deadspace1
 Asura.Matzilla
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-25 21:51:46
Link | Citer | R

W T F

I dont even want to play 2 hahaha.. so *** creepy I hated this game the whole way through
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-25 21:55:35
Link | Citer | R

I tried the demo, I just didn't like it.. It just didn't feel right if that makes any sense.. Everything felt too forced and 'new age' I guess? It's like combining any modern FPS (lots of firepower) with the survival horror genre.. To me those are two exclusive genres.

I watched both of the animated films though (which is huge, because I *** hate Anime and animated movies. To date all I've actually watched and like was the Riddick one, Dead Space 1 and 2, and Heavy Metal and Heavy Metal 2000)
 Sylph.Oddin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-02-25 21:58:26
Link | Citer | R

Eh it just depends on the circumstances. As long as the weapons you're being handed make sense for the situation you're in, then there really isn't a problem. You can't be handed piles of guns if you're in some small rural town for example but if you're inside a well stocked military vessel then it makes sense.

How was the game by the way? I haven't tried it out yet. Seems like something I'd be interested in.
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-25 21:59:37
Link | Citer | R

by far one of the scariest games I've ever played. I like shooter games where you can like sneak up on people and snipe them or be stealthy but the whole *** time they just drop out of vents ontop or behind you and then just SCREAM through the tv.

was an ok game it was just too goddamn creepy

Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-25 22:00:37
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oddin said:
Eh it just depends on the circumstances. As long as the weapons you're being handed make sense for the situation you're in, then there really isn't a problem. You can't be handed piles of guns if you're in some small rural town for example but if you're inside a well stocked military vessel then it makes sense.

How was the game by the way? I haven't tried it out yet. Seems like something I'd be interested in.
I dunno, I just don't like it lol... I'm not huge in Survival Horror games, but when I am, I'm a purist. When I think of those styles of games, I think to horror movies (the well done ones, anyways) weapons are few and far in between..
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-25 22:03:52
Link | Citer | R

well its set on a space mining colony kind of thing and you dont really get too many traditional weapons, you get like plasma cutters and sawblade guns and 1 normal rifle but theres little shops all over where you can store stuff and upload schematics you find for new gear/ammo to buy

pretty well put together
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-25 22:06:50
Link | Citer | R

it is more of a cinematic experience than a shootemup game, as there is not that much combat but a lot of character interaction
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-02-25 22:09:58
Link | Citer | R

Meh. The game wasn't scary at all to me. I enjoyed the first level, it had a great scary/spooky atmosphere but the following levels just lost that charm. I think I sold it back after the 11th or 12th mission where I lost the desire to play. I've been tempted to rent the second one in hopes it's better since the first one had potential.