Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2416 2417 2418 ... 22711 22712 22713
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-09-28 21:45:04
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
Hating Square-Enix right now. I lost my security token a while ago, and have recently contacted them about it. HOWEVER:

They could not verify that I owned the account, given my email address. THEY WANT ME TO ACCESS MY SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT TO SEE WHICH EMAIL ADDRESS I SIGNED UP WITH.

I gave them a list of -possible- addresses, but I don't know if that'll do. I mean, if it's that much of a problem, I'll quit the game, but I can't even stop paying now!

you can if you cancel that card
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2011-09-28 21:47:20
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said: »
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
Hating Square-Enix right now. I lost my security token a while ago, and have recently contacted them about it. HOWEVER:

They could not verify that I owned the account, given my email address. THEY WANT ME TO ACCESS MY SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT TO SEE WHICH EMAIL ADDRESS I SIGNED UP WITH.

I gave them a list of -possible- addresses, but I don't know if that'll do. I mean, if it's that much of a problem, I'll quit the game, but I can't even stop paying now!

you can if you cancel that card

I'll leave that as a last resort, since I still want to play the game, I just thought their request was flat-out HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Maybe they'll loosen up and let me just deactivate the token.
By volkom 2011-09-28 21:49:05
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
volkom said: »
O___O;; my best friend is comming up to visit his gf in a few weeks. and he's going to tell her to set me up on a blind date. WTF O_o /panic
Jealous! I'm sure it's nothing to /panic about. :D
well i sometimes get nervous so *shrug* D:
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-09-28 21:51:04
Link | Citer | R

also since it got paged
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-28 21:51:31
Link | Citer | R

O___O;; my best friend is comming up to visit his gf in a few weeks. and he's going to tell her to set me up on a blind date. WTF O_o /panic
I'll trade places with you. >.>; I've always kinda wanted to go on a blind date. And it would totally cut out the awkward trying to ask her out phase. :x
By slipispsycho 2011-09-28 22:22:44
Link | Citer | R

A few shots of alcohol can easily remedy that. Not enough to lose your mind, but enough to feel more comfortable and loosen the tongue.
By slipispsycho 2011-09-28 22:31:23
Link | Citer | R

also since it got paged
Does your state have the equivalent of a Gold Card? Could try to get on that. Chances are good they'll have to come out eventually, and going through the Gold Card process can take a good while, so get it started now if that's an option.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-09-28 22:37:40
Link | Citer | R

Psycho Slip said: »
also since it got paged
Does your state have the equivalent of a Gold Card? Could try to get on that. Chances are good they'll have to come out eventually, and going through the Gold Card process can take a good while, so get it started now if that's an option.

i'm not sure, we have some forms of blue cross blue shield for people who've lost their jobs or something. but the thing is i've never had a job before, i was on my dads insurance up until last year
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-09-28 22:39:36
Link | Citer | R

anyone have any clue on how much devious die sell for? got a few in woe earlyer and no need for em
 Phoenix.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-09-28 22:46:49
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-09-28 22:50:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-28 23:12:04
Link | Citer | R

Your servers suck >:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-09-28 23:16:07
Link | Citer | R

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINRAZIEL!!!!!!!
By slipispsycho 2011-09-28 23:16:51
Link | Citer | R

also since it got paged

i'm not sure, we have some forms of blue cross blue shield for people who've lost their jobs or something. but the thing is i've never had a job before, i was on my dads insurance up until last year
Gold Card is basically for people with low or no monthly income, you pay a co-pay (usually very little, like 5 bucks for prescriptions for example) it's kinda like medical insurance you don't actually pay for, except the care isn't exactly the best, and the waits are long (you ask for an appointment and it may be a month or more before you get to go in). Should check up on if you have anything like that available.

Don't think I actually paid anything to have teeth taken out, and that was done with surgery, for one thing there was a lot to be taken out, and for another I have a severe phobia of dentists. Kinda hard to work on someone who passes out about 30 seconds after you put a needle in their mouth and starts having seizure-like shakes.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-09-28 23:22:54
Link | Citer | R

also since it got paged

Gold Card is basically for people with low or no monthly income, you pay a co-pay (usually very little, like 5 bucks for prescriptions for example) it's kinda like medical insurance you don't actually pay for, except the care isn't exactly the best, and the waits are long (you ask for an appointment and it may be a month or more before you get to go in). Should check up on if you have anything like that available.

Don't think I actually paid anything to have teeth taken out, and that was done with surgery, for one thing there was a lot to be taken out, and for another I have a severe phobia of dentists. Kinda hard to work on someone who passes out about 30 seconds after you put a needle in their mouth and starts having seizure-like shakes.

yea, that's sorta what the one i described is, $5 copay, except we dont have that long of a wait for it. while i was on it (during jr high) i got to go to a dermatologist to keep me from having bad breakouts, and was able to get the best medicine for it
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-09-28 23:27:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Your servers suck >:
woe sucks and fake emps suck
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-28 23:29:18
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fondue said: »
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Your servers suck >:
woe sucks and fake emps suck
They are at least feasible.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-09-28 23:36:03
Link | Citer | R

you and xeth sellin them coins now? =o
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-28 23:38:03
Link | Citer | R

Hells no >:
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-09-28 23:38:26
Link | Citer | R

finishing my dancer so i can go try to solo a relic in bubu :\ lol
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-28 23:40:12
Link | Citer | R

If the bot destroyer himself can do it, so can you.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-09-28 23:40:46
Link | Citer | R

what is he doing lol
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-09-28 23:43:49
Link | Citer | R

fcking hate finding reps for these parties.. invited a samurai like 5 hours ago, wearing perle pants/feet and nq af3 body/hands/hat and nothing else sub blm

i was like go back and change your sub jackass

so he comes back and like 30 minutes later i look at him and hes meleeing in seiryu sword, say something in pt about him being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE

he just changed to ninja 4/5 aurore and a zanshin augmented hachiman hat and hades sainti... wtf is wrong with people
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-09-28 23:50:17
Link | Citer | R

this is my cousin bethany please read the link and learn about retts syndrome :)
click me
[+]
By volkom 2011-09-28 23:57:22
Link | Citer | R

Just wanna say, I love you guys <3
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-09-29 00:01:51
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fondue