Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 8074 8075 8076 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-20 23:20:36
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
If I want strategy, I'll go play chess, which I'm terrible at. I much prefer the wanton stabbing. This is why I usually play the beefy warrior types in RPGs. FFXI being the odd man out, but mainly because I was coerced into being an RDM, and wouldn't you know it I actually liked the job.
I have a theory, that no real RDM ever chose the job... It somehow chose them.

It was never my thing, either.
I like that theory. After a while when I played FFXI, it was never, "Hmm, which job should I bring?" I just busted out the RDM. Then Voidwatch came and *** everything up, but I'm sure you've heard my gripes about that before. I still think we'd be okay if they had given RDM Cure V, but bah. I don't care if they Spinal Tapped Cure IV, it's still Cure IV, dammit!
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-11-20 23:21:30
Link | Citer | R

If I want strategy, I'll go play chess, which I'm terrible at. I much prefer the wanton stabbing. This is why I usually play the beefy warrior types in RPGs. FFXI being the odd man out, but mainly because I was coerced into being an RDM, and wouldn't you know it I actually liked the job.

I'm a very hackyslashy person..who knows why I chose mage jobs on FF11..if I can hack and slash my way through a game I will...I won't touch anything else.

dark souls is...a challenge....I got frustrated with skyrim because I kept dieing so I turned the difficulty down to stupideasy....darksouls wont let you do that T_T and near the endish I ended up cheating and I did a hax to let me level up to a stupid high level and I still died every other step.

have to say though that I did beat one of the toughest bosses in the game on the second try...I could have probably done it on the first try but I suicided myself because I wasn't ready. The Ornstein and Smaugh fight..I was really impressed with myself in that fight >.> LOL I still don't know how I came out of it alive. I goes against gaming physics.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-11-20 23:23:33
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Daus said: »
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Dark Souls is easy, really

You just have to have patience, if you don't then... don't play Dark Souls. >.>;

It's a very strategic game, you plan your attacks and it isn't just stab stab stab stab stab you're dead, repeat.

no it's not

if you want to rage quit and drive yourself nuts you play Dark Souls.
It's easy, but the punishment for making a mistake is much higher than most games.

If you're going to an area where things seem to be way over your level, you're probably in the wrong area. It's about balance, you gotta build your character to counter the enemies stats.

Some classes are easier than others, and some classes are safer than others. For example if you're primarily using a polearm then you're probably going to be attacking while you continue to block. That is strategy, but it also has the negative effect of shorter reach, lower dmg, and you use up more stamina. This gives the enemy an opening of breaking your defense, then destroy you.

Heavy classes attack slow, but can take out any normal enemy in 2-3 hits. You gotta learn how to use your weapons, and that comes with part of the challenge with the game. Each weapon acts a bit differently, so you have to observe how it attacks so you can use that style to your advantage.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-20 23:26:59
Link | Citer | R

In the end, they will only die tired.
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-11-20 23:45:59
Link | Citer | R

For christmas I want the Assassins Creed III art book.

txt me for my mailing address thx
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-11-20 23:46:48
Link | Citer | R

lol Daus
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-20 23:48:02
Link | Citer | R

I'm afraid money is a bit tight atm, Daus. :<!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-20 23:51:27
Link | Citer | R

Here's a picture of Conner wearing his assassin gear in the middle of winter sneaking up on a polar bear.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-11-20 23:51:51
Link | Citer | R

On the topic of Dark Souls (and Demon's Souls): the hardest part of the game is the extremely steep learning curve.

Learning how to time your rolls, parries and how to manage your stamina and how to use your weapons move set effectively takes up a large portion of your time and not spending time doing so will cause lots of deaths.

Like it's been doing for me as I rock a Demon's Great Machete.
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-11-20 23:55:14
Link | Citer | R

they both blinked
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-21 00:09:02
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Bismarck.Misao said: »
found my ps2, but it is missing the power supply thingy

I think ps3 slim comes with the same kind :|

this is the thing I need to find or buy
 Leviathan.Alvar
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Alvar1
By Leviathan.Alvar 2012-11-21 00:24:19
Link | Citer | R

Good night everyone^^/
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-21 00:25:36
Link | Citer | R

Gnite!

