Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2524 2525 2526 ... 22711 22712 22713
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-10-05 06:14:16
Link | Citer | R

ISOs and movies are what take up most of my space. I really should burn my ISOs to disk.
By slipispsycho 2011-10-05 06:14:53
Link | Citer | R

PS2 .ISOs aren't ***compared to modern games <_< like every game I get, another 7GB gone.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Serveur: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-05 06:14:58
Link | Citer | R

Is changing to windows 7 from Vista worth doing? <.<
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-10-05 06:15:32
Link | Citer | R

Eww Vista.
Good morning.
By slipispsycho 2011-10-05 06:15:35
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
Yes x infinity.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Eburo
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-10-05 06:16:52
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said: »
Bismarck.Eburo said: »
I was saving for a 2TB network drive (ethernet) but now that my internet is slow as sin there's really no point. I don't download anything big enough to care about transfer speed anymore.
Are you talking about a local one? Or a 'cloud' drive?

If it's local, then your internet speed doesn't affect it since it would be on your side of the modem.

Local, essentially just a regular external drive with an ethernet port on it. When I had ridiculously fast internet, I downloaded huge files left and right, but I couldn't stand the 20-30 minute wait time just to move a DVD-sized file over to the external drive after downloading.

Psycho Slip said: »
Yes x infinity.

I never understood why, but I did it anyway. Went from legit Vista to pirate 7. :/
By slipispsycho 2011-10-05 06:18:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said: »
PS2 .ISOs aren't ***compared to modern games <_< like every game I get, another 7GB gone.

Well yeah but when you treat your ps2's like roms they tend to build up. xD
I never have gotten into the PS2 thing.. A lot of the games I wanted to .ISO (Like Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2, which was *** ridiculously expensive and hard to find) just don't work.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-10-05 06:19:31
Link | Citer | R

just don't work.
When they work, I'll use them like I do my PS1 ROMs >:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By slipispsycho 2011-10-05 06:20:09
Link | Citer | R

Windows 7 is a huge leap over Vista. Don't be surprised if you encounter some similar errors with Vista, but it's a lot more stable, a lot more intuitive/user friendly and a lot more streamlined/efficient.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-10-05 06:21:58
Link | Citer | R

I wonder if windows 8 will have the same middle red headed step child syndrome.
By slipispsycho 2011-10-05 06:22:41
Link | Citer | R

Well yeah but when you treat your ps2's like roms they tend to build up. xD
I never have gotten into the PS2 thing.. A lot of the games I wanted to .ISO (Like Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2, which was *** ridiculously expensive and hard to find) just don't work.

This convo helped me remember I have games I need to give another chance. Crysis 2, Fallout 3 and NV. I keep the ISOs to build dust after playing 5 minutes.. x.x
Crysis 2 is a lot of fun (it's one of the .ISOs sitting in my 'archive' for when I wanna try it later) Fallout 3 I have legitimately, which the only game I've replayed more to date, is Dragon Age: Origins, and NV was kinda 'meh' for me.. It has it's moments, but it was too much like 3, I played 3 to death, NV just feels like an expansion pack or something for me.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-05 06:28:20
Link | Citer | R

:< friend making me pirate windows 7 so I can play FFXIV w/ 'em. Everytime I launch it now (as admin, etc) it crashes, google said I have corrupt files (Which, I can honestly believe with all the virus/attacks my PC's gone under.) But I have no idea how to find the right files to repair them, etc and the log says Access denied. D:
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-10-05 06:33:01
Link | Citer | R

I think the most graphically advanced games my computer can even run at 30fps are Resident Evil 4, EVE Online and Left 4 Dead (low settings)... :/
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-10-05 07:02:03
Link | Citer | R

Computer game talk?

Yeah they are getting big :x

Last game I got was a little over 10GB I think?

haven't really been playing that many games, only really looking toward SWTOR and I heard that's gonna be beefy in size.
 Ramuh.Austar
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-10-05 07:02:23
Link | Citer | R

why the hell do toaster strudel icing packs not all have the same icing. my first pack barely covered half my strudel so i had to smear it, and then the second one had like three times as much.
[+]
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-10-05 07:04:54
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
Computer game talk?

haven't really been playing that many games, only really looking toward SWTOR and I heard that's gonna be beefy in size.

Super Nintendo games were like 4 KB and sometimes had the same amount of play time (or more) than modern games. Isn't that somethin'?
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-10-05 07:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said: »
why the hell do toaster strudel icing packs not all have the same icing. my first pack barely covered half my strudel so i had to smear it, and then the second one had like three times as much.

[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-10-05 07:07:49
Link | Citer | R

Computer game talk?

Super Nintendo games were like 4 KB and sometimes had the same amount of play time (or more) than modern games. Isn't that somethin'?

I KNOW!

9 times out of 10 I go back to old games to play cause they are just so badass, I need to get my NES/SNES back from my friend cause i'm having some earthbound cravings.
 Ramuh.Austar
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-10-05 07:08:04
Link | Citer | R

i swear they made the serrated parts actually work because of that. still didn't fix the lopsided icing amounts.
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-10-05 07:10:35
Link | Citer | R

I KNOW!

9 times out of 10 I go back to old games to play cause they are just so badass, I need to get my NES/SNES back from my friend cause i'm having some earthbound cravings.

Yup, I even have a SNES emulator on my phone now, so I can play at work. Much better than most actual phone games IMO.

Killer Instinct, Earthbound, Rival Turf, to name a few good ones.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-10-05 07:11:41
Link | Citer | R

Computer game talk?

I used to think that, until I went back to play old *** games. Beat them within a few hours. Only can name a few like that nowadays, like Sonic Colors. Everything lasts at least 2~3 days if you play it nonstop at least. Main difference is side quests and stuff. That's what elongates a game. Old games barely had any - too straight forward.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-10-05 07:18:55
Link | Citer | R

Stupid schools. My daughter's school decided it would be a nice idea to have a delayed start 1 Wednesday a month so they can have meetings. WTF? Do that ***after school or on the weekend. Not every parent has dependable childcare. Some of us already have to alter our work schedules to take our children to work because the bus doesn't run near our homes and it's too far for our kids to walk. Some of us can't afford to miss 2 hours of work because some of us use that money for bills >.< /ranty.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-05 07:20:52
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Liandaru said: »
Stupid schools. My daughter's school decided it would be a nice idea to have a delayed start 1 Wednesday a month so they can have meetings. WTF? Do that ***after school or on the weekend. Not every parent has dependable childcare. Some of us already have to alter our work schedules to take our children to work because the bus doesn't run near our homes and it's too far for our kids to walk. Some of us can't afford to miss 2 hours of work because some of us use that money for bills >.< /ranty.
My elementary school did this. They normally had a before-school care thing, or they had yard-duties out on the field so kids could show up and play dat kickball. Do they not do that anymore? D:
 Cerberus.Liandaru
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-10-05 07:21:47
Link | Citer | R

My elementary school did this. They normally had a before-school care thing, or they had yard-duties out on the field so kids could show up and play dat kickball. Do they not do that anymore? D:
Nope. They pretty much so tell the parents to deal with it.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-05 07:23:41
Link | Citer | R

Nope. They pretty much so tell the parents to deal with it.
Yeah, *** that noise.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-05 07:26:05
Link | Citer | R

Oh god, I forgot what Iro wanted on his DNC AF3 body again. D:
 Leviathan.Catnipthief