Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21992 21993 21994 ... 22636 22637 22638
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-04 18:03:07
Link | Citer | R

I know it's existed for 15 1/2 years, but it still bothers me that Imperial Coffee doesn't give the effect of Barsleep.
[+]
By Viciouss 2021-11-04 18:14:58
Link | Citer | R

Book Cover is complete!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-04 18:22:21
Link | Citer | R

That's your book? :O

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-04 18:35:23
Link | Citer | R

I see your "What a horrible night to have a curse" and raise you a "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets."
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-11-04 18:55:55
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Business logic most likely.

Instead of creating something new, what would demand a new userbase, mix two existing concepts so maybe you can have a product inheriting both parental userbase.
It's gross, I blame rednecks
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-11-04 21:03:50
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

Book Cover is complete!
CONGRRRATS!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-11-04 22:26:32
Link | Citer | R

this *** guy LMAO
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-11-04 23:37:19
Link | Citer | R

How is this game still alive and getting DLC lol, I'm still waiting on 3 but I'll try the DLC.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-11-04 23:37:43
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Never knew about the Ebony Warrior in Skyrim. Now there's some Youtube dedicated to stylishly killing him every week until Elder Scrolls 6 releases.

They're gonna be at it till they're grey in the mane.
How did you not know about him?

Because leveling up in Skyrim is boring AF until the end perks and trees, and it comes with the added ***in your face bonus of making the rest of the world more powerful. Leveling anything not related to combat? Congratulations, you played yourself.

Also there's certain perk trees that have more or less useless perks. You can lockpick a master lock with no lockpicking skill, due to the ease of the mini-game. That basically invalidates that entire skill tree, unless you're a lockpicking enthusiast.

Till now I'd never taken a character over level 40
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-11-04 23:39:04
Link | Citer | R

Never knew about the Ebony Warrior in Skyrim. Now there's some Youtube dedicated to stylishly killing him every week until Elder Scrolls 6 releases.

They're gonna be at it till they're grey in the mane.
How did you not know about him?

Also, you're alive! :O

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2021-11-05 00:43:10
Link | Citer | R

I have two files on Skyrim at lv 252, one on PS3, one on PS4, I don't know if I'd actually say I'm "alive."
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-11-05 01:29:05
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
A lot of Skyrim is boring if you really look at it. Its only good for the lewd mods.

Now, Oblivion? that's soul. /takes a hit off of vape

I do rather miss Oblivion Gate sealing. Course being able to get the highest level Sigil Stones and put master level enchantments on anything gets really broken, really fast. >_>

Me and my friend made 100% Chameleon suits.

Also used all the max healing potions from the Malacath tournament quest or whatever to swim so far out into the lava behind an Oblivion Gate that the game stopped loading the lava, and I was swimming through the stars.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-11-05 01:44:33
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
A lot of Skyrim is boring if you really look at it. Its only good for the lewd mods.

Now, Oblivion? that's soul. /takes a hit off of vape

Elder Scrolls games, at least the ones I've played (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim) are all sand boxes. So you make your own fun, which is why mods in them are so appealing.

The everything leveling with you since Oblivion though really missed the mark though, if you ask me.

The idea is that the world is always challenging to you, but depending on how you play, it ranges from nearly impossible to contend with to so mind numbingly trivial that you might as well not be playing. Either extreme reflecting how much you understand the leveling mechanics.

For example, my buddy Ben loves Sneak and Sneak Attacks and Bows. In Oblivion he decided that he needed to level sneak to 100 in the tutorial, so he taped his control stick forward, and did just that.

Only, he made Sneak a Major Skill, so he came out of the tutorial at 100 Sneak, and already like level 9 with no other real stat gains beyond agility. Since Vitality/Willpower and other stats determine HP/Magicka/Stamina he was basically a twig. He was also immediately encoutnered bandits/marauders in elven/dwarven armor, and his leather/fur shiz from the tutorial was not doing him any favors in that regard.

He wound up turning the difficulty down, because Archery, Athletics, Acrobatics, and other Agility/Speed based things were his other major skills. Basically this guy could only deal damage with a bow and sneak attacks, and to be found was certain death. Reduced to almost certain death after he turned the difficulty down.

