EU Social Linkshell

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Karnak » EU social linkshell
EU social linkshell
By intel 2011-02-28 08:56:04
Link | Citer | R

Hello fellow FFXIV players on the Karnak server!

My name is Intel Inside and if you look at my previous blogs on the lodestone I was looking for a EU social linkshell. I couldn't seem to find one so I took the liberty of making one.

We are a few good friends who played Final Fantasy XI and have took the jump over to FFXIV. We play every day and weekend. We would like to find some more people in the EU timezone who are having a hard time finding a linkshell with active people when you are logged in.

If you are intrested in joining us and linking leves or just to talk to someone on a social basis then please do get in touch. We are a small comunity but would like to grow and enjoy all the aspects the game has to offer in a timezone that suits us!

Send myself or Yunay Kumy a tell if you would like to hear some more information or are intrested in a pearl.

Good adventures!
By intel 2011-03-13 14:57:45
Link | Citer | R

Just a quick update:

Linkshell is starting to grow. We have our own website now so if you cant contact one of the leaders just let us know on our website that you are intrested in joining us and we can get a pearl to you ^-^;

Clicky