First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
 Odin.Sheelay
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-02-15 22:08:40
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
but i don't have a kitty rod or antares so prudence it is!

and dasva thinks i'm a guy, wtf

I thought you were a man too, but

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
you did einherjar with a billion tarus including me!

shame on Dasva!
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-15 22:11:52
Link | Citer | R

yeah everyone but you and tn stopped showing up :/ so was kind of hard to keep going
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-15 22:14:04
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I and I was mostly there because of lucried. Like litterally your guys first run I get a tell...

hey dasva wanna do einharjar regularlly?

Sure when?

Um how fast can you get here?
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-15 22:15:56
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Didn't even have guildwork back then!!!

And lol at first page woot 35k wildfires beanbean is a beast... I don't think I've ever brewed one that low even with th atma and /thf
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-15 22:16:32
Link | Citer | R

rofl sounds like luc, once i was helping him with woe and i was like "why are you half naked?" (he was doing antlions and had no weapon on) and was like "oh... that's why that last run was so hard"

that ein shell was fun times, i miss doing old stuff like that.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-15 22:17:45
Link | Citer | R

Yeah he'd show up to ultima without chips or as tank or dd/blm all the time. I swear he'd forget his head if it wasn't attached keke
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-15 22:17:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Didn't even have guildwork back then!!!

And lol at first page woot 35k wildfires beanbean is a beast... I don't think I've ever brewed one that low even with th atma and /thf
not really sure if azdaja resists it or what, but that was first brewed wf on beans so i dunno. don't know what atmas he was using either.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-15 22:18:58
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Yeah he'd show up to ultima without chips or as tank or dd/blm all the time. I swear he'd forget his head if it wasn't attached keke
dd/blm is called "pulling a luc"!
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-15 22:21:40
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Didn't even have guildwork back then!!! And lol at first page woot 35k wildfires beanbean is a beast... I don't think I've ever brewed one that low even with th atma and /thf
not really sure if azdaja resists it or what, but that was first brewed wf on beans so i dunno. don't know what atmas he was using either.
Oh I can pretty much garuntee it does. I think all abyssea nms do. Or at least when I've done the math all nms I've ever wildfired with or without brew have done anywhere from 20-70% less dmg than they should've

But yeah I do 61kish usually without drinks or /mage etc solo on shinryu and that's about 30% less than it should be doing
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-15 22:22:25
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Hey at least he doesn't tele the tank pt during a dynamis run like a certain canadian whm...
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-15 22:25:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Hey at least he doesn't tele the tank pt during a dynamis run like a certain canadian whm...
?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kyarutaru
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kyarutaru
By Sylph.Kyarutaru 2011-02-15 22:27:45
Link | Citer | R

Fire & Lightning Rings are swapped in instead of Sniper's Ring +1 depending on day. Fenrir's Earring during Day, Triumph at night. Selenian Cap augments: STR+4 WS Acc+15 & Accuracy +10/Att+5.
Royal Redingote: Accuracy +10 & Attack +10.
Tatsumaki Sitagoromo: Acc+7 Haste +3.
Moonshade earring: Acc +4, TP Bonus +25
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-15 22:29:44
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
?
Thor lol. I heard he did it twice
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-15 22:33:48
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
?
Thor lol. I heard he did it twice
oh i guess i missed that lol. luc's been in that shell way longer than i have, and i've missed a lot of dynamis
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-15 22:34:59
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I kinda miss it some. Especially since pretty much nothing holding me here anymore. Definitely not the reason I came over here in the first place
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-02-15 22:44:17
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kyarutaru said:

Fire & Lightning Rings are swapped in instead of Sniper's Ring +1 depending on day. Fenrir's Earring during Day, Triumph at night. Selenian Cap augments: STR+4 WS Acc+15 & Accuracy +10/Att+5.

Please tell me you have a TP set that looks something like this:

That would be just admirable!

The WS set is totally different from what was argued so far in this topic. Have you really noticed such a great need for accuracy?
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-15 22:45:12
Link | Citer | R

oh if you were talking about what i said about dynamis, i meant i skipped a lot. but i miss ein. we've been doing in-house dynamis for ghorn trials since TI pretty much disbanded. it's a lot more fun that way, fell cleave and stuff. as opposed to having level 90 mnks wearing panther mask (not joking).

luc has vere85 on his taru mule, lol.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-15 22:46:35
Link | Citer | R

I meant ramuh lol. And ahhh random person adding me on yim
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-15 22:47:26
Link | Citer | R

wtf is yim
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-15 22:50:16
Link | Citer | R

yahoo instant messenger
 Sylph.Kyarutaru
By Sylph.Kyarutaru 2011-02-15 23:00:36
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
Sylph.Kyarutaru said:

Please tell me you have a TP set that looks something like this:

That would be just awesome!

