Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20877 20878 20879 ... 22707 22708 22709
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-06-04 17:43:08
Link | Citer | R

My housing ward is so strange

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-06-04 21:18:00
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
My housing ward is so strange

I need to start hanging out there again...
By Artemicion 2017-06-04 21:20:41
Link | Citer | R

Looks like something in a David Lynch film.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-06-04 21:24:14
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-06-04 21:40:37
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
I don't get it...
Serveur: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-06-04 21:42:33
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
I don't get it...
she has boobies, hes motioning boobies. NON VERBAL JOKES. the future :O

I thought it was funny when I first saw it :c
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-06-04 21:44:45
Link | Citer | R

boobies
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-06-04 21:48:23
Link | Citer | R

Chu Chu said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
I don't get it...
she has boobies, hes motioning boobies. NON VERBAL JOKES. the future :O
Oh, I didn't notice, I thought the POV user was doing something. Kept trying to figure out wtf was up with his hand.
Serveur: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-06-04 22:37:26
Link | Citer | R

I don't know who else plays magikarp jump but yeah that win.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-06-05 08:52:32
Link | Citer | R

"Gotta afk, moose".
[+]
By Bloodrose 2017-06-05 10:26:39
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
Those in Canada, know that this ***is real.

Then again, some people think Canada is a mythical place where other mythical creatures exist, like polite Americans.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-06-05 10:46:31
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-06-05 11:09:50
Link | Citer | R

That macro at the start though, lol.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-06-05 11:11:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
I don't know what's better, that macro or this conversation from another thread.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2017-06-05 11:17:14
Link | Citer | R

Also though, had this weird dream, and I could swear it was just the plot to like an X-Files episode or some science fiction movie. Except it was like a hodgepodge of my life, movies, and different shows.

So I'm working as an editor or something in an FBI office or something similar? My office is a shared office on the 2nd floor(building only has 2 or 3 floors), and the boss's office is linked the shared office. The boss is kind of an ***, but eventually he gets infected with some sort of mutagen. I don't remember what he actually turns into in the real show, but in my dream, he turned into an apparently dumb version of the Alien from Alien. Which kind of makes how he gets taken out rather lame lol.

The dream/movie/show goes on. Me and the other reporters I guess, or FBI agents or something, are in a panic, trying to get the 2nd floor contained/secure. I walk out of an elevator and get his with a taser, but then apologized to later and handed a taser myself. The rest of the events are kind of fuzzy, but basically me and 2 other agents enter the boss's room, and attempt to tase him I think? Only we miss/it doesn't work. He kills one of us, knocking the other two away, and then hit him over the head with a typewriter, knocking him against the window.

Meanwhile, outside, a team of other agents with orders to contain the creature no matter what are watching the building, with a perimeter formed around it. When the creature is knocked against the window, it pulls the blinds down, revealing itself, and they take the oppurtunity to launch a missile at that section of the building, blowing the whole thing, creature and all to kingdom come. Me and the living guy who tried to tase the thing, just barely manage to get down the hall and into a flight of stairs and escape destruction. It ends there.

I swear it's like the plot of something else, just mashed up with another thing. Anyone got any ideas?
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-06-05 11:21:28
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I don't know what's better, that macro or this conversation from another thread.

They're both golden turds of stupid =p Ah well, thus is the community we have at times.

Also though, had this weird dream, and I could swear it was just the plot to like an X-Files episode or some science fiction movie. Except it was like a hodgepodge of my life, movies, and different shows.

So I'm working as an editor or something in an FBI office or something similar? My office is a shared office on the 2nd floor(building only has 2 or 3 floors), and the boss's office is linked the shared office. The boss is kind of an ***, but eventually he gets infected with some sort of mutagen. I don't remember what he actually turns into in the real show, but in my dream, he turned into an apparently dumb version of the Alien from Alien. Which kind of makes how he gets taken out rather lame lol.

