Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7249 7250 7251 ... 22724 22725 22726
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-11 11:51:28
Link | Citer | R

Ina totally just ignored the idea of Sagi's empire!

/hi-five
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-11 11:53:37
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

/hi-five

He clearly misread the post. A knight of the subligar shaped table would not behave in such a manner...
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 11:56:45
Link | Citer | R

/hi-five
No I just recognized that my emperor was attenpting to make me seem less stupid at the expense of the empire. Which as his knight I could not allow.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-11 11:58:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »

/hi-five
No I just recognized that my emperor was attempting to make me seem less stupid at the expense of the empire. Which as his knight I could not allow.
Noble of you, sir. I suppose I cannot hate a man who is loyal to his empire.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-11 12:20:08
Link | Citer | R

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-11 12:20:17
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm. Do I want to use hand-to-hand weapons, greatswords, or spears..?
I can't decide!
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-11 12:25:52
Link | Citer | R

all of em at the same time
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-11 12:38:57
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
all of em at the same time

Genius!

Edit: Can't do it. :<
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 12:43:33
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
Hmmm. Do I want to use hand-to-hand weapons, greatswords, or spears..?
I can't decide!
Dual weild sword + spear to be somewhat different.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-11 13:08:39
Link | Citer | R

*stares at topics on main page*

Not sure if I wanna enter half of what pops up anymore. :/
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-11 13:19:35
Link | Citer | R

dont do it, they are all traps :/
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-11 13:25:32
Link | Citer | R

I probably wouldn't actually post anything in 'em even if I did. But at this point these newer threads don't even have me wanting to look at the conversation like I used to. It breaks down into bickering so quickly and it doesn't seem like either side is going to listen to anything the other has to say, it's almost silly.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-11 13:37:23
Link | Citer | R

I probably wouldn't actually post anything in 'em even if I did. But at this point these newer threads don't even have me wanting to look at the conversation like I used to. It breaks down into bickering so quickly and it doesn't seem like either side is going to listen to anything the other has to say, it's almost silly.

Indeed, I tend to not even read them let alone post. Only RT!
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-11 13:43:47
Link | Citer | R

fffffffffffffffffff I've blown up 15 sets of hand armor in 2 days in 14 trying to get a good materia build :(
 Shiva.Shaidalyn
user: Shaidalyn
By Shiva.Shaidalyn 2012-09-11 14:08:30
Link | Citer | R

Good work Egypt. Thank you for proving yet again that we are wasting our money in your vile country. Hopefully the next tax dollars that head there come in the form of things that go "boom".
Sigh.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 14:13:38
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »
fffffffffffffffffff I've blown up 15 sets of hand armor in 2 days in 14 trying to get a good materia build :(
Only 15?

I just buy my double melds for the most part... math wise I save over time. Tripple melds I'm not even worrying about with 2.0 comming and mechanics are going to change so no idea if whats good now will still be good then.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-11 14:17:00
Link | Citer | R

Only 15?

I just buy my double melds for the most part... math wise I save over time. Tripple melds I'm not even worrying about with 2.0 comming and mechanics are going to change so no idea if whats good now will still be good then.

I reckon high STR will be great whenever. See the problem with that theory is nobody is selling STR melds high enough to my liking. I have +33's atm and I'm not paying 2.5M for 34's when I can try for higher for cheaper. It just sucks how many I'm breaking here. Atm it's the last piece of gear I want high melded (other than a higher meld on my legs)
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-11 14:21:11
Link | Citer | R

And who's to say the entire mechanics are getting an overhaul. That would mean people would have to realign points for some jobs, when they don't have the stone slabs to do so. That would be very *** of SE. I reckon STR is always gonna be good and so will dex. I have +51 att felt bracers I got for 910k, so I'm good on that for brd. I just want higher STR for all my melees. I see some people struttin around with +45 and +50 STR gloves and it pisses me off how ungodly lucky that is to make lol.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 14:21:16
Link | Citer | R

Only 15?