The WS set is totally different from what was argued so far in this topic. Have you really noticed such a great need for accuracy?

is TP set, various swaps, etc for conditions such as day and Brustal Earring and Aesir Mantle for if I'm using Molva offhand instead of Kraken . TP set is mainly geared towards haste and accuracy.

With Abyssea I have noticed less of a need for accuracy, but I just haven't tweaked my setup for it yet -- may sit down in the near future and play around with other setups. Still working towards Ziel Charm and Zelus Tiara, but those will be in there eventually :)

Highest Hexas so far (in Abyssea) have been around 4.1k, and 12.3k brewed. I haven't done anything outside of Abyssea recently to compare my current setup to.

I've also got my mess of a spellcast up on Guildwork too if yer interested in seeing how everything swaps, etc
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-02-15 23:10:27
Link | Citer | R

Kudos to you for making a Mjollnir.
There are very few out there.

Ziel charm is very easy to get. If you can also get Zelus tiara then all you'd be missing are Goading belt and Mars's ring to further improve the TP build.
Accuracy should really not be too much of an issue inside Abyssea if you eat food, even for one handed weapons, and just as easy outside of Abyssea due to the extra levels from lvl breaks.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-15 23:20:17
Link | Citer | R

why tp in tsting and ws in white tath? also , no rajas?
 Sylph.Kyarutaru
By Sylph.Kyarutaru 2011-02-15 23:33:05
Link | Citer | R

O, wasn't updated. I do have Tiphia in WS set.
Pre-abyssea and level cap raising I had striggled a lot with accuracy which is reflected in my sets. I'll be doing an overhaul on em which is something I've been talking to my friend with about lately -- Will probably split em into two sets -- one for situations where I need the acc, and another for all other times. Good to get some input.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-02-16 00:21:58
Link | Citer | R

24 STR, 5 DEX, 42 MND, 17 Accuracy, 5 Club skill, 2 Attack, Light Belt/Gorget latent effects.

Nothing spectacular, but it works.

Could go with Orison Cap+2 or Voyager Sallet for head.
Could go with a STR or DEX earring instead of Diabolos'.
Could go with a DEX ring instead of STR ring.
Goliard Glogs a nice option for feet.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-16 00:30:25
Link | Citer | R

you could do a lot of things, but what's better? there's been quite a lot thrown around in this thread and nobody's really come up with anything conclusive.
 Fenrir.Camaroz
Serveur: Fenrir
user: camaroz
By Fenrir.Camaroz 2011-02-16 00:53:32
Link | Citer | R

well tbh i didnt expect this much of a response so im excited about that! i also i wasnt expecting something conclusive i just wanted ideas since necrids is no longer playing on my server not many if any ppl actually are into this concept. i have made some adj to my set actually went back to the deae gratia for my offhand.. well you can check out my updates. thanks all who responded
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-02-16 02:24:59
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Camaroz said:
well tbh i didnt expect this much of a response so im excited about that! i also i wasnt expecting something conclusive i just wanted ideas since necrids is no longer playing on my server not many if any ppl actually are into this concept. i have made some adj to my set actually went back to the deae gratia for my offhand.. well you can check out my updates. thanks all who responded

If you want you can post your own sets by typing

[ itemset ]adding itemset number here[ /itemset ]

and removing the space inside the brackets. It makes everything much simpler to both you and the readers.

As for this:

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
you could do a lot of things, but what's better? there's been quite a lot thrown around in this thread and nobody's really come up with anything conclusive.

It's not entirely true. I've been modifying and editing the ideal build judging on what was said and the result was this:

For TP /NIN:

For WS /NIN:

Certain items may differ depending on the WHM's choice for weapons and the chance or not to reach a specific X/Hit build with Stp gear but for the most part, variables come in depending on what people can or cannot obtain, as always.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-16 02:34:29
Link | Citer | R

not saying nobody's trying to contribute, but annabelle brought up the dex thing again, which we just kind of dismissed earlier because there's so little of it, but hey, maybe stacking what little dex you can is better. i don't know.

First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24