Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7203 7204 7205 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-06 11:40:58
Link | Citer | R

At least your not one of those people finding newborn babies in walmart bathrooms... I wouldn't even know where to begin in that case >.>
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-06 11:42:10
Link | Citer | R

Some guy did that at McDonalds... Went into the bathroom and started writing on the walls with his feces...
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-06 11:52:09
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-09-06 12:01:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-06 12:12:39
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said: »
I continue cleaning until I come upon the stall she had been in. Oh, she just forgot to flush. *flushes*
I'm sorry, but nobody forgets to flush after something like that.
 Fenrir.Dierdreh
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Dierdreh
By Fenrir.Dierdreh 2012-09-06 12:21:08
Link | Citer | R

There was this time recently (I work at a grocery store in the bakery) that some old guy couldn't quite make it to the bathroom and he actually left a poop trail to the bathrooms. I talked to one of the cashiers that had to clean it up and the old guy supposedly left his soiled boxer shorts in the trashcan. I felt so bad for the guy that had to clean it up. >.> Also for the old man who probably felt really humiliated. >.<
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-09-06 12:25:52
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Dierdreh said: »
There was this time recently (I work at a grocery store in the bakery) that some old guy couldn't quite make it to the bathroom and he actually left a poop trail to the bathrooms. I talked to one of the cashiers that had to clean it up and the old guy supposedly left his soiled boxer shorts in the trashcan. I felt so bad for the guy that had to clean it up. >.> Also for the old man who probably felt really humiliated. >.<
I often go to Publix to buy brownies from the bakery....NEVER AGAIN!
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-06 12:37:09
Link | Citer | R

Okay you guys just reminded me of a horror that I think will top these stories, I might have told this before but anyway...

Was working as a postman over the winter, had just started was in my first week so was adjusting to a new morning routine of when to get up, when to eat etc etc. I would always end up needing to go once I was at the office, but there was one day when I felt ok so got on with deliveries and then when I'm furthest out on foot I suddenly need to poop, FAST. Began to get so painful and there were no public toilets around, I had to ask a nice old couple when I delivered the mail if I could use their bathroom, to which they said yes. So I do my business then go to flush the toilet, only to turn around in terror and see I had blocked it and the water had risen halfway up >_>; So I thought okay maybe if I flush again the weight of the water will push it through... flush again... BIG MISTAKE... the water rises again at which point I'm shitting myself (>.> see what I did thar) as the water level stops literally, literally millimetres from overflowing into the small bathroom and under the door out into their hallway... god I was terrified lol, and it was only dropping a millimetre or so every minute, lady was knocking on the door asking if I was okay, was thinking how do I solve this or do I just make a run for it >_>;; Anyway, decided to do what had to be done, took my top off and reached right down into the depths of the toilet and ... unblocked the giant poop @_@ the water was up to my shoulder... x_x the water went rushing through, and I could only find shampoo to wash my arm with ._.'

Cleaned up, said thankyou, and got the *** outta there.

FIN.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-09-06 12:39:45
Link | Citer | R

do they not have something called plungers where you live? lol >__> disgusting lol
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-06 12:47:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
do they not have something called plungers where you live? lol >__> disgusting lol

I'm sure, but I wasn't about to go and tell them what happened, was too panicky >.>;
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-09-06 12:49:00
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
A real Scot unclogs a toilet with his bare hand!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-09-06 12:50:17
Link | Citer | R

Bathroom debacles! An AH first!
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-09-06 12:53:41
Link | Citer | R

one time my sisters bf clogged our toilet but he just asked for a plunger and went at it lol everyone poops i dont see the shame in asking for a plunger :< lol
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-06 12:53:46
Link | Citer | R

So personal poop stories huh... Last year on Mother's Day...
Spoilered for those that don't want to read
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-06 12:57:46
Link | Citer | R

The only story I can think of is when my sister fell asleep on the toilet and fell forward and broke her nose lol
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-09-06 13:07:51
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
The only story I can think of is when my sister fell asleep on the toilet and fell forward and broke her nose lol
How do you fall asleep on the toilet?
Like you'd have to be hella drunk to pull that off.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-06 13:09:33
Link | Citer | R

Or just really tired... I've come close a couple times.
By Artemicion 2012-09-06 13:38:23
Link | Citer | R

I'm not really keen on the general mechanics of the game as far as coding and whatnot goes, but would you think it is possible to change the game where your currently equipped gear doesn't encumber you or rather not count against your inventory space? That is one of the few things that has bothered me for a long time. How can something be in your bag, yet worn at the same time?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-06 13:39:50
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
I'm not really keen on the general mechanics of the game as far as coding and whatnot goes, but would you think it is possible to change the game where your currently equipped gear doesn't encumber you or rather not count against your inventory space? That is one of the few things that has bothered me for a long time. How can something be in your bag, yet worn at the same time?
To be fair we can also be carrying 240 beds in our 3 bags at once so as far as realism vs ease of gameplay we are comming out ahead.
By Artemicion 2012-09-06 13:41:40
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Artemicion said: »
To be fair we can also be carrying 240 beds in our 3 bags at once so as far as realism vs ease of gameplay we are comming out ahead.

I suppose that's true. Yet things like juices aren't stackable, argh!
I just think it'd be really nice if they could conjure up a patch that made our equipment grid function separately from our inventory yet synergize together for gear swapping functionality. This would give us a +13 inventory at the very least :o
By Artemicion 2012-09-06 14:10:28
Link | Citer | R

Time to have a date with my one true love...

[+]
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-09-06 14:13:30
Link | Citer | R

Macaroni and cheese with a can of peas and a can of tuna mixed in. My favorite lunch ever! <3 <3
[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2012-09-06 14:20:16
Link | Citer | R

Probably will be sick of Pizza after Saturday...

WHAT AM I SAYING!?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-09-06 14:21:43
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said: »
Macaroni and cheese with a can of peas and a can of tuna mixed in. My favorite lunch ever! <3 <3
Wow and here I thought I was the ONLY one that liked that. MMMM its so good, I think I will make it for this weekend ; ;
[+]
 Cerberus.Draupnir
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-09-06 14:28:54
Link | Citer | R

Meaty marinara pasta from pizza hut today >:D
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce