Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2508 2509 2510 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-04 02:59:52
Link | Citer | R

Psycho Slip said: »
I'm not that great, either.. I went 1/17 on interm. bots. I've gotten better since then, but not by much, I barely manage to keep a positive k/d ratio.. I dunno how Yomi does it, but she's alwasy got like 20 kills and 2-3 deaths or some ridiculous ***.
Shoulda played with us last night lol. My friend went 45/0/I forget on interm bots @_@;; Had like...28~? Kills by 20min mark :<

Edit: I think mine(Deus) told him to stop killing so fast lol
 Bismarck.Eburo
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-10-04 03:01:05
Link | Citer | R

I hang out with two friends who do that just about every game, makes me feel even more inadequate. I play a lot of bot games when learning champions and do well (like 15-2), but then I go into real games and just go maybe 3-2 or something, I still haven't figured out the line between "Good time to go for a kill" and "bad time to go for a kill" so I just play defensively to avoid getting dunked on.
By slipispsycho 2011-10-04 03:04:14
Link | Citer | R

Well then you might enjoy playing with Minefield and Uzu too, neither one of them is spectacular either (yes, I just went there). The 3 of us, at least the last time I played with them, were still learning and improving. Minefield judges his success on his assist numbers <.< (he doesn't play backline characters).
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-04 03:07:21
Link | Citer | R

I got better with mordekaiser, can do really well kill/assist-wise. With master yi Im pulling like 10~20 kills and 10~25+ Assists. :x some games low as 4-5 deaths, too.
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-10-04 03:10:25
Link | Citer | R

Well then you might enjoy playing with Minefield and Uzu too, neither one of them is spectacular either (yes, I just went there). The 3 of us, at least the last time I played with them, were still learning and improving. Minefield judges his success on his assist numbers <.< (he doesn't play backline characters).

Lol, I think the last game I played with MF, I went 4/0/18 >.>

When I play Garen I tend to increase my killcount a bit, DAT ULT.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-10-04 03:11:34
Link | Citer | R

<.< Now I want to play.
By slipispsycho 2011-10-04 03:13:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Eburo said: »

I'm only good with ranged people, and particularly Ashe and MF. I absolutely suck with melee characters, and the 1-17 game, was with that robot chick.
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-10-04 03:15:39
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Eburo said: »

I'm only good with ranged people, and particularly Ashe and MF. I absolutely suck with melee characters, and the 1-17 game, was with that robot chick.

I started as Garen, sucked with him, then tried Caitlyn next week after I got over my "OMG THIS GAME SUCKS" rage, loved her, then played Miss Fortune for fun and found I was really good with both. Now I'm playing Garen because my friend says I need a change of playstyle, and that I'd contribute better with him.

I used to want to play Ashe because she was in the tutorial so I assumed she was good, but then I realized I was terribad when I played her. Except the one time I got lucky, my friend said "Fire your ult down the lane, just trust me!" I blind-fired it from the base all the way to the end of the lane and then got my first ever kill, I was shitting bricks lol
By slipispsycho 2011-10-04 03:19:24
Link | Citer | R

Ashe takes a bit more finesse to play, I learned how to lure people out of the safe zone and mess them up a good bit, it's still hard to make a kill, but she's not really about making kills, she's about helping out the team. Anytime I see my team in a battle, and I see the enemy trying to make a break for it, I ult their *** and let the heavy hitters eat them alive.

It's also a lot of fun (assuming they don't have a similar way of slowing you down or a way to jump the distance) to run out, shoot them with the ice arrow [after it's somewhat upgraded, doesn't work so well at lower levels] run back and wait, shoot them again, and just keep doing this.. They keep trying to chase you, you keep chipping health off, and they can never catch you.

Speed boots are a must for her.

I'm glad I joined when I did, she was free to play the entire week, so I learned to play on Ashe pretty much exclusively. After her, MF just let me really wreak havok with what I learned.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-10-04 03:29:58
Link | Citer | R

To play with rands or not. I think everyone ish afkafk. Hrrrrrm.
By slipispsycho 2011-10-04 03:32:56
Link | Citer | R

Can't be any worse than me D:
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-10-04 03:32:59
Link | Citer | R

Oh goodness! My friend wanted me to try out this game Glitch. So I was for a bit, I'm not that into it. Anyway, I'm sitting here reading posts and realized I've been listening to the hillbilly banjo music it has in the background for the last 30 minutes! /bangs head against wall
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-10-04 03:34:23
Link | Citer | R

