By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-06 22:32:23
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bahamut.Sweetkitty
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Sweetkitty 2011-03-06 22:40:28
Link | Citer | R

another good ls that i am in is AncientDawn, they do well a little bit of everything. dyna, abyssea, limbus, sky, nyzul, and can just be social, everyone is wonderful there and very helpful, they have a good set of rules for all events, very structured and well led. u can check out their site at AncientDawn or send a tell to Zathra or Minimax when ya get here. so excited cant wait for new ppl :)
 Ramuh.Attribute
Serveur: Ramuh
user: XGP0001
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-07 04:09:06
Link | Citer | R

*** Dynamis. ***is so boring.
 Bahamut.Wakabo
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2011-03-07 04:16:20
Link | Citer | R

Once I saw "Sky" I lol'd. Trio'd thf rdm and masamune sam all of sky in 6 hour sessions for two days. Got all drops off all gods except n.feet and all I went in was having shura togi and osode. It's too simple now and still rewarding. Just pointing that out to not waste your time in large groups waiting on a single item.
 Ramuh.Bekisa
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2011-03-07 11:31:41
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Wakabo said:
Just pointing that out to not waste your time in large groups waiting on a single item.

Bingo. A few skilled people with average gear can do just about anything in the game today. Great gear just make things go much easier.
 Bahamut.Purrfectly
By Bahamut.Purrfectly 2011-03-07 11:45:28
Link | Citer | R

Welcome to the server =^.^= I look forward to meeting some of you guys/girls. :)
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-07 11:52:34
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Attribute said:
*** when did u do that
In the 30 second time frame when you got up to take a piss.
I swear he has some kinda ninja sense to know when you aren't looking at the screen.
 Bahamut.Phidruran
user: phidruran
By Bahamut.Phidruran 2011-03-07 13:13:18
Link | Citer | R

Just to clarify that AD does Sky on a non-scheduled basis. We use a small group to pop whatever NM's the members need on the basis that the members bring their own pop sets. It is quick and to the point. The best thing about AD is the member's willingness to help eachother out. Yes we may still do "old" events but these can still be fun and there are still people that want to do them. Who are we to say "you can't do such and such event because it is old and not abyssea."
By Serj 2011-03-08 19:41:20
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Phidruran said:
Just to clarify that AD does Sky on a non-scheduled basis. We use a small group to pop whatever NM's the members need on the basis that the members bring their own pop sets. It is quick and to the point. The best thing about AD is the member's willingness to help eachother out. Yes we may still do "old" events but these can still be fun and there are still people that want to do them. Who are we to say "you can't do such and such event because it is old and not abyssea."

Are you high?
[+]
 Ramuh.Mikeey
user: Mikeey
By Ramuh.Mikeey 2011-03-10 02:54:03
Link | Citer | R

indeed sanchez its been a while dear god still be playin when i come bk from one of my famous breaks i always come back to dead shells and a shorter friends list lol its actually kinda depressin =/ but yeah we should do somethin cool when i finally get bk on ^^ of course after i level my thf again and give abyssea a try xD
By Cdublov 2011-03-14 22:47:16
Link | Citer | R

AncientDawn is a good ls that has been around (under different names) forever. Everyone respects everyone else, and helps others out alot. It is not a "must attend event" LS which is good for me because of my work schedule. We have alot of veteran players and some that just started. Its well rounded with alot of knowledge. Check it out if you want to. Send a tell to myself Cdubs, Minimax, Zathra, Phidruran, or anyone else listed as a sackholder on the website..

http://ancientdawn.org/

Welcome all Ramuhians (if thats correct XD)
By Deijixfx 2011-03-15 08:20:57
Link | Citer | R

I myself am very much looking forward to the merge. player base and economy will both hopefully improve, And although most people laugh at needing gil i love crafting and find it infuriating that all the work i put into it is wasted because i can no longer find materials that only drop from enm or ***like gods/hnm.

So anywho rock on bahamut. Are there any decent EU Ls's around these days? I heard there was a big one but not sure if it was bahamut or somewhere else.
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
user: Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2011-03-15 11:40:14
Link | Citer | R

I think cake is the only ls coming to mind that might be EU but only because I was a part of it for like a couple weeks. I'm NA timezone anyhow so anyone else know? -bump-

http://cakels.guildwork.com/
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-15 11:45:11
Link | Citer | R

Last big EU ls I heard of was on Asura. But I honestly haven't followed much lately.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-15 11:54:37
Link | Citer | R

Any pet LS's from Ramuh making their way over? Don't think Bahamut has one anymore
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-15 11:55:45
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zoltar said:
Any pet LS's from Ramuh making their way over? Don't think Bahamut has one anymore
IDK if they are still around but Monster's INC used to be one of the biggest pet LS's
 Bahamut.Zoltar
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-15 12:05:51
Link | Citer | R

We used to have Petropolis years back but that dissapeared after a while...
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-03-15 12:16:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Wakabo said:
Once I saw "Sky" I lol'd. Trio'd thf rdm and masamune sam all of sky in 6 hour sessions for two days. Got all drops off all gods except n.feet and all I went in was having shura togi and osode. It's too simple now and still rewarding. Just pointing that out to not waste your time in large groups waiting on a single item.
You did kirin with 3 ppl?
By Serj 2011-03-15 16:46:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zathra said:
To everyone from Ramuh, welcome to Bahamut :)

I think most people here on Bahamut are pretty nice, including Japanese-speakers. We have good linkshells of all different kinds.

