Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5697 5698 5699 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-15 19:21:06
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
/snoops around XIV threads
It has begun. She will be addicted in no time...

Ehhh...I've been toying with it for over a year now. Time is always an issue.
Likely story. >.>
 Bismarck.Cicada
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 19:21:38
Link | Citer | R

***, I'm fabulous. (Now I remember what these were for >.>)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-05-15 19:23:31
Link | Citer | R

EDIT: When I say "it", I mean the idea of playing.

IDK.

hehehehe
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-05-15 19:23:32
Link | Citer | R

Likely story. >.>

Well, Eik did say that it's casual player friendly. I just hate playing catch up with the rest of the group when I get the itch to party.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-05-15 19:35:44
Link | Citer | R

Another sunny day!!! And now it's time for the gym!!
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 19:42:08
Link | Citer | R

NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED T- gtfo of my head.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-05-15 19:45:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Cicada said: »

Better than...

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number so call me maybe.

/ashamed
[+]
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 19:46:56
Link | Citer | R

oh god.. that song is always playing on the radio here x.x I wonder if he ever called her though.

He just called me, and it was crazy. So here's my house key, come in maybe?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-05-15 19:48:35
Link | Citer | R

LOL!
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-15 19:48:53
Link | Citer | R

Okay, so I could use some input if anyone happens to have any..

This cat that hangs around my house gave birth recently, and one of her cats has been out in the garage by itself and just crawling around for a couple days on it's own..

Today we've decided the mother isn't going to take care of it, and it may already be too late for us to save it.. But we're trying.. We went to the pet store and got some newborn-6 week formula and some supplies and are trying to to get it to take anything down.. Slow process, it barely seems coherent about 99% of the time..

I know what people are going to tell me, and that's to take it to a vet, but I simply can't do that.. This isn't my cat so I didn't know what I was getting into when I got the cat argument is irrelevant, or whatever other argument someone tries to put fourth that implies IT IS my responsibility to take the cat to a vet.

Anyways, so far I've got it to eat maybe a half a teaspoon worth of the formula we bought, he just doesn't seem to want to drink it.. It was infested with fleas, and she's cold to the touch, I'm thinking the fleas did a number to it, I washed away at least 100 eggs and picked off 20 flees.. This is from a kitten who weighs just under 7 ounces. (6.94 or so). The fleas are being brought under control and won't pose a problem much longer, but the eating.. I just can't get him to eat it steadily..
 Cerberus.Draupnir
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-15 19:50:32
Link | Citer | R

So apparently I got 2 clients that somebody couldn't get no matter what they tried :/ all I was asked was to call shops in that state and start finding new clients for our products.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 19:51:07
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Draupnir said: »
So apparently I got 2 clients that somebody couldn't get no matter what they tried :/ all I was asked was to call shops in that state and start finding new clients for our products.
Isn't this a good thing?
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-15 19:52:05
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Draupnir said: »
Isn't this a good thing?

Yea but I want to know how the other person was going about asking >.>
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 19:53:02
Link | Citer | R

Track him down and force it out of him.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-15 19:53:14
Link | Citer | R

Narshe, I love your new avi.
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-05-15 19:54:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said: »

seriously this, get to the airport at 5am >nobody in line >still have to walk through 15 zigzags of this ***cause they dont open up the side
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-15 19:55:08
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »

This cat that hangs around my house gave birth recently, and one of her cats has been out in the garage by itself and just crawling around for a couple days on it's own..

Today we've decided the mother isn't going to take care of it, and it may already be too late for us to save it.. But we're trying.. We went to the pet store and got some newborn-6 week formula and some supplies and are trying to to get it to take anything down.. Slow process, it barely seems coherent about 99% of the time..

I know what people are going to tell me, and that's to take it to a vet, but I simply can't do that.. This isn't my cat so I didn't know what I was getting into when I got the cat argument is irrelevant, or whatever other argument someone tries to put fourth that implies IT IS my responsibility to take the cat to a vet.

