Forum » FFXI » General » players warning
players warning
 Asura.Kiowa
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kiowa
By Asura.Kiowa 2009-03-09 18:29:11
Link | Citer | R

cuation on pandy jfromdeep mfromdeep and deepskitty sky pop items will be stole by these players. they did on asura then moved to pandy
 Shiva.Ethereal
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Ethereal 2009-03-09 18:32:05
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Sounds like RMT based on sequenced names. Sorry to hear about your lost pop items. Shouldn't be too hard to re-camp some NMs.
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2009-03-09 18:37:46
Link | Citer | R

To elaborate: The players "Jfromdeep" "Deepskitty" and "Mfomdeep" were leaders of our sky linkshell "AsuranProtectors". The would lot synth mats and then sell them, using the money for themselves, even though the gil was supposed to be for buying new pop items. When i eventually took over the LS funds, and the lotting on these sythesis materials, there attendance started to drop, and they eventually just stopped showing up, and moved to pandemonium. These three players should be avoided when it comes to endgame events.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-09 18:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Wow, they were in Circle of Knights before I moved to my endgame.

They never did anything bad, but then again, they only were there for trying to get people into doing missions for them.

I remember them trying to get me into doing sky with them, but it seems that I should be glad that I didn't do it.
 Asura.Moonglow
user: Moonglow
By Asura.Moonglow 2009-03-09 19:00:46
Link | Citer | R

sorry to hear about that issue Kiowa, i know you are after sky gear, as I told you in tells let me know as im looking at starting the LS Back up.