Good Player Post.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Good player post.
Good player post.
 Hades.Katas
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user:
By Hades.Katas 2009-03-11 23:19:50
| Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Alacia of Hades went out of her way to help with ISNM3000. 5 of us had tags, and she just came out to help on BRD. Several of us thought she was damn good, slept all of the puks as soon as they popped. None the less attempted to give her some gil at the end and would not take it from us. Great player all around!

Katas
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-03-12 00:04:58
Link | Citer | R

Awesome! ^^
 Odin.Aramina
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-03-12 01:00:24
Link | Citer | R

Done that a few times when I was bored and people shouting. Still get like 2k per run from the chest, so it's a few gils for the time, and nice to help people out.
 Fairy.Rikhu
Serveur: Fairy
user: Rikhu
By Fairy.Rikhu 2009-03-12 01:20:52
Link | Citer | R

When i just turn into 75 blu,i have tons of blu spell to learn.. so i asked a Jp friend name Kiai + Ruria to help me learn Cannonball, after 1 hour, Finally i learn it!!!! (i almost give up at that point and it already JP midnight)

After i say thank you, Kiai asked me.. want to learn all blu spell in sea? OMG, after a long time consuming and almost give up, he still willing to help me on another blu spell.

Then we go to sea, i learn Vertical Cleave, Plasma Charge,Temporal Shift,Saline Coat,Disseverment. Lucky some are 1/1 on learning.. but still take about 2 hours. They really a good players and friend.
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-12 02:16:44
Link | Citer | R

Oh well in that case I nominate myself, I helped some complete randoms get Asuran Claws yesterday, then offered to help with Exuviation, but they all needed sleep. (btw, gnoles SUCK!)
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-03-12 03:19:32
Link | Citer | R

I was with this Japanese person in Castle Oztroja. It wasa just us 2 up top floor with Assassins, Blks and the Bards.. He wanted Minuete 4 and I wanted w.e that cud be salvaged for $$$.

We both worked out well, and I wished I remembered his name, but You know me with Japanese names... ><

Anyways I know who he was.. a /salute to the Fun and excitement!

IF he ever looks me up. ^.^
 Odin.Arnor
user: arnor
By Odin.Arnor 2009-03-12 03:54:05
Link | Citer | R

finally a post pointing out good players instead of bad :O