| Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-03-14 10:19:51
Link | Citer | R

I've also noticed that when farming with NPC out drop rate seems to be lowe. But I dont see why it would. maybe its just my imagination.

Edit: Like human nature, it feels good to find something to blame it on lol
 Shiva.Trakz
Serveur: Shiva
user: moookie
By Shiva.Trakz 2009-03-14 15:37:19
Link | Citer | R

Generally I have noticed that if my NPC gets the killing blow that I do not get any drops
 Siren.Delirium
Serveur: Siren
user: Delirium
By Siren.Delirium 2009-03-15 22:17:26
Link | Citer | R

i've never noticed this.... i got more bomb queen ash with my npc out then i did without on saturday.
 Quetzalcoatl.Arthur
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Arthur 2009-03-15 23:05:57
Link | Citer | R

I notice it too. While farming elder goobue on BST with NPC I usually have less luck with the good stuff D:, but I kill a bit faster with her out though so in the end it isn't to bad. Could just be our imagination though, don't see why NPCs would do that.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-16 00:06:55
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

It's probably mere coincidence but the problem is there are countless factors that could or could not affect or have any sort of gravity on Treasure Hunter's effects. The only things we can confirm to improve it is AF2 gloves and Thief's Knife, but even then it can be difficult to eyeball results from those given items, let alone to go by moonphase, direction, last hit kill and every other condition under the sun.

However, hopefully this will give more incentive to go level your NPCs! They're fun to mess around with for farming/item pop farming, etc. and can come quite in handy, especially for when that 6th member d/cs and doesn't come back for awhile.
 Kujata.Musaku
Serveur: Kujata
user: Shiku
By Kujata.Musaku 2009-03-19 20:43:38
Link | Citer | R

Today, we (75 MNK and 75 THF) were farming for the Garlaige Coffer key with our NPCs out, we didn't get many drops, but we did get the key still in a reasonable time (~1.5 hours).