Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7182 7183 7184 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 06:08:38
Link | Citer | R

Now I want to play SO3 after telling sagi to >.>
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-09-04 06:10:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »

I need to finish The Last Hope >.>;;;

Played it for like a month straight then randomly stopped.
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2012-09-04 06:17:15
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

Where did you stop?
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 06:28:10
Link | Citer | R

pumpkin spice coffee... hmmm not sure about this *sip*
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 06:41:39
Link | Citer | R

I couldn't get into Last Hope, I just kinda thought it was a huge step backwords in terms of the battle system. Could just be that I never got far enough but it's one of those games thats on my "To do someday" list.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-09-04 06:42:50
Link | Citer | R

I couldn't get into Last Hope, I just kinda thought it was a huge step backwords in terms of the battle system. Could just be that I never got far enough but it's one of those games thats on my "To do someday" list.

By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 06:43:28
Link | Citer | R

Last hope was an ok game, but hardly a favorite :|
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2012-09-04 06:51:56
Link | Citer | R

Best thing about Last Hope was X-Claw.
Everything else was 1-2 steps behind Star Ocean 3, sadly.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2012-09-04 06:58:56
Link | Citer | R

It never crossed my mind what would be like if this actually happened in real life when you go and buy comics dvds or any stuff like that.

Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 07:02:05
Link | Citer | R

Ramsay doesn't scare me :/

I just didn't like the changes they made to the battle system. The character's I'd met so far seemed somewhat less then interesting to me as well which is kidna a big selling point for me... A movie/book/game could be terrible but as long as I can be made to care about the characters I'd still like it XD
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 07:03:45
Link | Citer | R

Hey Ina, what body piece should I shoot for to start melding stuff onto for my BRD/ARC?

I've seen a few I have in mind but just not really sure.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-09-04 07:04:16
Link | Citer | R

Ramsay doesn't scare me :/

I just didn't like the changes they made to the battle system. The character's I'd met so far seemed somewhat less then interesting to me as well which is kidna a big selling point for me... A movie/book/game could be terrible but as long as I can be made to care about the characters I'd still like it XD

Eh, I play games for stuff to do, which it has a lot of, so I liked it. That and even on Easy Mode it can be difficult XD
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 07:08:18
Link | Citer | R

Catnipthief Rygar said: »
Hey Ina, what body piece should I shoot for to start melding stuff onto for my BRD/ARC?

Rainmaker's or raptor harness, the difference is minimal so can go with either.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 07:09:35
Link | Citer | R

Well good :| The one I was looking at was going to be a pain in the *** to get lol... this put's off a little bit of the cost :p
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 07:10:25
Link | Citer | R

Well good :| The one I was looking at was going to be a pain in the *** to get lol... this put's off a little bit of the cost :p
Which were you looking at? o.O
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-09-04 07:12:20
Link | Citer | R

catnip, tell your buddy my name on GW2. I want to make that guild asap. getting annoyed by all these guild invites I keep getting from people i don't know lol or are you two already in a guild? if so invite me (but tell me the name of the guild so i know to accept it)
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 07:13:17
Link | Citer | R

I dunno why ... but gryphonskin tunic (I knew it wasn't best ... but ... it looked cool :p)

I opted for the raptorskin over rainmaker... tad bit more but w/e~
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 07:13:35
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
catnip, tell your buddy my name on GW2. I want to make that guild asap. getting annoyed by all these guild invites I keep getting from people i don't know lol or are you two already in a guild? if so invite me (but tell me the name of the guild so i know to accept it)

sure~
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-09-04 07:14:33
Link | Citer | R

Fall asleep around 8 pm, wake up at 2 am. ffffff, 2 more hours would have been nice!
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 07:14:56
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dominate said: »
Fall asleep around 8 pm, wake up at 2 am. ffffff, 2 more hours would have been nice!

I fell asleep at like... midnight? and still woke up at *** 5AM :|
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 07:16:35
Link | Citer | R

I dunno why ... but gryphonskin tunic (I knew it wasn't best ... but ... it looked cool :p)
It would be the best, but last I checked it the cost isn't justified with 2.0 comming.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 07:19:16
Link | Citer | R

It would be the best, but last I checked it the cost isn't justified with 2.0 comming.

Yeah ... the cost really turned me away from it ... I mean I probably could have found someone to try to craft it but meh ... maybe when I get some more gil :p I just spent what little I had rofl.... I need to do this futures perfect quest to get that 140k or whatever :p but that quest is so lame *** ... my connection is so FUBAR that even if I move away from the little red circle thing the magitek cannon STILL HITS ME D: I would need someone else with me to just raise me or something ... lol...
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 07:23:30
Link | Citer | R

Yeah ... the cost really turned me away from it ... I mean I probably could have found someone to try to craft it but meh ... maybe when I get some more gil :p I just spent what little I had rofl.... I need to do this futures perfect quest to get that 140k or whatever :p but that quest is so lame *** ... my connection is so FUBAR that even if I move away from the little red circle thing the magitek cannon STILL HITS ME D: I would need someone else with me to just raise me or something ... lol...
You need to go really far away, I ended up running close to the opposite end of the fight.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 07:25:40
Link | Citer | R

You need to go really far away, I ended up running close to the opposite end of the fight.

Yeah I did that :| it STILL hits me ... the first time I did it I almost won... but after that I can't survive the first shot EVER.
 Bahamut.Enkidou
Serveur: Bahamut
user: jamisont
By Bahamut.Enkidou 2012-09-04 08:03:38
Link | Citer | R

You ever feel like you are wearing someone else's pants? This has the potential to ruin my day.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-09-04 08:37:18
Link | Citer | R

Ughhhh so hot~~~ morning/afternoon folks
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 08:43:54
Link | Citer | R

Whew I had a scare there :| LS did into the dark for me but for some reason when I got to the destination in DH it didn't give me the "into the dark" quest has been updated thing... which i'm sure it did before :| so I ran to owl's nest to the ! and it completed :| I thought I was forgetting something rofl.... whew...

Now I need to do imperial devices :|
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 08:47:58
Link | Citer | R

Whew I had a scare there :| LS did into the dark for me but for some reason when I got to the destination in DH it didn't give me the "into the dark" quest has been updated thing... which i'm sure it did before :| so I ran to owl's nest to the ! and it completed :| I thought I was forgetting something rofl.... whew...

You can solo that (toto rak right?), just need one person so you can enter.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 09:01:04
Link | Citer | R

You can solo that (toto rak right?), just need one person so you can enter.

aye... no ... the GC guy wasn't giving me the next quest I needed (Like father like son) he was only offering imperial devices for some reason (which I know is really just a side quest)

So yeah ... I went online and went searching to see if I was missing something... hour later I decide to check my journal.... I already have it in my quest log -_-
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-04 09:04:44
Link | Citer | R

Ahhhhh, refreshed!
First Page 2 3 ... 7182 7183 7184 ... 22722 22723 22724