Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2286 2287 2288 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-18 20:35:36
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Anjisnu said: »
error code POL-12321 wtf is this nonsense!?
TRY AGAIN!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-18 20:37:28
Link | Citer | R

Personally I like to not be bothered when I eat and to be able to order what I want without getting picked at. If someone wants to send a piece of their food my way to taste then sure have at it. But yeah I think some people take the whole crusade to get people to eat different foods a bit too far.
 Fenrir.Enternius
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-09-18 20:37:38
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Enternius said: »
Do "Enhances Accuracy" attachments work for ranged accuracy also? Same with Attack and junk?

Since Lu was in such a hurry to bump me off the page. D:
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 20:39:41
Link | Citer | R

Do "Enhances Accuracy" attachments work for ranged accuracy also? Same with Attack and junk?

Attack works for ranged attack I'm pretty sure. Accuracy shouldn't work with ranged accuracy but that's just assuming since they have a specific attachment(scope) for ranged accuracy.
 Bismarck.Anjisnu
Serveur: Bismarck
user: anjisnu
By Bismarck.Anjisnu 2011-09-18 20:39:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Bismarck.Anjisnu said: »
error code POL-12321 wtf is this nonsense!?
TRY AGAIN!

try what again though says my version update failed i can understand that since i didnt update just logged out and attempted to log back in
 Fenrir.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 20:40:38
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Why do they need to be bothered into trying something they don't want to all the time though? If you know you like something and its feasible to do then why not just stick with it. Either way I still don't get why its such a big deal to get other people to try new foods.

I'm not going to force a picky eater to try something new all the time, but if I'm eating something tasty and they're there, I'll try and convince them to take a bite. I'm not going to force them to eat something super exotic, I just feel like people who enjoy a variety of foods are happier. I get sick of eating the same things over and over, I can't be the only one.

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Like I said, I can be a pushover. Especially when a women is involved (why girls so nice and comforting and junk?!) So yea I'll try just about anything at least once if offered it by a women. I know that makes me sound... odd? but That's just how I am.

That's not to say if I end up hating it I won't spit it right the *** out and tell you I don't like it though.

xD Worst thing that can happen is just not liking something, it's not a big deal. I don't like all foods, but I still try as much as I can. Except sardines, I'm too scared to try sardines. I heard they have like spikey pin things in them. D:

Like most other things that's purely opinion lol. Some just won't like it or are comfortable already with what they do like. Just because you think all these different types of foods are wonderful doesn't seem like a reason to try and make people eat what they don't want to lol. I'm not even saying that it doesn't work out at times and people open up about what they would like to eat but its odd to me that people feel the need to tell others what they should be eating.

It is purely opinion, and maybe I'm wrong for trying to get people to try stuff. I like food, food is tasty. I like showing people how tasty food is. :(
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2011-09-18 20:42:07
Link | Citer | R

Finished the pic!
So glad I chose to do it in SAI instead of MS Paint like my earlier ones; I've really learnt a lot from this.
Will upload it when I wake up later.
Have a good night folks. <3
[+]
 Hades.Cheyne
Serveur: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-09-18 20:42:49
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Hades.Cheyne said: »
Also, I don't know where I am on that list Nini. D:

If you're borderline fix it obv~ D:<

I don't...like tacos... Just sayin. But other than that...

YEA! Don't compare me to that!

xD~ Yeah it was pretty bad. I'm glad I at least got him to eat *something*....

I don't even know if I'm boderline!

And wait, does that *something* mean what I think it means? D:
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 20:42:57
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Leonkasai said: »

Finished the pic!
So glad I chose to do it in SAI instead of MS Paint like my earlier ones; I've really learnt a lot from this.
Will upload it when I wake up later.
Have a good night folks. <3
Goodnight!
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 20:44:00
Link | Citer | R

Also, I don't know where I am on that list Nini. D:

If you're borderline fix it obv~ D:<

I don't...like tacos... Just sayin. But other than that...

YEA! Don't compare me to that!

xD~ Yeah it was pretty bad. I'm glad I at least got him to eat *something*....

How did I not pick up on that earlier!? Thank you Cheyne! LMAO!!!!!
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 20:44:56
Link | Citer | R

Personally I like to not be bothered when I eat and to be able to order what I want without getting picked at. If someone wants to send a piece of their food my way to taste then sure have at it. But yeah I think some people take the whole crusade to get people to eat different foods a bit too far.

Yeah I'm not going to force you to order something you don't know if you'll like it or not. If anything if I think you should try something, I'll go buy it for my food and make you try. D:

Attack works for ranged attack I'm pretty sure. Accuracy shouldn't work with ranged accuracy but that's just assuming since they have a specific attachment(scope) for ranged accuracy.

I'm going to assume this, since that's how BRD songs work. Minuet is attack/ranged attack, and Madrigal is just melee accuracy.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 20:46:02
Link | Citer | R

no D:
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-09-18 20:47:32
Link | Citer | R

Oh ok!

I wasn't following the convo much.

As for picky eating I'm one of those, maybe it's just because I haven't tried a lot of things.

But pretty much all veggies = ewww to me.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-18 20:49:31
Link | Citer | R

Its the make word that bothers me lol.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 20:49:33
Link | Citer | R

Update: Remembering tests and some quick wiki references.

