Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22648 22649 22650 ... 22702 22703 22704
By Draylo 2024-07-15 17:05:56
Link | Citer | R

I got a headrest for the HM embody chair and it feels great now. I don't know what they were thinking claiming the chair doesnt need it.
[+]
By kishr 2024-07-15 17:56:11
Link | Citer | R

well if its fair game, i bet eiryl, you fatter than a fat fuk.
then after go fuk yourself, wishing death on anyone.
@rooks, trash like this, say shoot a president is ok?
By kishr 2024-07-15 18:04:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
False Flag. Near miss on purpose. That big *** body and they clip an ear, nope. 4 foot wide 400 pound sack of ***and they hit an ear. Come on now.

pure nuts.
most your comments are same.
'sack of ***'
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-15 18:15:55
Link | Citer | R

I only said the guy was a terrible shot. Army basic training hits a (much!) smaller target, at twice the distance.

That's the bare minimum.

(Tried to join high school shooting club, was rejected for being ‘comically bad’ shot)
By kishr 2024-07-15 18:17:33
Link | Citer | R

even worse of a reply.
By kishr 2024-07-15 18:20:21
Link | Citer | R

drone drop a bomb on your house,my bad i missed..by a cm..would u be happy?

the debate about this is ridiculous.
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-07-15 18:26:48
Link | Citer | R

By kishr 2024-07-15 18:36:13
Link | Citer | R

h8? nah just *** jabberring.
People think assination is the answer.
Mental distortion.
I though this place was about ff11, not political rhetoric.
By Pantafernando 2024-07-15 18:55:06
Link | Citer | R

While youre correct, I think none take at face value his boomer's moments.
By Pantafernando 2024-07-15 18:56:20
Link | Citer | R

He can still be a pretty cheerful guy when the topic is about sausage parties!
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-07-15 19:12:26
Link | Citer | R

By Seun 2024-07-15 20:00:21
Link | Citer | R

God wants us all to bear witness to Tronald Dump getting his *** beat by a senile old man and a black woman. Twice. Praise Jebus!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-07-15 20:07:35
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
I got a headrest for the HM embody chair and it feels great now. I don't know what they were thinking claiming the chair doesnt need it.

told u
[+]
By Jetackuu 2024-07-15 20:49:29
Link | Citer | R

The EP grind is insane. They should have evened it out among the levels better instead of stacking it all up at the end.
By Afania 2024-07-16 01:48:55
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

it's an okay game, probably hasn't aged well. Nothing about it stands out. Not the cast, not the story, not the gameplay, nothing.

To be fair, I own nearly every Xbox 360 jrpg, except star ocean 4.

Ff13 trilogy was one of the few that I can complete before I quit from utter boredom.

Everyone praised lost Odyssey as the "real" FF, I had to quit after 18hr due to extremely slow pacing and bland characters. On the other hand at least I completed all 3 FF13 games.

On Xbox 360 it felt like god tier only because jrpg was so lacking in that era....I would say it's at least above avg to good using 360 era as a standard. Just not genre changing like FF7/FF10 was.
By Afania 2024-07-16 01:59:21
Link | Citer | R

I only said the guy was a terrible shot. Army basic training hits a (much!) smaller target, at twice the distance.

Army training also doesn't have the mental pressure of dozen people yelling "somebody is on the roof" below you with police heading to your position. And counter-snipers are on the other side ready to headshot you.

You have like 5 sec to make a name in history before you're dead. I imagine most non-professionals won't aim nearly as well as people during army training.
By RadialArcana 2024-07-16 02:42:09
Link | Citer | R

It's funny to see the reactions of so many people saying the shooting was fake, many western people are so protected that they have lost all sense that there are actual savage people in the world and that it's a dangerous place. So when the bubble wrap moves away a little they think everything is fake.

Many western people are like pampered house cats, they have been protected for so long now that they have lost all normal sense of fear and understanding of how the world really is, and they live in a bubble of peace and love. While the bear that wants to rip them limb from limb is waiting just outside the protected enclosure they live in.

People who were saying abolish the police, or want self defense outlawed are very much these pampered pooches sitting in the house, while the real world carries on in the garden outside. They have lost all sense of danger and understanding of the realities of life, arguing for things that put other people in real danger because they no longer have any real understanding of it.

This is one of the biggest problems with modern western culture, we are such safe little babies that we have lost all sense of self preservation and understanding of the reality of the world.

Our leader figures try to make a safe society for the people, but in doing so they actually create the Eloi from the Time Machine.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-07-16 03:05:47
Link | Citer | R

Good morning you who believe its true. Good morning you who believe its fake. Also you who believe its all the Matrix’s doing.

Its ok to believe whatever you want.

I just would advise you to not believe that you can change others beliefs.

For most, beliefs has the same importance of pets. And you wont badmouth my pet you filthy ***!
By Draylo 2024-07-16 03:19:20
Link | Citer | R

Was just gonna post that earlier. Seeing a lot of YouTubers interview people and they are saying it's staged. So dumb
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-07-16 03:48:35
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
The EP grind is insane. They should have evened it out among the levels better instead of stacking it all up at the end.

