Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7217 7218 7219 ... 22722 22723 22724
By Artemicion 2012-09-08 03:28:57
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »
I wouldn't say "godsend" as you can get around VERY easily with VW warps. Also the GoV thing, like I said is fine, but the exp per page bonus doesnt give CP so it's w/e. I don't see this as anything significant really.

I suppose it's a godsend for lazy folks like me.
But either way it's good news because it cuts down clutter and redundancy for something original and a bit more useful than divided regions for stupid treasure caskets.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-08 03:32:13
Link | Citer | R

I'll agree it's nice they realized how silly the old casket powers were but I still feel as if there could be something better. /shrug

I just can't see it as being that good of a change, but in the end it doesn't matter much to me since I barely touch the game and have very little reason to actually do anything in game right now.
 Asura.Dominate
Serveur: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-09-08 03:33:02
Link | Citer | R

Stupid *** cockassbitch. Last drop the person lotting against me randomed 100, next a 99... jesus ***. Lucky ***. -_-!
By Artemicion 2012-09-08 03:35:28
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I'll agree it's nice they realized how silly the old casket powers were but I still feel as if there could be something better. /shrug

I just can't see it as being that good of a change, but in the end it doesn't matter much to me since I barely touch the game and have very little reason to actually do anything in game right now.

It's true, the powers they chose have limited functionality or practicality to today's players already in the upper echelons of activity and content; but it makes me glad they're slowly chipping away at the illogical annoyances that linger in their old shell of content.
Besides, all mog powers are limited in usefulness since they're restricted to Mindartia and Quon. Would be really cool if they applied it to ALL zones, including abyssea and aht urghan.
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-08 03:36:05
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dominate said: »
Stupid *** cockassbitch. Last drop the person lotting against me randomed 100, next a 99... jesus ***. Lucky ***. -_-!

ouch ><
 Asura.Dominate
By Asura.Dominate 2012-09-08 03:37:56
Link | Citer | R

Been doing Hamlet for like 5 hours now. 4/8 of us aren't randoms (was 5 of us for a bit) and none of us have gotten the drops. One of the seals got ninja'ed too, lol. Q_Q /endrant!
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-08 03:42:04
Link | Citer | R

Been doing Hamlet for like 5 hours now. 4/8 of us aren't randoms (was 5 of us for a bit) and none of us have gotten the drops. One of the seals got ninja'ed too, lol. Q_Q /endrant!

How do you ninja a seal?
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-09-08 03:44:21
Link | Citer | R

Just attempted my first solo Dynamis. Everything went well until the 5th TE. Got a little too close to some links and it was all over. Tried to get up but there was nowhere to run. On the plus side, Efflux -> Heavy Strike is the bomb.
By Artemicion 2012-09-08 03:45:25
Link | Citer | R

I wish more people were on my server. Once I get up and going again I'm totally going to be a bard & corsair *** for whomever just to help out :D
 Asura.Dominate
By Asura.Dominate 2012-09-08 03:50:25
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »

How do you ninja a seal?
Leave the zone with it in your loot pool and it wasn't part of your lotting list/someone else won the random? Pretty easily, lol.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-08 03:52:25
Link | Citer | R

I didn't think of that. It was an honest question cuz it's hard to steal ***when the loot pool randomly fills lol. But I get ya
By Artemicion 2012-09-08 03:53:08
Link | Citer | R

Lol, SE really needs some proofreaders. Their new ability description still says Puppetmaster automatons with Valoredge heads will gain the effect of Invisible.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-08 03:54:28
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
Lol, SE really needs some proofreaders. Their new ability description still says Puppetmaster automatons with Valoredge heads will gain the effect of Invisible.

Well puppets can aggro in besieged... :P
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-08 03:55:17
Link | Citer | R

They need a whole new ability idea for PUP if you ask me... at least the Invisible typo made me giggle a bit. XP
By Artemicion 2012-09-08 03:56:37
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
They need a whole new ability idea for PUP if you ask me... at least the Invisible typo made me giggle a bit. XP

I don't know how PUP functions enough to say what it really needs as far as a second special ability goes. But I do remember hearing hardcore PUPs back in the day say Kenkoken was "close" to getting PUP to the needed level of power and competition to other DDs as it was going to get.

But obviously things have greatly changed for both PUP and conventional DDs over the years heh.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-08 03:56:42
Link | Citer | R

I like that pup 2h. You get other 2hs (and they extended pup bene to all players in pup's party)
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-08 04:02:02
Link | Citer | R

I believe they bring us pretty close if not on par with DDs, though that is mostly untested theory for me as I've never looked at the math nor seen testing of the idea.

The new ability however is simply... Lackluster?
For one the most useful ability I see in it is Mighty strikes, which requires us to use an inferior head in order to perform.

Invincible is for extremely niche situations and even in those situations you're more than likely ok without it or else you probably didn't have a chance to begin with.

Eagle Eye shot is well... Eagle Eye shot. Not much to say on that one.

Due to the AI of the puppet and the head to which it is applied to, I don't see Chainspell doing much of anything especially when compared to an actual RDM's chainspell.

Benediction has some uses, but again like Invincible I find pretty niche in its usefulness.

Manafont... See Chainspell and replace RDM with BLM. :x

Of course, I'm not exactly the smartest person and I could easily be completely wrong.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-08 04:03:22
Link | Citer | R

Don't get me wrong, I'd still rather use Overdrive, but I like EES application and T4 chainspell action with ice maneuvers for rdm.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-08 04:04:52
Link | Citer | R

At the very least the ability looks slightly more appealing now that it'll be on a separate and shorter recast timer than 2hrs but it still just doesn't fit to my tastes I guess.

I think I've just been very pessimistic lately though. XP So yea.
By Artemicion 2012-09-08 04:08:01
Link | Citer | R

Think I'll waste some hours browsing through Tumblr.
Maybe I'll drop in a gem every once in awhile >:3
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-08 04:08:15
Link | Citer | R

Unrelated side note. I found some guy selling 80k HQ raw materials in 14 for 1.3k each.. yeah i bought all 89 or w/e he had lol... if i HQ the raw material the gem+1 is 100k... I pretty much just made a small fortune off this dude.
 Asura.Dominate
By Asura.Dominate 2012-09-08 04:16:50
Link | Citer | R

Wasn't trying to be snarky. Just extremely tired and now irritated! XD I guess you've not done Hamlet before?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-08 04:20:12
Link | Citer | R

No, I have. Only once. I don't see seals going into pool. I thought they went right into your inventory (similar to what I believe Miser's Mythril does)
By Artemicion 2012-09-08 04:26:26
Link | Citer | R

I only know the Hamlet from William Shakespeare and this lil guy.

[+]
 Asura.Dominate
By Asura.Dominate 2012-09-08 04:32:39
Link | Citer | R

Ah, nope. They drop to someone's loot pool and you can pass them along. I don't think I'd do Hamlet with randoms otherwise. :3
 Bismarck.Narshee
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-08 05:03:51
Link | Citer | R

I still think the free tele mog powers should let you aby/vw warp for free too. D:
 Asura.Dominate
By Asura.Dominate 2012-09-08 05:08:14
Link | Citer | R

Will have to bug him and see why the end of the fight is missing, but this was pretty fun, lol. xD
 Bismarck.Narshee
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-08 05:13:02
Link | Citer | R

rofl this commercial.. why is there a cheesy band singing the theme song? reminded me of those college commercials.. EDUCATION CONNECTION
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-08 05:15:43
Link | Citer | R

I uh... wtf was that, Narshe? XP
 Odin.Eikechi