Anyways, so far I've got it to eat maybe a half a teaspoon worth of the formula we bought, he just doesn't seem to want to drink it.. It was infested with fleas, and she's cold to the touch, I'm thinking the fleas did a number to it, I washed away at least 100 eggs and picked off 20 flees.. This is from a kitten who weighs just under 7 ounces. (6.94 or so). The fleas are being brought under control and won't pose a problem much longer, but the eating.. I just can't get him to eat it steadily..

Ok slip. What you need is a dropper bottle to put the formula in. If you have a heat pad put a towel on it and put it on low and place the kitten on that. If you don't have a heatpad then if you have icepacks thaw them out then warm them up. if you don't have icepacks, then fill a ziplock bag with warm water and place a towel on it,
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-05-15 19:56:52
Link | Citer | R

Ummm...Tough one. Sometimes nature takes for good reason. The cat may not live. You did what you could.

Honestly, I wouldn't spend the money for treatment on a stray. I would just take it to the ASPCA. Yes, I know I sound like an ***, but I only pay for medical treatment for my pets.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-05-15 19:57:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Fondue said: »
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
[/img]

seriously this, get to the airport at 5am >nobody in line >still have to walk through 15 zigzags of this ***cause they dont open up the side
Too big to just duck through them? >:
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-05-15 19:57:13
Link | Citer | R

More than half my LS is playing diablo 3 today, I was actually the only person logged into my shell for the first time I can recall. There aren't even any good voidwatch shouts. Are all the other servers this slow?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-15 19:57:41
Link | Citer | R

I honestly don't know what to do if you can't take it to the vet. Guess you'll just have to keep trying slowly, keep it warm, keep it comfy as you can. Have it drink too, it's probably dehydrated as ***. I mean, I just don't know exacly how kitten biochemistry works, but if that formula isn't hydrating it and you can't give it water, then it's probably a goner. :(
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 19:58:04
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Cantontai said: »
More than half my LS is playing diablo 3 today, I was actually the only person logged into my shell for the first time I can recall. There aren't even any good voidwatch shouts. Are all the other servers this slow?
Same on Bismarck.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-15 19:59:00
Link | Citer | R

Why I don't play XI anymore can't find the motivation to play cause nobody else has it.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-15 20:00:58
Link | Citer | R

Dread, I love your avi too, even though it's not new.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-05-15 20:01:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »

I honestly don't know what to do if you can't take it to the vet. Guess you'll just have to keep trying slowly, keep it warm, keep it comfy as you can. Have it drink too, it's probably dehydrated as ***. I mean, I just don't know exacly how kitten biochemistry works, but if that formula isn't hydrating it and you can't give it water, then it's probably a goner. :(

Maybe the mother abandoned it because she knew it wasn't going to survive anyway. Just saying...
 Alexander.Drokin
Serveur: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-05-15 20:01:33
Link | Citer | R

Dread did a better job with it than I did at explaining, so I just deleted my post.

It's too small for spoon-feeding to come to it naturally just yet, and doesn't generate enough body heat of its own.

I'd give it a day or two at least (since you already bought the stuff to feed it anyway) and see if it improves.

But, I may just be a bit soft for stuff like that, since my big, fat cat that I've posted pictures of was about two weeks old and supposed to be put down because of bad health when we got him.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-15 20:01:35
Link | Citer | R

>.>
<.<
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 20:02:22
Link | Citer | R

Hmm, Why is someone shouting "Long live Asura" on Bismarck >.> I hope thats not Vigor.. I swear he popped up on Leviathan when I was there and on Asura. -.-
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-15 20:02:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »

Maybe the mother abandoned it because she knew it wasn't going to survive anyway. Just saying...
Or maybe she abandoned it, because she knew that she didn't have the capacity to keep it alive. Slip might be able to save it.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 20:03:21
Link | Citer | R

>.>
<.<
The guy on the right end has like the easiest job. That has to be hard >.>
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5697 5698 5699 ... 22718 22719 22720