Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21954 21955 21956 ... 22566 22567 22568
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-19 13:30:02
Link | Citer | R

I'd never buy it (especially at that price) but that doll does look like it's of good quality.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-19 13:40:02
Link | Citer | R

That's actually kinda cheap for designer collectible dolls. My grandmother used to spend thousands on those
By Draylo 2021-09-19 13:41:10
Link | Citer | R

They should have bundled an in-game item to it, I bet it would sell out lmao
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-19 13:41:54
Link | Citer | R

Like all those shitty $200-500 statues

The omega one was the only one that looked worth the price

I almost fell for the trap and preordered a $30 back scratcher with a fat cat on it tho
By Draylo 2021-09-19 13:46:02
Link | Citer | R

Yup, I actually bought the omega one and it was horrid, their worst release in that line. Just do a quick google, the faces on them look like something from some knock-off Chinese company. I actually sent SE an email and they made me send the old one back and they sent me an "updated" one, but I haven't opened it, just plan to sell it. The Ultima one is kinda neat, but its quite small.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-09-19 13:50:25
Link | Citer | R

I just saw one of the youtubers I follow commenting about the recent Youtube algorithmn change.

Interesting how its done, how the strategy behind it and whats important to them right now.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-09-19 18:49:21
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
Yup, I actually bought the omega one and it was horrid, their worst release in that line. Just do a quick google, the faces on them look like something from some knock-off Chinese company. I actually sent SE an email and they made me send the old one back and they sent me an "updated" one, but I haven't opened it, just plan to sell it. The Ultima one is kinda neat, but its quite small.

Edit: ew lol
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-09-19 20:21:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Carrotchan said: »

Edit: ew lol

....those eyebrows look like they were done with a Sharpie during a TikTok "glamour eyes" tutorial.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-09-19 23:53:23
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
I cleaned my browser history and now Twitch is back to recommending me the ear licker thot instead of who I normally watch.
I cleared my cache once. Was Easier to just clone my burner iphone with its cookies than try to remember my 100 passwords and login info for everything lol

alzeerffxi said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
You could load up vanilla now, make a 50% FC 50PDT gearset, make a spell dmg gearset, and then make an in game macro switch between them and cast a spell with one click

What you described isn’t inherently cheating, unless you meant he was casting spells that were not equipped.

Josiah please i play the game without gearswap you did not understand what i said, definitely need to improve my english but i thought it was understandable i used to do tojil as rdm i know how it works (pre HTBF patches) and at that point i think there was no built equip sets in the game too
Your English is fine Al, no judgement here.
By alzeerffxi 2021-09-20 01:09:04
Link | Citer | R

FF4 pixel remaster is great, great remixes by nobeu uematsu cool new pixel, the difficulty is all over the place its not like the SNES or the ps or the ds,
[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-09-20 01:12:27
Link | Citer | R

It's a valid question, it could apply to you too. If you hate a game why do you bother to keep playing it and posting on forums related to it? Seems really weird to me. No different than your constant hate you post, just look at your post history lol. Does THAT ever get old?
what i hated ffxi? my childhood is this game i havent ever stopped playing this game until recently, and no to scis i know ja0wait its not what am talking about, its gearswap it enables so much compared to vanilla macros, like i said Square looks to this content and builds upon it, they see ppl clearing stuff in certain ways they just push things harder and harder with new content, not realizing people are cheating with Gearswap and no knockback, now a lot of *** bosses have knockbacks with their auto attacks. Because square is stupid enough to think people are tackling that naturally and besides draylo i see you post in other forums whenever someone post anything about 75 cap its like someone is insulting your up bringing, but than again when someone criticize the current game you think we hate it, i really don't understand why everone think gearswap is not cheating its actually the most broken thing in this game, the game provides u with ingame pallets of macros. But than you copy pasta and let a computer does everything for you. well it could be react i don't know anymore. i don't what to talk about it anymore draylo please.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-20 01:40:47
Link | Citer | R

What a pretty chair.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-09-20 06:55:27
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-20 07:37:20
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