Ideally, I always hoped that after some time, like JP were at the beginning, they would introduce progressive bonus to gain rate, allowing a reasonable effort for the reward.

But as the time passes, and considering how they went with primes, and with no sights of changes in either, my only guess is that they are either desperate to retain at least those hardcore players, or just stopped caring at all and just lazily extending the content life expectancy by leaving those time to reward artificially high
By Seun 2024-07-16 03:51:04
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Afania 2024-07-16 05:02:14
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
This is one of the biggest problems with modern western culture, we are such safe little babies that we have lost all sense of self preservation and understanding of the reality of the world.

Now you know why some foreigners want US to intervene their internal problems!

For some people, politics is about arguing which pronoun to use.

For some others, politics is about dealing with opposite factions that want you dead. You either get a strong ally or lose.

Too bad Trump doesn't care about any of those ;(
By RadialArcana 2024-07-16 05:15:36
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »

You don't understand what is actually going on it seems.

The military industrial complex is why many things happen the way they do, not for your benefit.
By Afania 2024-07-16 06:46:53
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »

You don't understand what is actually going on it seems.

The military industrial complex is why many things happen the way they do, not for your benefit.

No, you are the one who get it wrong here.

Military industry making money is the result of the geopolitics conflict in different regions, not the cause.

You give Americans too much credits when it comes to "starting a war". People don't start wars because of Americans. They start war because of other reasons. Then they side with other powerful nations like the US because they want to survive.

Do you serious think Biden decided call Putin one day and ask him to invade Ukraine because military industry needs money? then Putin just listen to him because he is charmed by Biden or something? No. Putin started this war back in 2014 or even before that.

You have a habit of drawing incorrect conclusions on this forum because you like to draw a conclusion from surface level information. This often leads to incorrect conclusions as you missed a big chunk of information.

Seriously, before drawing a silly conclusions like this, go study the economy, history, culture and ideology of different regions so you know why they fight. Don't blame everything on American military industry.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-16 06:51:40
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
Was just gonna post that earlier. Seeing a lot of YouTubers interview people and they are saying it's staged. So dumb

It looked very fake. The circumstances are very sus (gigantic target missed). The timing is really perfect.

It's not a leap to think it's fake. It's way to convenient. A thousand SS and police, and this "comically bad shooter" with no manefesto and no reason is able to mount a rooftop 400 feet away!? The fact that there's an unsecured rooftop within any reasonable shooters eyes closed range is insanity.

It literally instantly won him the presidency. It's over, nothing else matters now.

It does not pass the smell test.
By RadialArcana 2024-07-16 07:03:54
Link | Citer | R

No, you are the one who get it wrong here.

I would discuss it more but people will just pi** and moan so it's really not worth putting the effort. Believe what makes you feel comfy.
By Seun 2024-07-16 07:21:22
Link | Citer | R

It literally instantly won him the presidency. It's over, nothing else matters now.

Swing states are the only thing that matters in US elections.

The fact that the republican nominee had an attempt on his life by one of his own supporters isn't moving the needle where it matters.
 Shiva.Thorny
Serveur: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-07-16 07:50:56
Link | Citer | R

It looked very fake. The circumstances are very sus (gigantic target missed). The timing is really perfect.

It's not a leap to think it's fake. It's way to convenient. A thousand SS and police, and this "comically bad shooter" with no manefesto and no reason is able to mount a rooftop 400 feet away!? The fact that there's an unsecured rooftop within any reasonable shooters eyes closed range is insanity.
Yea, my first impression upon seeing the image of him with the bloody ear in front of the flag was: Damn, this guy's really committed to his campaign to trust someone to shoot that close to him. I don't think it's reasonable now to assume it was fake, though. The combination of videos, the guy's record, bystander death, etc.. it's too much. It does make it clear that SS is incompetent, but so is everyone else, so not really a surprise.

I will note that having a manifesto seems pointless in this case. If you shoot up a school or something, presumably you want to explain that you had some [absolutely *** in the head] reasoning besides killing a bunch of children. If you shoot a presidential candidate, I think most people will understand why you did it.

Seun said: »
by one of his own supporters
I don't think any of us can fairly say who will win the election, but the fact the guy tried to kill Trump seems to make it pretty clear that he does not support him. He *might* support other republicans, but he might also have changed his ideology since registering to vote or registered republican to maximize use of his primary vote. He donated 15 bucks to ActBlue the day Biden was elected, which to me is at least as much a signal as registered party. I know plenty of people who have shifted ideology but not updated their party.. because it just plain doesn't matter unless you have a contested primary you care about. I don't think a typical 17 year old is donating money[$15 isn't a lot to us, but it's still something to a kid] to a party they don't support..
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-16 08:15:41
Link | Citer | R

I mean look, don't attribute malice to anything that can be explained by incompetence, but god damn.

The Secret Service is like the only institution I had even a modicum of faith in anymore that they're above this level of retardation.

If they failed that spectacularly, there is nothing left.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22648 22649 22650 ... 22702 22703 22704