Link | Citer | R

someone call the police on him, go to RL GM
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-07 14:50:36
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Well the good news is screenshot credibility is nil. Anyone has the ability to make a picture look like whatever they want these days, therefore as long as it's outside the game, SE has virtually zero jurisdiction in action against you or anyone unless it was within the game itself.

This is why RMT sites can't be taken down from SE, however SE is free to do whatever they want within the game itself. And since windower has little to no importance or relevance to SE, I think you have very little to worry about.

As for Vanna... Sounds to me like the epitome of time wasted on an epic scale. Probably turned out to be like this.
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-07 14:52:07
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Probably turned out to be like this.

LOL
 Asura.Celene
Serveur: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-07 14:52:28
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:

Yes. xD That made me lol.
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-03-07 14:53:56
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:

Lol thats great
 Asura.Reublucian
Serveur: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-07 15:04:14

Lol @ every video on this thread. Oh and petition signed!
 Caitsith.Surreal
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-03-07 15:07:45
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Well the good news is screenshot credibility is nil. Anyone has the ability to make a picture look like whatever they want these days, therefore as long as it's outside the game, SE has virtually zero jurisdiction in action against you or anyone unless it was within the game itself.

This is why RMT sites can't be taken down from SE, however SE is free to do whatever they want within the game itself. And since windower has little to no importance or relevance to SE, I think you have very little to worry about.

As for Vanna... Sounds to me like the epitome of time wasted on an epic scale. Probably turned out to be like this.

WIN WIN WIN!!!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Ardath
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Ardath
By Ramuh.Ardath 2009-03-07 17:51:56
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:

Funny that you say that..."And since windower has little to no importance or relevance to SE, i think you have very little to worry about....."

Sounds just like what people said about the "Glitch" that got everyone banned. Being a 3rd party app., it is against TOS rules, but opinions are like ***. =)
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-07 18:07:27

Ardath said:
Artemicion said:

Funny that you say that..."And since windower has little to no importance or relevance to SE, i think you have very little to worry about....."

Sounds just like what people said about the "Glitch" that got everyone banned. Being a 3rd party app., it is against TOS rules, but opinions are like ***. =)

Considering the unofficial windower has been around and in use along with all it's plugins for years not to mention SE's lack of attention or action to it's utility, I think there's abit of a difference between in game exploitation and software that does what the game already has function to and adds a few fancy calculations for various purposes. If it really was a problem, a vast majority of PC players would be long gone a long time ago.
 Ramuh.Ardath
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Ardath
By Ramuh.Ardath 2009-03-07 18:20:16
Link | Citer | R

It took SE forever to move on that issue, who is to say they are not collecting information on this issue as well. Just saying, would be very naive of you to think they are unaware and unable to take action in the future.
 Fenrir.Alijah
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-03-07 18:30:46
Link | Citer | R

Ardath said:
It took SE forever to move on that issue, who is to say they are not collecting information on this issue as well. Just saying, would be very naive of you to think they are unaware and unable to take action in the future.

The only reason it took SE so long to move on the dupe was because it was a well guarded secret. Had they known about it, Im sure they wouldve had their emergency maintenance a long time ago.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Serveur: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-07 18:32:30

<3
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-03-07 18:41:29
Link | Citer | R

Ardath said:

Major flaw in this is that SE has NO way to detect programs outside the game mechanics (I.e. Windower). So they can collect till they grow blue in the face, but just like with the original app was concerned, SE will more likely bend and incorporate the plugin features before they can do jack about the 50%+ population that uses it.
 Ragnarok.Benito
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Benito
By Ragnarok.Benito 2009-03-07 20:59:11
Link | Citer | R

well i am sure if vanna-Vannamule does'nt get ya the RMT-PWNER V1.337, or STF will. Should'nt get mad over people reporting illegal use of third party software. i myself too hope you get banned i mean come on you know windower is illegal that is why you took it off your char page on ffxiah.com your scared and so now you want others to help boost your self esteem by letting them rag on the person(s) who have turned you in. the stf isn't on payroll for nothing. bots are gone and might not be today or tomorrow or next week but i too am sure you will get caught. and come on really you think someone would just photoshop your pic and double post a picture? please... it is linked to your char your IP address, meaning someone else would have had to hack your ffxiah.com site to sabotage you.. yea how many reports has se had on that topic? 0! i personally think vanna-vannamule should just do silent STF post lol that way you will have to wonder who reported you.

