Elemental Magic Solo Skillup?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Elemental Magic Solo Skillup?
Elemental Magic Solo Skillup?
 Phoenix.Amael
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amael 2009-03-14 06:21:29
Link | Citer | R

Today i got lvl 74 on my SCH, and since most people only want Scholar to Heal and support my Elemental and Dark Magic currently sucks. I was wondering, where I could Solo Skill up? Any suggestions?
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-14 06:43:23
Link | Citer | R

Your best bet is probably to keep a worm silenced and spam low tier nukes on it.
 Asura.Killepitsch
Serveur: Asura
user: Takezaki
By Asura.Killepitsch 2009-03-14 06:52:14
Link | Citer | R

Besieged
 Bahamut.Rienea
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2009-03-14 07:56:42
Link | Citer | R

Besieged is your best bet.

Spam Dia for enfeebling skillups, Bio for Dark magic skillups, and all your Tier 1 nukes for Elemental skillups. Can also spam Banish for Divine skillups.

Besieged is by far the quickest and least painful way of capping magic.
 Bahamut.Danagon
user: Danagon
By Bahamut.Danagon 2009-03-14 10:30:39
Link | Citer | R

sleep >> nuke crabs in K tunnel there sleepable, bindable and aspirable all you need
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Serveur: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-14 11:16:36
Link | Citer | R

Besieged is your godsend for any spam skill ups, and while tier 1 is good, use the elemental DoTs too, i seem to get more skill ups on skills when I vary up the spells
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Serveur: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-03-14 13:17:25
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Don't waste your time on anything other then Besieged. It's the ultimate way of leveling magic skills, it's second to none.
 Pandemonium.Weisheng
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Weisheng
By Pandemonium.Weisheng 2009-03-14 14:11:15
Link | Citer | R

Yea
Luignata said:
Don't waste your time on anything other then Besieged. It's the ultimate way of leveling magic skills, it's second to none.

This is right on the money!!! Unless your on hour # 8 still waiting for a Besieged to start. As nice as Besieged is, there is ALWAYS a skill up going on somewhere. Search your local zones and ask to join. You may need to heal a lil but much faster than waiting for that next besieged to start.
 Bahamut.Ziggz
user: Ziggz
By Bahamut.Ziggz 2009-03-14 14:56:42
Link | Citer | R

worms like blazza said... this will tell you where to go...
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Worm
 Asura.Kyofooyo
Serveur: Asura
user: Kyofooyo
By Asura.Kyofooyo 2009-03-14 15:21:01
Link | Citer | R

or you could get into a manaburn in mount zayholm (sp?) and skill it up nuking there.
 Bahamut.Danagon
user: Danagon
By Bahamut.Danagon 2009-03-14 15:50:10
Link | Citer | R

Kyofooyo said:
or you could get into a manaburn in mount zayholm (sp?) and skill it up nuking there.

thats like joining a meripo as a WAR dual wielding daggers
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-03-14 16:17:10
Link | Citer | R

Like everyone else, Besieged. Spam Tier I for elemental. For enfeebling spam Dia/DiaII. For Dark spam Bio/BioII.
 Bahamut.Ziggz
user: Ziggz
By Bahamut.Ziggz 2009-03-14 16:55:55
Link | Citer | R

besieged is great for skill ups the 1 or 2 times a day it's available... other than that, you will have to go at it on your own.
[+]
 Valefor.Redenius
Serveur: Valefor
user: Redenius
By Valefor.Redenius 2009-03-14 17:15:13
Link | Citer | R

I found myself going to Aydeewa Subterrance to find a worm. These worms can be dangerous but what I do is get max distance and cast a tier 1 spell on it and run out of range. Don't waste time casting silence you can avoid damage. I go to Bhaflau Thickets (G-7) enterance if I remember correctly been awhile. (the blm solo area with the rat mobs and the large pool where you get Blu CS) As far as besieged goes I only did that as Rdm to chainspell nuke mobs for skill ups then use the drink or w/e that is supply to get 2hr back and do again.
 Siren.Wiccaan
Serveur: Siren
user: Wiccaan
By Siren.Wiccaan 2009-03-17 13:47:51
Link | Citer | R

If you have sea access go skill Enfeebling on a goldfish (Om'hpemde/Ul'hpemde) as they do not aggro (attacking wise) unless you do damage to them. Meaning you can spam Slow/Para/Blind/Grav/Sleep and such on them without being attacked. Easiest way to skill Enfeebling since you don't have to worry about dying, ever.

Besieged is your best bet for elemental though since you will need to be nuking. Plus with all the bonus items, you could be casting the whole time without having to rest.