For the person who asked about Dynamis, yes some people still do Dynamis, although certainly not as many as in the past. The sign-up schedule is at:
http://f53.aaa.livedoor.jp/~bahamut/cgi2/sche32.cgi?dm=1&mode=&year=2011&mon=3&day=1
Yeah, it's mostly in Japanese and the times are Japanese time, but it works. To get to the Dreamlands schedule, substitute "new" for "cgi" in the url.

Cdublov said:
AncientDawn is a good ls that has been around (under different names) forever. Everyone respects everyone else, and helps others out alot. It is not a "must attend event" LS which is good for me because of my work schedule. We have alot of veteran players and some that just started. Its well rounded with alot of knowledge. Check it out if you want to. Send a tell to myself Cdubs, Minimax, Zathra, Phidruran, or anyone else listed as a sackholder on the website..

http://ancientdawn.org/

Welcome all Ramuhians (if thats correct XD)

Serj said:
Bahamut.Phidruran said:

Are you high?

*** enough already.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2011-03-15 23:41:10
Link | Citer | R

Silly Serj, you forgot one!

Bahamut.Sweetkitty said:
another good ls that i am in is AncientDawn, they do well a little bit of everything. dyna, abyssea, limbus, sky, nyzul, and can just be social, everyone is wonderful there and very helpful, they have a good set of rules for all events, very structured and well led. u can check out their site at AncientDawn or send a tell to Zathra or Minimax when ya get here. so excited cant wait for new ppl :)
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2011-03-16 01:35:30
Link | Citer | R

Deijixfx said:
I myself am very much looking forward to the merge. player base and economy will both hopefully improve, And although most people laugh at needing gil i love crafting and find it infuriating that all the work i put into it is wasted because i can no longer find materials that only drop from enm or ***like gods/hnm.

So anywho rock on bahamut. Are there any decent EU Ls's around these days? I heard there was a big one but not sure if it was bahamut or somewhere else.

Hokuten and CetraSanctuary are still around for more end game events. Cake is more a social linkshell.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-16 01:42:13
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Wakabo said:
You did kirin with 3 ppl?
Don't see why it's not possible. Remember seeing 3-4 people doing it a few months back
 Bahamut.Alei
user: Alei
By Bahamut.Alei 2011-03-16 01:48:14
Link | Citer | R

Hi I'm Alei. Welcome to our Server. Please join my linkshell. We have girls. Forget all other LS. That is all w ok?

Also in regards to the EU LS Cevilla is right about Cake. You can talk to Branwen who is the leader of that linkshell. ^_^ She is <3 <3 <3 almost as much as Cevilla.

Also part#2: omg there are lots of people on here I know and this is my first -real- post on ffxiah
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-16 01:51:42
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Alei said:
Hi I'm Alei. Welcome to our Server. Please join my linkshell. We have girls. Forget all other LS. That is all w ok?
Wait a second weren't you shouting that the other day? The join ls cause we have girls thing...?
 Bahamut.Alei
user: Alei
By Bahamut.Alei 2011-03-16 01:52:44
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Alei said:
Wait a second weren't you shouting that the other day? The join ls cause we have girls thing...?

That definetly was not me like.... 2-3 months ago... my LS has origonal ideas... Like Dynamis. and omg we actually SCHEDULE LIMBUS. (jk lolol)
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2011-03-16 03:01:29
Link | Citer | R

Alei you are my fav!!!! Your spelling is getting better!!! <3 <3

I miss you until I see you camping Div-E, with your linkshell of "girls"!
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-16 03:09:52
Link | Citer | R

You guys seem like a cool bunch. I am getting shoved to Odin soon.
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2011-03-16 03:14:51
Link | Citer | R

If you hate it you can always give us a chance! :D
 Bahamut.Zathra
user: Zathra
By Bahamut.Zathra 2011-03-16 07:57:29
Link | Citer | R

Yes, Cake is European, and Branwen is the leader. Also, Retaliation (leader Skippii) and XxilluminadosXX (leader Zenex) both have events at European times. Someone correct me if I'm wrong since my information is second-hand...
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2011-03-16 08:11:44
Link | Citer | R

O.o wasn't expecting a load of convo about my ls lol. Hokutenx (Bercus) and cetrasanctuary(Kyatasutorofii) are also EU based shells, but they're end game stuff and my ls is just a social shell :)
If anyone want's to join my ls, just give me a shout^^ I think now that BG has bitten the dust it might be one of the oldest shells on the server? I could be wrong though XD
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19