Major flaw in this is that SE has NO way to detect programs outside the game mechanics (I.e. Windower). So they can collect till they grow blue in the face, but just like with the original app was concerned, SE will more likely bend and incorporate the plugin features before they can do jack about the 50%+ population that uses it

Correct, But when you post a picture then it changes everything. get real kids who is really out to sabotage you, they would have to hack your account to post a pic that they *Photoshopped* yea that is alot of trouble for what? Nothing.. hope you get banned see you again or not. :3
 Remora.Kindle
Serveur: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-03-07 21:02:42
Link | Citer | R

LOL Vanna and Vannmule is Benito as well. Trying to make himself look good XD

He has 1 post. Same ls as Vanna MoonlitHaven and same server, and he said he had many mules on ffxhiah.com LOL

Thats sad =P lol
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-07 21:05:24
Link | Citer | R

Who cares about Vanna?

Let's laugh along with the Special Task Force at Vanna when they read the e-mails!
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-03-07 21:06:07
Link | Citer | R

Lol nicely said Woo. <3
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-07 21:07:16
Link | Citer | R

It's almost tempting to send this Vanna person 500 screenshots of mine with zero plugins visible. Since I don't use windower, it'd be a pretty damn satisfying middle finger if you ask me.

The best part is they'd waste their time loading them, hoping for that juicy plugin overlay in the bottom right of the screen to condemn me to the depths of hell!
 Fenrir.Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-03-07 21:07:27
Link | Citer | R

Haseyo said:

May wanna scroll to :07 seconds in the film. "Benito" is "Vanna" and "Vannamule" he has like 7 PCs there and obviously dualboxes many characters.

You can dislike the idea as much as you want, it's straight from the horses mouth. SE cannot take action on any screenshot or webpage that takes place outside of the game; there's just no way to prove it. It may make them investigate you more but until you actually say in-game, "I am using third party programs" they can't really prove that you are using it.

Ninja edit: wow like 4 replies before I could get this one up! You guys are fast!
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-07 21:09:23
Link | Citer | R

Celene said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5QNorTv9FQ

Wowza...

This kid needs to get a life, rofl.
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-03-07 21:09:56
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
It's almost tempting to send this Vanna person 500 screenshots of mine with zero plugins visible. Since I don't use windower, it'd be a pretty damn satisfying middle finger if you ask me.

The best part is they'd waste their time loading them :)

DO IT!
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-03-07 21:10:13
Link | Citer | R

Alijah said:
Haseyo said:

May wanna scroll to :07 seconds in the film. "Benito" is "Vanna" and "Vannamule" he has like 7 PCs there and obviously dualboxes many characters.

You can dislike the idea as much as you want, it's straight from the horses mouth. SE cannot take action on any screenshot or webpage that takes place outside of the game; there's just no way to prove it. It may make them investigate you more but until you actually say in-game, "I am using third party programs" they can't really prove that you are using it.

Ninja edit: wow like 4 replies before I could get this one up! You guys are fast!

<3 who ever found this.
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-03-07 21:14:48
Link | Citer | R

Haseyo said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUsT MADE THE VIDEO PRIVATE! or is it just me.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-07 21:15:29
Link | Citer | R

On a random but weird note. I just clicked on your profile, had a browse then went back to mine. Weird thing is the page loaded telling me I was on your server. I refreshed a few times and it still said it. When I re-loaded the page by going to it from another link on the site, it went back to normal xD Weird...

I took a screenshot for lols:

User submitted image
 Fenrir.Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-03-07 21:17:22
Link | Citer | R

Kindle said:
Haseyo said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUsT MADE THE VIDEO PRIVATE! or is it just me.

No, It's private now.

Way to get caught using Sock Puppets to support your asshattery there BenVannaMule. :)
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-03-07 21:17:28
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
On a random but weird note. I just clicked on your profile, had a browse then went back to mine. Weird thing is the page loaded telling me I was on your server. I refreshed a few times and it still said it. When I re-loaded the page by going to it from another link on the site, it went back to normal xD Weird...

I took a screenshot for lols:

User submitted image

LOL
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-03-07 21:18:04
Link | Citer | R

Lol come join me on remora! Ezz is here from Gaurda =o (cant spell)
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-07 21:18:42
Link | Citer | R

Kindle said:

That means he's reading.

Hey Vanna, grow a pair and come talk to us :)

Kindle said:
Lol come join me on remora! Ezz is here from Gaurda =o (cant spell)

More reason not to!

(<3 Ez)
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-03-07 21:19:39
Link | Citer | R

^^ <3 Ez