The dream/movie/show goes on. Me and the other reporters I guess, or FBI agents or something, are in a panic, trying to get the 2nd floor contained/secure. I walk out of an elevator and get his with a taser, but then apologized to later and handed a taser myself. The rest of the events are kind of fuzzy, but basically me and 2 other agents enter the boss's room, and attempt to tase him I think? Only we miss/it doesn't work. He kills one of us, knocking the other two away, and then hit him over the head with a typewriter, knocking him against the window.

Meanwhile, outside, a team of other agents with orders to contain the creature no matter what are watching the building, with a perimeter formed around it. When the creature is knocked against the window, it pulls the blinds down, revealing itself, and they take the oppurtunity to launch a missile at that section of the building, blowing the whole thing, creature and all to kingdom come. Me and the living guy who tried to tase the thing, just barely manage to get down the hall and into a flight of stairs and escape destruction. It ends there.

I swear it's like the plot of something else, just mashed up with another thing. Anyone got any ideas?

Sounds like something outta Expendables meets Resident Evil or something. lol

[edit] WHM liliy blooms are apparently guaranteed with Cure II in the current SB build. Better at least.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-06-05 11:29:35
Link | Citer | R

You heard it, WHMs. Only use Cure II for those delicious lillies~

Then Spam Assize!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2017-06-05 11:31:17
Link | Citer | R

You heard it WHMs! You still have 5 less skills than SCH or AST, and your gauge thing is still impractical on a conceptual level! Good Luck, have fun!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-06-05 11:35:13
Link | Citer | R

I think in that thread they also mentioned that the build at the media tour was from sometime in April. Not sure how relevant that feels to some people.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-06-05 11:36:18
Link | Citer | R

You heard it, WHMs. Only use Cure II for those delicious lillies~

Then Spam Assize!
Assize is best size.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-06-05 11:37:31
Link | Citer | R

Still leveling WHM first in SB. Screw the meta salt. lol.

Conceptually, I'm actually kinda okay with the WHM changes. I know it's counter-intuitive for optimized healer play but I like the idea of snow balling smaller cures into larger and more frequent cures and abilities.

I just dislike how the AST changes just seem to crap all over the other healers, lol. #SaltyWHM
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-06-05 11:40:07
Link | Citer | R

Still leveling WHM first in SB. Screw the meta salt. lol.

Conceptually, I'm actually kinda okay with the WHM changes. I know it's counter-intuitive for optimized healer play but I like the idea of snow balling smaller cures into larger and more frequent cures and abilities.

I just dislike how the AST changes just seem to crap all over the other healers, lol. #SaltyWHM
Same but AST will be right behind WHM for me.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-06-05 11:47:42
Link | Citer | R

More whm lols because it's good for raising my spirits:
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2017-06-05 11:53:44
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-06-05 11:58:17
Link | Citer | R

Funny enough, I've always disliked this "lore reason" to force healers to DPS because the concept was if she didn't use her other elements, she would eventually just die since she was consuming her own life force to heal due to no elemental balance.

Obviously that doesn't exist for us WoLs and healing too much won't cause us to suddenly fall over and die (unless we get a negative overflow glitch? /think) but still, it's just slightly gear grinding for me, lol.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-06-05 12:06:51
Link | Citer | R

Funny enough, I've always disliked this "lore reason" to force healers to DPS because the concept was if she didn't use her other elements, she would eventually just die since she was consuming her own life force to heal due to no elemental balance.

Obviously that doesn't exist for us WoLs and healing too much won't cause us to suddenly fall over and die (unless we get a negative overflow glitch? /think) but still, it's just slightly gear grinding for me, lol.
Make it a new mechanic for WHMs! Gauge has to be balanced out between healing and elementally discharged magic otherwise you start taking a serious DoT.

Would it be good? No, probably not..
Would it be amusing to me? Yes.

I guess... it'd pretty much be like RDM's new mechanic but with a more serious repercussion for not balancing ***out. :X

I can already imagine the WHMs: "Why did I just die? I was healing! I was doing my job!"
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20877 20878 20879 ... 22707 22708 22709