla client so it wont affect it at all.

Once downloaded when you launch it in the top left corner you can select from several different mod packs for my server select Tekkit.

After you have it set to tekkit at the bottom right corner open the options menu an click manually select build an in the drop down box select 3.0.3| 1.2.5| Rec. Build. Once that's done you're ready to login it will start patching to the correct build from this point login to the server with the IP below.Also in the option's menu you can select how much ram to allow minecraft to use which if you bump it to 2+ GB's it should eliminate crashes do to lack of memory as by default minecraft only uses 1gb of ram.

For some people when they login after freshly patching the client the map wont load first time you login if this happens just restart the client an you will be good to go it shouldn't happen again.

Server IP: 67.85.67.78

If you're looking for info on any of the mods in the modpack this page: Tekkit At the bottom it lists the mods with links to the authors pages where you can find all the info on each mod as well as links to wiki's the authors have set up.
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43