Also, going to bed myself. Sweet dreams~
 Fenrir.Dierdreh
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Dierdreh
By Fenrir.Dierdreh 2012-11-21 00:51:29
Link | Citer | R

My 66 hour week is almost over! With that I bid you good night and talk to you all more often soon. ~.~
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-11-21 01:27:31
Link | Citer | R

Like mindfuck movies?
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Serveur: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-11-21 01:31:42
Link | Citer | R

found a 2 handed hammer and Im so in love with it lol has one move that smacks the enemy away :3 so much fun!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-21 01:48:12
Link | Citer | R

Like mindfuck movies?
Yeah, this is a fun little flick. It's like The Truman Show if they aired it in space with telekinetic aliens that have the ability to shut down peoples' brains as they see fit and change the setting on a whim.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2012-11-21 02:04:12
Link | Citer | R

When the busdriver tells you there are no seats left and you're not allowed to stand when it's going on the highway, what do you do?
A fellow... 'passenger' (if he's even allowed to be called by that term) thought it would be a great idea to just sit down on the damn floor and refusing to leave.
It eventually took about 15 minutes for the busdriver to almost kick him out of the bus (after trying to persuade him along with a few other passengers).
Because of that fun little scenario I'm almost 20 min late at work /needstopunchsomething.
Gah!
By SSJAV 2012-11-21 02:07:25
Link | Citer | R

I hate it when everytime I get a text, I get that beeping noise from my computer that it's receiving my text data. >:/ It gets so loud sometimes.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-11-21 02:08:54
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gameesh said: »
When the busdriver tells you there are no seats left and you're not allowed to stand when it's going on the highway, what do you do?
A fellow... 'passenger' (if he's even allowed to be called by that term) thought it would be a great idea to just sit down on the damn floor and refusing to leave.
It eventually took about 15 minutes for the busdriver to almost kick him out of the bus (after trying to persuade him along with a few other passengers).
Because of that fun little scenario I'm almost 20 min late at work /needstopunchsomething.
Gah!
Ask "Why'd you stop in the first place?"
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2012-11-21 02:12:05
Link | Citer | R

Well there were seats left for about 10 people, and said passenger was just the unlucky #11 in the line of people waiting. He literally ignored the busdriver's comments and sat down on the floor. What a jerk...
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2012-11-21 03:25:00
Link | Citer | R

For you people who don't know, I'm from the Netherlands and we had a bit of a salmonella problem here.

Starts with your 'typical' report:

"A fourth person has died after eating smoked salmon infected with salmonella bacteria, the public health institute RIVM said on Friday."

Cheerful...

Then it gets better:

"So far 1,063 people have officially been diagnosed with the Thomson variant of salmonella, identified in fish produced by Harderwijk-based company Foppen."

Oh that sucks, but wait there's more:

"The true total is likely to be higher because salmonella is not a notifiable disease and not all cases have been recorded, the RIVM said."

So more people could die soon? Is there any GOOD news in this article...?

"The source of the infection has been traced to a production line in Greece, Foppen said last month."

Greece...
>_>
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-11-21 06:13:18
Link | Citer | R

Holy shiiiiit. Next year's looking good for Gunpla. >_>;

HG 1/144 Gundam Astray Blue Frame 2nd L (Release Date: Feb 2013, Price: 1700 yen)
HGUC 1/144 MS-06R Zaku II Black Tri-Star Custom (Release Date: Feb 2013, Price: 1600 yen)
HG 1/144 Perfect Strike Gundam (Release Date: Feb 2013, Price: 1700 yen)
HGUC 1/144 Jesta Cannon (Release Date: Feb 2013, Price: 2000 yen)
HGUC 1/144 Gundam Ez-8 (Release Date: Apr 2013, Price: 1600 yen)

Oh, and RG Destiny Gundam. No price or release date yet.

[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-11-21 06:31:55
Link | Citer | R

o-O
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-11-21 06:37:53
Link | Citer | R

I have a theory, that no real RDM ever chose the job... It somehow chose them.

It was never my thing, either.
I like that theory. After a while when I played FFXI, it was never, "Hmm, which job should I bring?" I just busted out the RDM. Then Voidwatch came and *** everything up, but I'm sure you've heard my gripes about that before. I still think we'd be okay if they had given RDM Cure V, but bah. I don't care if they Spinal Tapped Cure IV, it's still Cure IV, dammit!
Preach it brother Magnus! Lets play chess soon ^^
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-11-21 06:41:52
Link | Citer | R

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
I hate it when everytime I get a text, I get that beeping noise from my computer that it's receiving my text data. >:/ It gets so loud sometimes.
What? Tell mochie to stop texting you nakky pics!
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-11-21 06:42:48
Link | Citer | R

Morning folks, Leon, next year will be bountiful!
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-11-21 06:46:01
Link | Citer | R

I WANT CHESS.
First Page 2 3 ... 8074 8075 8076 ... 22722 22723 22724