Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22723 22724
By Draylo 2024-10-19 18:53:53
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Draylo said: »
Lol if anyone is playing sparking zero. Dr wheelo is like the win button in pvp. He needs a nerf lol, ppl just quit when he shows up. And a lot of hate DMs

I am playing it but now Ult Freyna is out in the first descendent so Im juggling learning and doing the main story to unlock the what-if battles while playing co-workers on my laptop to going home grinding out levels in my other games or getting my cheeks clapped by burple dragon.

I heard Yajirobe, Vegito, and Gotenks are cancer too

I had spent so many hours doing pvp 1v1 and I hated it because everyone and their grandma was playing gogeta ssj4 and he's got a broken combo. Then people cheese with Android 19 and his energy absorbing along with combo. If they get behind you some of them have these endless combos that you can't escape from, it made me so irritated to go against a gogeta. Yajirobe can be annoying because he's only 2 points in the team battles so everyone has him and he can full heal very easily w sensu beans. So people use him to stall and wait out the timer sometimes.

My favorite is frieza because of can transform and you get different playstyles each form. But you can't even play fav in the pvp. After everyone started to learn the counters and melee combos, it was just no fun on weaker characters. Just becomes button mashing to get out of the combos, with super counters.

There's a lot of cheese tactics, but it felt so good getting a lot of "*** u" DMs on PSN because they don't like I'm using a different cheese tactic than them lol. It's unreal, at higher ranks literally everyone is a gogeta. These fighting games don't have longevity after a while because everyone just gravitates to the latest meta it seems like. Hopefully they nerf some of them or it won't be much fun unless you pick those characters too.

They usually go quicker than this lol, most people dont know how to defend against the unblockable rush spam when hes in sparking mode:

YouTube Video Placeholder

Here's a better example, @1:25

YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 ... 22723 22724