Target Marker SHOULD effect ranged accuracy, since it basically removes a set quantity of evasion from the equation (more of a level correlation thing than just a straight evasion- but w/e). Stabilizer I/II does not effect ranged accuracy however.

I know for sure Tension Spring I/II and Attuner do effect ranged attack as well as attack.

I'm sure someone with more math knowledge can correct me when it comes to Target Marker's workings.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-09-18 20:49:40
Link | Citer | R

I am apparently weird for liking broccoli. /shrug
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2011-09-18 20:50:59
Link | Citer | R

I tend to be hit and miss, I'll try anything I think tastes good. I used to be picky, as in if something didn't look good, I didn't eat it. But after a few slaps in the face due to that, I tend to just try anything.

Then again I try to avoid chocolate/sugary candies/pop, I lost one of my molars. :c

...OH GOD CAPTAIN CRUNCH;;
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2011-09-18 20:51:31
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Broccoli is amazing, just had some~ and no, you're not weird >:U
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-09-18 20:52:06
Link | Citer | R

wat.
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-09-18 20:53:20
Link | Citer | R

Okay, thanks. Still trying to figure out how attachments and frames work and stuff. D: Still don't know what triggers their JAs like Barrage and junk.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 20:53:35
Link | Citer | R

WEIRDO! GET OUT OF HERE!
[+]
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 20:54:41
Link | Citer | R

Oh ok!

As for picky eating I'm one of those, maybe it's just because I haven't tried a lot of things.

I believe most people are picky eaters because they either haven't tried many things, or they base all of their opinions on food on childhood experiences.

When I was a child I didn't want anything but chicken fingers, and everything else was nasty.

The only thing I still don't like that I didn't like in my childhood is olives. Mushrooms and onions I hated when I was a child, but now it's situational.

As for you hating all veggies, not all of them are that gross. tomatoes for example are very tasty (I know they're actually fruits but whatevs). Peppers are all very tasty. I'm sure there's some other vegetables that are good, but I'll think of them later. D:
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 20:55:53
Link | Citer | R

Okay, thanks. Still trying to figure out how attachments and frames work and stuff. D: Still don't know what triggers their JAs like Barrage and junk.
JAs are triggered by having the attachment equipped (of course) and having at least 1 maneuver of the corresponding element active. More maneuvers active will increase the effect of the JAs just like it does static attachments. Some of those JA attachments will remove the corresponding maneuver as well (Ex. Barrage Turbine) while others won't (Ex. Flashbulb.)
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-09-18 20:56:14
Link | Citer | R

Don't mind me, just eating squid tentacles over here.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2011-09-18 20:56:23
Link | Citer | R

It was at a very young age, like 4-5 I think I tried my first cherry. Ever since then I've never had another cherry in my life, I thought they were the worst tasting things on the planet. Could just be psychological though, but still, I avoid them as much as I can. D:
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-09-18 20:57:38
Link | Citer | R

Oh ok!

I believe most people are picky eaters because they either haven't tried many things, or they base all of their opinions on food on childhood experiences.

When I was a child I didn't want anything but chicken fingers, and everything else was nasty.

The only thing I still don't like that I didn't like in my childhood is olives. Mushrooms and onions I hated when I was a child, but now it's situational.

As for you hating all veggies, not all of them are that gross. tomatoes for example are very tasty (I know they're actually fruits but whatevs). Peppers are all very tasty. I'm sure there's some other vegetables that are good, but I'll think of them later. D:
Funny thing is, I used to eat veggies a lot when I was a kid but stopped somewhere.

You're tasty. o<
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-09-18 20:58:01
Link | Citer | R

JAs are triggered by having the attachment equipped (of course) and having at least 1 maneuver of the corresponding element active. More maneuvers active will increase the effect of the JAs just like it does static attachments. Some of those JA attachments will remove the corresponding maneuver as well (Ex. Barrage Turbine) while others won't (Ex. Flashbulb.)
Barrage seems pretty random to me. Like I can use three maneuvers before engaging a mob and it will almost always barrage from the start, but then I can use another immediately after and it won't do anything until the next mob. I take it there's a minimum recast for most of their JAs?
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 20:59:49
Link | Citer | R

Barrage seems pretty random to me. Like I can use three maneuvers before engaging a mob and it will almost always barrage from the start, but then I can use another immediately after and it won't do anything until the next mob. I take it there's a minimum recast for most of their JAs?
Yes each of the attachments have an invisible timer on them that the puppet keeps track of. I believe most of them are about 3mins with some being 5mins. Think Barrage is 3mins, Strobe is 30sec? Flashbulb is about 50sec.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 21:01:00
Link | Citer | R

Yes, yes you are.

Odin.Minefield said: »
I tend to be hit and miss, I'll try anything I think tastes good. I used to be picky, as in if something didn't look good, I didn't eat it. But after a few slaps in the face due to that, I tend to just try anything.

Then again I try to avoid chocolate/sugary candies/pop, I lost one of my molars. :c

...OH GOD CAPTAIN CRUNCH;;

Yeah I learned when I was young that looks != taste, so I try anything too. :<

That's totally different. I cracked two teeth and had to get two root canals after eating a Gyro, so I absolutely refuse to eat those now. Sugary/chocolate stuff hurt my teeth now (I don't think it's cavities because I got it checked out recently...) so I try and avoid that stuff like the plague too.

Never actually had captain crunch cereal, only the taru.
First Page 2 3 ... 2286 2287 2288 ... 22718 22719 22720