Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21995 21996 21997 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-08 09:21:57
Link | Citer | R

I had a bit of a random thought this morning. I know it's a lot more work, but in a game with combat skills (Elder Scrolls, FFXI, etc.) it could add some cool flavour if as you added to those skills your character got visibly more competent with the weapon.

Not as though your character would start out completely stupid like holding the wrong side of a sword, but just subtly a deeper stance or more tactful and precise strikes. Perhaps add in a few new combat animations.

I guess FFXI already sort of does this with weapon skills gaining new animations.
By Pantafernando 2021-11-08 09:35:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Ramza

Like every movie/story/comics/etc, one of the main factors to cativate public is the protagonist. And Ramza is a great one. Followed for a plot that also great.

Funny fact, it took me way long time in my first playthrough to acknowledge that Ramza was a guy. I mean, my english was way worse back then, and the young Ramza ponytail kinda tricked me. The second design didnt help much because his face was too “delicate”. Plus I always considered his butt a little to big for a guy model. I think just in his third design that i finally saw him as a guy.

On the flip side, i always thought Agrias as a guy. First because her clothes kinda hide all her feminine attributes, plus given it was a game simulating something like middle age, i though Agrias long hair was like the wigs french nobility used to have in the Napoleons age.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-11-08 09:39:07
Link | Citer | R

I also played Tactics Ogre recently, and while it inspired FFT, just looking for the battle mechanics, it hadnt the same appealing.

Personally, i think one of the greatest feature in FFT is the holy knight class and derivated. I always loved how those could use Area attack with high dmg and no cost. While too op i guess, it was amazing seeing a “superior” class. No wonder, Orlando, Agrias and others became like my statics.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-11-08 10:03:31
Link | Citer | R

blm/sam was always my favorite. take teleport, warp into the middle of a bunch of enemies, and BOOM!
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-11-08 10:10:42
Link | Citer | R

the movie "Rat Race" holds up so freaking well.
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-11-08 10:14:16
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-08 10:44:09
Link | Citer | R

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Or her updated splash:
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-11-08 11:29:56
Link | Citer | R

old splash better :(
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-11-08 15:30:37
Link | Citer | R

So. There is a twitch channel that plays AI vs AI battles in FFT

https://www.twitch.tv/fftbattleground

I guess you build a character, your character fights 4v4 AI, Only just found it so not entirely sure. Pretty neato tho.
By Pantafernando 2021-11-08 16:05:59
Link | Citer | R

Reminds me once in the FFT PSP version.

I spent a couple of hours to maximize Ramza stats. Then i fought a friend in a multiplayer match. Kinda funny he bringing his entire party and i went with Ramza solo as a Squire job. It was a slaughter fest as my Ramza was one hitting KOing his entire party.

Even then, he almost got me for good when his last character had higher jump stats than Ramza and I didnt expect he would ran away to the houses roof becoming kinda impossible to hit. It would be a draw as he would never drop the roof and i could never reach there. Luckly i had throw stone, what I managed to land one hit, finishing that fight
By Pantafernando 2021-11-08 16:22:08
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-11-08 17:09:07
Link | Citer | R

I've been meaning to watch that. There's nothing of value I'm sure.

It's really much simpler than a 13 minute video has to describe. Youtube turning into full length cinema. Constantly watching everything at 2x just to get through it anymore.

the real tl;dw (I haven't watched) is that she has set up shell companies and makes millions in investments and doesn't need to suck *** on cam anymore. So, there's no need for a persona anymore. She won capitalism.
By Pantafernando 2021-11-08 17:18:21
Link | Citer | R

Personally I always think interesting what kind of factor makes the difference in an item among a very large category.

I always think there is something unconscious on it. Some aspect that interest people despite they not even being aware whats interesting on it.

For example, many "bad" musics that suddenly goes viral around the world. Artists that are mediocre at best then make one particular piece that suddenly every corner is listening/watching it.

Where is the success factor? My guess its in a subconscious lv that humanity still cant properly map it thus its always hit or miss, thats why all those "viral" hardly manage to land a second one as strong as the first.

In the Belle's case, the youtuber understood that her success factor was how she managed to be heavily exposed (like having an OnlyFans) while not exposing the most obvious things at all (nudity, personal info, etc).

That would mean in the unconscious lv, humans like to pay to not receive whats promised: you would expect someone subbing OnlyFans would only want to see her naked. But if that was the case, why they still give her money when shes clearly not showing any?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-11-08 17:20:30
Link | Citer | R

Parasocial relationships. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasocial_interaction

Female "influencers" are parasites feeding on the beta male incel population.

These beta males no longer understand reality. Honestly. They pay to get attention. it's not about the titties, it's the desperation and the manufactured friendship (girlfriend) you just hang around long enough and eventually she'll see you. it's truly pathetic.

(No hate, it's extremely effective and they deserve every dollar they steal) It's just really depressing. (and embarrassing)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-11-08 23:29:02
Link | Citer | R

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »

the old one is great, but you cut off the scared amumu which makes it better.

also, both of you please stop posting pics of my cat without asking. ty
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-08 23:32:02
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
boy i hope it's a better 'remaster' than wotl
So many remasters have been done and re relases for ff tactics want to buy musashi remaster and vagrant story, you old geezers!
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-08 23:36:24
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
Ugh, FFXIV gets a second rerun in WotV and still no new characters with it; just another cop-out vision card that reuses promo art. And to top it off, Thancred still doesn't have a limit break and his ex job doesn't seem to do anything to cover his major weaknesses. (y'A')y
WoTV is smelly and so are you for playing it.
What the *** is wotv
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-11-08 23:36:53
Link | Citer | R

i don't even need a remaster of fft. just put it on steam and switch store and i'm happy.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-09 02:52:40
Link | Citer | R

alzeerffxi said: »
What the *** is wotv
https://wotvffbe.com/
Omg wtf is this garabge they butchered tactics
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-09 07:46:34
Link | Citer | R

I see Hevans took personally all of the pictures of Akali and switched from Amumu.

Speaking of League of Legends, has anyone seen Arcane yet? I'm just happy we're getting more of that universe outside of the MOBA lol
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-11-09 08:09:09
Link | Citer | R

nah. that was just halloween avatar. i had an akali one prior to that as well.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-09 08:28:41
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
nah. that was just halloween avatar. i had an akali one prior to that as well.
Yeah I remember that. From the KDA music video.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-11-09 08:49:51
Link | Citer | R

yar. fiddle used to be best, but akali clawed her way into my heart.
 Asura.Hevans
By Asura.Hevans 2021-11-09 08:50:26
Link | Citer | R

that was supposed to post from this account -.-

*edit* rip old fiddle ; ;

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-09 09:00:17
Link | Citer | R

I like Fiddle's new voice and theme song, but yeah I know a lot of people were disappointed with his rework overall. I haven't played since Yone's release.

It's been just over 8 years since the last time they updated bots, and I don't like PvP, so...
 Asura.Hevans
By Asura.Hevans 2021-11-09 09:12:22
Link | Citer | R

if you mute all, every game is a bot game.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-11-09 10:28:13
Link | Citer | R

By Josiahafk 2021-11-09 10:29:03
Link | Citer | R

alzeerffxi said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
Ugh, FFXIV gets a second rerun in WotV and still no new characters with it; just another cop-out vision card that reuses promo art. And to top it off, Thancred still doesn't have a limit break and his ex job doesn't seem to do anything to cover his major weaknesses. (y'A')y
WoTV is smelly and so are you for playing it.
What the *** is wotv
Wings of the Voddess
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21995 21996 21997 ... 22715 22716 22717