What a pretty chair.
Why do I hear bagpipes when I look at it?
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-20 07:47:32
Link | Citer | R

Also grabbed some movie poster sized regular paper posters of each of the 5 xiv expansion key arts. Office finna look spicy
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-20 08:15:24
Link | Citer | R

I need some more stuff to liven up my office...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-20 08:40:26
Link | Citer | R

Need to make some designs for 3d printed sword mounts. Those need to go up too
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-20 09:37:45
Link | Citer | R

It's Election Day today here in the Great White North. Get out and vote, ya hosers!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2021-09-20 09:50:01
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
It's Election Day today here in the Great White North. Get out and vote, ya hosers!

I voted lasted weekend :3
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-20 09:54:40
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
I voted lasted weekend :3
Yeah! Me too! It was a gorgeous day so I even rode my bike to the place. Raining today, so I wouldn't have been able to do that if I'd waited.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-20 09:57:43
Link | Citer | R

well phase 1 complete, now to wait til Sunday for the other stuff
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-20 10:09:39
Link | Citer | R

That Mass Effect stuff is so cool. Reminds me I need to fill in my display case now that I've got it where I want it in the house...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-20 10:10:40
Link | Citer | R

I want to try to find a way to stick the N7 leather up on the wall somewhere but idk how to do that
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-20 11:12:45
Link | Citer | R

Decided to topic ban Tsm/Rangler33 from here for another notch of harassment on his belt. Issued him a warning by PM for other threads as well.

On another note...

12/22 jobs to 50 now on my LP guy. Just have BST, PLD, SMN, DRK, PUP, GEO, DNC, SCH, SAM, and BLU to go!

Bard with Trusts is so hilariously powerful I went and farmed my 50 cap break items at level 44 on it. Exorays were almost no challenge. Liches were more interesting, especially with the Blood Agro, but the level gained from Exorays + Horde Lullaby = Lolz.

So then there was the Explosures for the Bomb Coal...

I go in and get that new fangled KI for just ignoring the Banishing Gate mechanic. Cool. Oddly sad. Sneak Ring past bats... for some reason there's 2 Master RDMs down there just Fire IVing every Explosure that spawns... so I set up a Foe Req macro, and out claim'd the slower of the pair.

First Explosure didn't drop.

Second Explosure Self-Destructed at 80% HP and one shot me from full HP, but it dropped the Bomb Coal :) I win!
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2021-09-20 11:20:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Decided to topic ban Tsm/Rangler33 from here for another notch of harassment on his belt. Issued him a warning by PM for other threads as well.

On another note...

12/22 jobs to 50 now on my LP guy. Just have BST, PLD, SMN, DRK, PUP, GEO, DNC, SCH, SAM, and BLU to go!

Bard with Trusts is so hilariously powerful I went and farmed my 50 cap break items at level 44 on it. Exorays were almost no challenge. Liches were more interesting, especially with the Blood Agro, but the level gained from Exorays + Horde Lullaby = Lolz.

So then there was the Explosures for the Bomb Coal...

I go in and get that new fangled KI for just ignoring the Banishing Gate mechanic. Cool. Oddly sad. Sneak Ring past bats... for some reason there's 2 Master RDMs down there just Fire IVing every Explosure that spawns... so I set up a Foe Req macro, and out claim'd the slower of the pair.

First Explosure didn't drop.

Second Explosure Self-Destructed at 80% HP and one shot me from full HP, but it dropped the Bomb Coal :) I win!

Those are all botted now due to the fact that those mats can be used for crafting shield crafts.

SE added a way to get a KI of the upgrade item you need for Genkai so you don't have to deal with them, but you seem to have already taken care of it.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-09-20 12:22:38
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »

They make a lot of those for Pikachu too, I have some for my favorites but they are funny.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-20 12:40:02
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-09-20 13:16:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »

I win!
GREAT decision. You are fantastic mod, no matter what Freehugs says.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21954 21955 21956 ... 22566 22567 22568