I reckon high STR will be great whenever. See the problem with that theory is nobody is selling STR melds high enough to my liking. I have +33's atm and I'm not paying 2.5M for 34's when I can try for higher for cheaper. It just sucks how many I'm breaking here. Atm it's the last piece of gear I want high melded (other than a higher meld on my legs)
The str thing depends on what happens with attack vs str, if you want to find high melds I think you need to flag the item then walk through the wards like with +1s for some items.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-11 14:23:45
Link | Citer | R

The str thing depends on what happens with attack vs str, if you want to find high melds I think you need to flag the item then walk through the wards like with +1s for some items.

Been doing that. Highest I see in the wards for STR is +34's.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 14:32:22
Link | Citer | R

And who's to say the entire mechanics are getting an overhaul..
Quote:
In regards to battle-related stats, it is currently possible to receive large boosts from stats on equipment, while character stats do not have as much of an effect. For example, equipping items with multiple materia melded to it will allow players to become quite powerful. In A Realm Reborn, we are planning to make adjustments so that the ratio of influence from character stats and from gear stats is 1:1. With this, having 5 materia melded onto a single item won’t elicit as large of a difference like it does currently.
Quote:
•Handling TP is going to change. In the current version the player had to fight to generate TP, but it changed to be similar to MP where you start the battle with full TP. The main reason to make it that way was due to PvP.
•We have 3 types of actions: abilities, weapon skills, and magic. Currently abilities have a recast timer on them, while weapon skills and magic have TP and MP requirements respectively along with an added recast timer. However, in FFXIV:ARR the abilities will stay the same, while the weapon skills and magic will only require TP or MP. Obviously this will affect the speed of battle greatly.
The first quote we won't know the extent untill it happens, the second one unless they change how WS and AA damage work it would pritty much be zerg all the things with the damage on a weapon being compleatly irrelevant. No way of knowing how much will change but something definetly is if they are going this route.

Second quote
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-11 14:44:42
Link | Citer | R

I knew about the first one, not the second. But the second could honestly could just mean that TP won't decay between fights. That would explain that entire scenario in quote 2.

And the first quote is so damn ambiguous. You might as well scrap the ENTIRE materia system if you're gonna gimp it that badly, which would be stupid.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-11 14:47:50
Link | Citer | R

Also gear is the only way to get enmity+, so I'm not sure how they would fix that with the new ratios because you don't get any innately. /shrug. It's all too ambiguous I think, as it's translated/written atm.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 14:50:51
Link | Citer | R

Yeh the first one doesn't make much sense to me unless they are refering mainly to things like attack that don't cap.

Its saying tp will function the same as mp so it is safe to say it will restore between fights, it did in the gameplay at gamescom. Theres a bunch of other info in the link btw if you are interested, I just pulled the 2 relevant points.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-11 14:52:12
Link | Citer | R

Well thank you man. I'm super hyped for 2.0. I just hope they don't get rid of Ifrit Prime/Garuda Prime fights, like I'm hearing.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 15:00:09
Link | Citer | R

The achievments are being removes so if the BCNM fights for them are staying they will probably change alot.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-11 15:01:48
Link | Citer | R

Are SE going to do a free trial when 2.0 comes out?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 15:02:44
Link | Citer | R

30days as far as I know, if you have the current version you won't need to rebuy the game unless you want the PS3 version.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-11 15:03:41
Link | Citer | R

It was very challenging to port FFXIV:ARR to the PS3 due to low memory issues, but they did their best to optimize it the best way possible.

***... inb4 PS3 limitations >_<
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-11 15:05:37
Link | Citer | R

Welp. I've been sucked back into Digimon Online. :I
Logged on to mess around because I'm bored and found out that I'd been sent a reinforced mystery egg as compensation for something that happened when I wasn't around anwyay.
Scanned it.
Got an egg for one of the Digimon I'd spent most of my time trying to get before.
Now I need a nickname... Too bad I already used Cubia for my Machinedramon, because that would've fit perfectly. ;-;
First Page 2 3 ... 7249 7250 7251 ... 22724 22725 22726