He wondered for a long time how I made direct combat look so easy. He figured it out eventually, and had more fun in future playthroughs at higher difficulty settings. He still has a strong disdain for direct combat, and still gets fearful when he has to partake in it, unless he's specifically building the character that way(See: Almost Never).

Admittedly we were both dumb teenagers, and I'd had familiarity with how level ups worked from Morrowind at my other friend's house.

My Orc's life went the other way. By level 19 I was Arena Grand Champion, and I was 2~3 shotting even things like Daedroths and Xevulais(or however it's spelled), and Goblin Warlords with my Ebony Battleaxe.

Fast forward to level 38. Goblin Warlords literally take so long for me to kill, I might as well be assaulting them with a pool noodle. My Bersker Rage no longer enhances my damage, as in Oblivion STR over 100 merely adds to carry weight to prevent letting the player one shot everything like in Morrowind. *feelsbadman*
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-11-05 01:46:24
Link | Citer | R

I have two files on Skyrim at lv 252, one on PS3, one on PS4, I don't know if I'd actually say I'm "alive."

Man, and I thought my GF and her sisters loved Skyrim.

Sarah's character is around level 60. It's her third or so character she's had to make, because around this time on previous characters she managed to irreversibly break their files with mods.

Her sister has one in the early 70s... She's done everything in game, except the Ebony Warrior, but she feels like it's, "Too much of a grind." to get to 80+.

Easiest way is what? Legendary Block against Delphine for like 3 days or something?
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-05 02:27:34
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
How is this game still alive and getting DLC lol, I'm still waiting on 3 but I'll try the DLC.

its dragon ball its easy money what do you mean !!! XD
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-11-05 02:46:02
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Shichishito 2021-11-05 05:50:14
Link | Citer | R

after oblivion and skyrim i'm convinced bethesda is primarily outstanding at marketing.

the only good thing that ever came from those games was the thiefs/assassins guild quest lines of oblivion and this animation.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-11-05 06:41:17
Link | Citer | R

Shichishito said: »
after oblivion and skyrim i'm convinced bethesda is primarily outstanding at marketing.

the only good thing that ever came from those games was the thiefs/assassins guild quest lines of oblivion and this animation.

I disagree. There was also these animations.

[+]
By ksoze 2021-11-05 06:49:58
Link | Citer | R

Galka on a iron giant
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-05 09:19:36
Link | Citer | R

Elder Scrolls games, at least the ones I've played (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim) are all sand boxes. So you make your own fun, which is why mods in them are so appealing.
I remember I found one time someone modded FFXI's Eisenplatte armor set for Skyrim. It doesn't look half bad.

It's always been one of my favourite-looking sets in XI.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-11-05 09:31:11
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »

Has to be the hair.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2021-11-05 09:35:22
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
I remember I found one time someone modded FFXI's Eisenplatte armor set for Skyrim. It doesn't look half bad.

It's always been one of my favourite-looking sets in XI.
I had that for Oblivion.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2021-11-05 09:38:18
Link | Citer | R

Man, and I thought my GF and her sisters loved Skyrim.

Sarah's character is around level 60. It's her third or so character she's had to make, because around this time on previous characters she managed to irreversibly break their files with mods.

Her sister has one in the early 70s... She's done everything in game, except the Ebony Warrior, but she feels like it's, "Too much of a grind." to get to 80+.

Easiest way is what? Legendary Block against Delphine for like 3 days or something?
Detect Life, go into either Windhelm or Solitude palace and put a rubber band on your controller, walk away.
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-11-05 13:09:30
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-11-05 18:01:14
Link | Citer | R

work is being pretty not-nice to me, or should i say my manager really screwed me...

generally it takes 1-2 months to complete an audit of this size, but i have been given a week and a half (as my manager was kind enough to have this audit sit while i was away on vacation for 3 weeks), no staff and my manager is nowhere to be seen for any questions i have (horrible messy client)

but the good news is that aerogarden held up on their 1year warranty for me, and are sending a new garden free of charge... so then i can fill it with my tears... but, still a win i guess

it's been a busy day answering those linkedin recruiter messages, phew
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-11-05 18:56:36
Link | Citer | R

whynotboth.jpg
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21992 21993 21994 ... 22636 22637 22638