Can't be any worse than me D:
It's been a bad last couple of days! I was on a win streak for a few days. I don't think it was allowed cause now I'm struggling to get wins. xD

Edit! Hevans, sorry I was afk earlier! I just saw that you invited. o.o;
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-10-04 03:37:22
Link | Citer | R

it's np. i invited like 10 people <.<
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-10-04 03:38:39
Link | Citer | R

Where has Katianna been? :o Haven't seen her on skype lately either.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-10-04 03:43:40
Link | Citer | R

O_O Anivia isn't 6300 anymore! Soooooooo buying that bish.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-04 03:56:57
Link | Citer | R

Just played an interm Bot game, HOLY ***. Alistar went afk during the match (Well, he SAT there by the turret not doing jack ***, not fighting minions etc moving closer each time an enemy champ came by.) He says "back" Then proceeds to feed the bots-_- Tried to surrender 5 times and then asked how hard Baron was as we were rushing the nexus. GG
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-10-04 04:49:00
Link | Citer | R

Hi.

Odin.Hevans
Serveur: Odin
user: Hev
By Odin.Hevans 2011-10-04 05:09:07
Link | Citer | R

By slipispsycho 2011-10-04 05:15:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-10-04 05:15:23
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-10-04 05:26:22
Link | Citer | R

I just remembered this as I was getting ready for bed. Earlier today(yesterday for you technical people) this lady was ordering food while I was waiting for my drink to be made. She got to talking with the cashier and mentioned that her chihuahua was keeping her baby company in the car.

I wanted to beat her with my purse! Yes, we live in a small town, but I don't care. It's people like her that get their child yoinked when it could have been easily avoided. Now I feel like I should have said something. Though, I'm not sure it would have done any good. Just what the ***! -_-
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-10-04 05:29:06
Link | Citer | R

*randomly runs circles around everyone in the ls*
By slipispsycho 2011-10-04 05:46:47
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
I just remembered this as I was getting ready for bed. Earlier today(yesterday for you technical people) this lady was ordering food while I was waiting for my drink to be made. She got to talking with the cashier and mentioned that her chihuahua was keeping her baby company in the car.

I wanted to beat her with my purse! Yes, we live in a small town, but I don't care. It's people like her that get their child yoinked when it could have been easily avoided. Now I feel like I should have said something. Though, I'm not sure it would have done any good. Just what the ***! -_-
In Texas it's a crime to leave your child unattended in a car (A dog doesn't count as 'attending', actually.. It's illegal to leave your pet or child unattended in a car).

Then again, the most common 'bad outcome' of doing either here, is that they die from the heat. I can fully understand why and how fast it happens, in summer stepping into your car after it's been in the sun for 20 minutes is like stepping into the gates of hell itself, that ***is ridiculously hot, sometimes you can't even touch the metal in the metal in the car because it will burn you.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-10-04 06:22:35
Link | Citer | R

Mkay, so I have that LoL installed. I'ma try it out tonight. Does anyone know if "Being Human" is ever gonna be back?
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-10-04 06:23:33
Link | Citer | R

Ugh...Kind of have a small headache ; ;
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-10-04 06:25:04
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Savannah said: »
Ugh...Kind of have a small headache ; ;
I woke up with one too :( Iburofin is just now kicking in an hour and a half later.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-10-04 06:27:47
Link | Citer | R

Morning gaiz.

Is it Friday yet?

Also, FATE/ZERO is *** epic.
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-10-04 06:27:59
Link | Citer | R

I've been in/out of sleep since quarter to 4 this morning...I couldn't decide if I was cold or hot apparently D:

I'd move around b/c I'd be hot...but as soon as I moved I was freezing so I changed back...it was so effed up.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-10-04 06:29:34
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
Morning gaiz.

Is it Friday yet?

Also, FATE/ZERO is *** epic.
Good morning!

Unfortunately, no

I don't know what that is :(
Cerberus.Savannah said: »
I've been in/out of sleep since quarter to 4 this morning...I couldn't decide if I was cold or hot apparently D:

I'd move around b/c I'd be hot...but as soon as I moved I was freezing so I changed back...it was so effed up.
I have a big comfy blankie on my bed and I had the furnace on. I was a very happy lady all night, until my stupid cat woke me up.
First Page 2 3 ... 2508 2509 2510 ... 22710 22711 22712