Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21917 21918 21919 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-04 08:43:23
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Things are getting worse for Blizzard.

Shareholder's lawsuit because they hid all of this **** from the shareholders which artificially inflated the share price. And when the **** hit the fan the share price naturally took a hit.

But that's stock manipulation so expect the SEC to be next in the dog pile.
SEC ain't gone do a got damn thing.

Oh a fine, whoopdee ***.

market manipulation is a feature, not a bug.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2021-08-04 10:00:12
Link | Citer | R

Yeah that looks shady as hell, keep driving.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-08-04 11:20:14
Link | Citer | R

{Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.}
By Rips 2021-08-04 14:01:48
Link | Citer | R

My internet is down today so I’m gonna hang out here.

I feel like I’m in the 90’s again but with a smartphone and data.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-08-04 14:47:00
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-08-04 21:38:29
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2021-08-04 22:40:59
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

By Pantafernando 2021-08-05 05:35:42
Link | Citer | R

Personally i thought that i was mature enough to keep my cool to most destructive / bad feelings but somehow still today im really bad to withstand malice.

I just woke up and saw a commentary in whatssap group political but pretty much malicious. Somehow, that kinda destroyed my mood for this morning.

I shouldnt be that much impacted, but i was.

There is much to improve yet. Still, as i just doesnt feel like answering something despite how malicious i see something, thats a progress i guess.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-05 05:38:20
Link | Citer | R

Nothing will ruin your (day week month year life) faster than reading/seeing ANYTHING on (social)media.

Anyone who hasn't figured out why the mental health of humans has steady declined is missing the obvious.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-08-05 05:49:36
Link | Citer | R

Im not that pessimist about social medias, i think the hand that kills can also be the hand to save.

But i blame it all on my own weakness instead. Indeed, either you can handle it and see it, or if you cant, just dont do it.
By RadialArcana 2021-08-05 07:56:49
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
I just woke up and saw a commentary in whatssap group political but pretty much malicious. Somehow, that kinda destroyed my mood for this morning.

Stop using that crap, you're just making yourself depressed and angry about things you can't even control.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-08-05 08:26:39
Link | Citer | R

FFXIAH is the only good social medium.

I'm serious - I think the anonymity of the forums keeps us from exhibiting too much. And we're restricted as to how far we can go with political issues. This seems to be a really safe place to vent and talk about issues with a legitimately supportive group of people from all around the world.

At least when people post stuff here it's from decent sources, which I think is another big (if not the biggest) issue with crap like Facebook and Twitter. Nothing more face-palmy than seeing a friend or family member share a link from a web site with "TRUTH" in the name. lol

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-08-05 10:56:24
Link | Citer | R

The thing I hate most about social media, particularly Twitter, is that it shows you a ton of stuff you don't need to see. Like it informs you about accounts you report getting punished. It shows you everyone who responded and liked things replying to you, which are usually negative/opposition replies. Like why does it want to show me how many people are ganging up on me? So I'll fall in line or something? Ugh.

Facebook is more advertisement algorithm than it is friend place. I literally have had roughly the same friends on there since I was in college, gaining my last big batch during my time in the USN. But I only ever see the same 6 or so people due to how its algorithm bases interactions on emotes and comments and crap.

I know we aren't perfect, but this forum seems like one of the last sane bastions... and I remember when it was the place I went to, to see people be edgy online. To see online drama and crap. Now its role is reversed, most of the time lol. Especially since P&R type stuff is a no-no. Which I'm still not used to, cause I was in login limbo for so long being lazy.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-08-05 11:07:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
I know we aren't perfect, but this forum seems like one of the last sane bastions... and I remember when it was the place I went to, to see people be edgy online. To see online drama and crap. Now its role is reversed, most of the time lol. Especially since P&R type stuff is a no-no. Which I'm still not used to, cause I was in login limbo for so long being lazy.
Most people who frequent here do so because they play or played FFXI, which means they've been around on the internet for a long time. We share the common thread of the drudging turmoil that was olden-days FFXI.

Crap like Facebook makes it way too easy to follow a string of confirmation bias. Share a political view because you agreed with its headline. Eventually, everyone who disagrees with your views will just block or remove you so all that's left is that empty reassurance of "Look how right you were to believe this thing!"
That doesn't really fly here.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-05 12:56:19
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
‘South Park’ Creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone Sign $900M ViacomCBS Deal, 14 Movies Planned for Paramount+

Well that's neat.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-08-05 13:04:30
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Quote:
‘South Park’ Creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone Sign $900M ViacomCBS Deal, 14 Movies Planned for Paramount+

Well that's neat.
ORGASMO 2!!!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-08-05 13:16:59
Link | Citer | R

It seems like P&R is no longer locked.

Not going to start posting RL political stuff there anyway.

Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-05 13:21:12
Link | Citer | R

I always expect them to unlock it and not say a word just to see how long it takes for someone to figure out.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-08-05 13:31:10
Link | Citer | R

RL political stuff
As opposed to FFXI politics? I'd be OK to start up some conversations on that.

...Stupid San d'Orian monarchy.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-08-05 13:54:23
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
Galkas need better living conditions.
I want to make a joke, but I just realized how anything I say in response to this could be taken as some sort of real-life sociopolitical commentary.

For reals, though, I admire the imperfections of Vana'diel. The scars and tensions make the whole world feel real.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-08-05 14:49:30
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
RL political stuff
As opposed to FFXI politics? I'd be OK to start up some conversations on that.

...Stupid San d'Orian monarchy.
Typical mithra savage, scratching her claws at truly noble heritage and lineage she’ll never understand!

Anyone that would use a mithra avatar should be shot, especially those engaging in those vulgar job emotes
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-08-05 15:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Weird train of thought:

In 48 hours I run my first playtest for the RPG engine I've developed. The other day I invited all of the players for a quick explanation of how everything worked and we built everyone's characters.

One of my friends made a character named Rosemary. I started writing that down, but then she said she didn't know what kind of surname to go with. Another friend suggested "And Thyme" because, ha-ha Simon and Garfunkel, but we all loved it so her character's name is Rosemary Anthyme. My game doesn't use classes in the traditional sense, so I've also allowed everyone to come up with their job/class name. In the end, with her pet weasel named Parsley, Sage Rosemary Andthyme was created!

Spotify recently started suggesting to me some Civilization VI music. What song comes across my Daily Mix but the theme for England, which includes melodies from Scarborough Fair. So just about an hour ago I had the brilliant idea to include that song as background music for our in-person session.

Now, my main takeaway from this entire thing has been that Civilization VI has spectacularly amazing music and I'm disappointed that nobody has bothered to tell me this yet. It also has Canada as a playable country. FINALLY.

/train crashed
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-08-05 17:06:20
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-08-05 18:54:04
Link | Citer | R

It seems like P&R is no longer locked.

Not going to start posting RL political stuff there anyway.

It's probably in our best interest to not open Pandora's Box.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21917 21918 21919 ... 22553 22554 22555