Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2096 2097 2098 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-09-10 09:51:42
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Leonkasai said: »
Hate being ill. So hungry, but don't know what to eat because everything tastes wrong. ._.

Crackers usually the easiest on a sensitive belly, the rest depends on teh illness. :(
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-10 09:53:11
Link | Citer | R

Someone buy me minecraft kthx :3

I gotta figure out a way to save up some money for it before it's "released"

too many of my friends have it and I wanna join them lol.
 Carbuncle.Hanbok
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: hanbok
By Carbuncle.Hanbok 2011-09-10 09:53:52
Link | Citer | R

1.8 supposed to be released monday!! :D!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-10 09:56:18
Link | Citer | R

:| damnit I hate being broke ;;
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-10 09:57:29
Link | Citer | R

Hate being ill. So hungry, but don't know what to eat because everything tastes wrong. ._.
*puts on nurse dress* someone called for my assistance?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-09-10 10:05:24
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »

[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-10 10:06:35
Link | Citer | R

lool

guess i'll play a little dxhr :x game has me hooked lol.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-09-10 10:10:25
Link | Citer | R

Hullo peoples.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2011-09-10 10:24:16
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
MY GLASSES BROKE LAST NIGHT D: And I'm at college with another pair that will either: *Help me see or *Damage my eyes (The second pair was supposed to be used exclusively for driving, and is really powerful, but wearing it fulltime will be very bad).
/comfort I know in some forms the wrong angle glasses wont cause dmg just vertigo as long as the strength is adequate but careful with those > <

Well the driving pair is extremely powerful, made for me to see long distances, but I think I've figured out that I have the correct pair with me.
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Shiva
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2011-09-10 10:26:01
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Hanbok said: »

Crackers usually the easiest on a sensitive belly, the rest depends on teh illness. :(
Yeah, will probably go with crackers. Or toast if there aren't any here.

I see there's an up-side to being ill after all...
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-10 10:38:16
Link | Citer | R

Jesus *** why does IGN have to be so damn stupid :|

Decided to watch this guide video to try and figure something out... and something that should take like ... 30 seconds to explain has so far taken him 10 god forsaken minutes to not even get to the first damn objective I'm sitting here watching him run around like a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ADHD moron "exploring" and not even doing what the guide says.

Why do companies have to hire retards?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-09-10 10:44:46
Link | Citer | R

Random Youtube guides have proven far more useful than any official site guide imo.
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-10 10:44:49
Link | Citer | R

Ever watch their rewind on the one soulcaliber 5 trailer? They have a soulcaliber "expert" going through picking it apart and at no point do they relize its just scenes from 4 of the 4th the game's endings mashed together XD
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2011-09-10 10:52:24
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
MY GLASSES BROKE LAST NIGHT D: And I'm at college with another pair that will either: *Help me see or *Damage my eyes (The second pair was supposed to be used exclusively for driving, and is really powerful, but wearing it fulltime will be very bad).
/comfort I know in some forms the wrong angle glasses wont cause dmg just vertigo as long as the strength is adequate but careful with those > <
Well the driving pair is extremely powerful, made for me to see long distances, but I think I've figured out that I have the correct pair with me.

HAH nevermind, it's the wrong pair. So I'm going to repair my old frame Harry Potter style... with tape.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-09-10 11:10:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Ever watch their rewind on the one soulcaliber 5 trailer? They have a soulcaliber "expert" going through picking it apart and at no point do they relize its just scenes from 4 of the 4th the game's endings mashed together XD
Not really aside from ivy all of the chars are older example Taki looks like she's in the high 30s now. Plus there is a new char whose name escapes me ATM but she's a red haired ninja
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-10 11:15:09
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
Not really aside from ivy all of the chars are older example Taki looks like she's in the high 30s now. Plus there is a new char whose name escapes me ATM but she's a red haired ninja
Different trailer...This one
Scenes from the opening, pre-sigfried final fight, segfried ending and sophitia ending make up the majority of the trialer unless you cout there logos, the random image of the sword and that book that's been in all the games.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-09-10 11:24:32
Link | Citer | R

Scenes from the opening, pre-sigfried final fight, segfried ending and sophitia ending make up the majority of the trialer unless you cout there logos, the random image of the sword and that book that's been in all the games.

Still can't wait tho. Namco-Bandai stated it will be the last in this time line (6 will supposedly take place later in time and prolly under a diff "soul" name). I'm hopeing the char creator is more indepth than in 4, but that was a step in the right direction compared to 3s lol. Think I had a ***ton chars made lol
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-09-10 11:30:35
Link | Citer | R

Bleh. Back to work break over -,-

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2011-09-10 11:33:19
Link | Citer | R

until someone is out to get you O.O
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-10 11:35:09
Link | Citer | R

Still can't wait tho. Namco-Bandai stated it will be the last in this time line (6 will supposedly take place later in time and prolly under a diff "soul" name). I'm hopeing the char creator is more indepth than in 4, but that was a step in the right direction compared to 3s lol. Think I had a ***ton chars made lol
They also said 4 was gunna be the conclusion to the story but so much for that XD... As for character creation I actually liked 3's alot more since there were alot of styles that were unique to created characters and as far as statistics go you didn't need to choose between them looking good with bad stats or them having good stats and look like they dressed themselves super drunk.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-09-10 11:38:14
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »

until someone is out to get you O.O

Odin.Headstrong
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-09-10 11:38:48
Link | Citer | R

Hrm hrm hrm.. only random strangers on vent..

/hiss

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-10 11:46:26
Link | Citer | R

Okay...So, Antisociall posted a clip from 'An American Werewolf in London' in MSPC which made me think of 'An American Werewolf in Paris' with Tom Everett Scott. Which made me think, "What ever happened to Tom Everett Scott?", and then I was reminded of...

Yes, I realize the over-25er's might be the only ones who remember this, but I thought I would pass this little gem along to our collegians. Give it a chance.

/clears throat

VOLKOM!!!

EDIT: I want this one Blu-Ray! When will it come?
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-10 11:47:39
Link | Citer | R

HOLY MOTHER. I just realized that Havens is on Odin with me. Why doesn't anyone ever tell me when they are on my server!

Edit: wait no. One post says he's Odin, the next says he's Ragnorak or somewhere. O.o? I'm easily confused in the morning. What are you doing Havens?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-09-10 11:48:52
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said: »
HOLY MOTHER. I just realized that Havens is on Odin with me. Why doesn't anyone ever tell me when they are on my server!

They're scared of you :(
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-10 11:50:21
Link | Citer | R

I can't possibly be scary. Why else would strangers that I've never spoken to or seen in my life wait until 2am when I'm in bed and send me /tells asking them to go help with with blu spells or teleport them to dem for 5k?
First Page 2 3 ... 2096 2097 2098 ... 22718 22719 22720