Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20875 20876 20877 ... 22708 22709 22710
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-06-02 16:39:56
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
JOL: I have a house in the Mist that I love but I’m interested in Shirogane’s architectural style. So, my question is when do you think you will alleviate restriction on housing permit in residential area?

NY: You have to wait a little bit more. It’s something we want to do in the future but for now, we are focused on bringing new furnitures with an oriental style. You will have to content yourself with that for now and later when style will be a little bit more mixed, we take care of external wall.

Look forward to it in 6.0

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-02 16:57:34
Link | Citer | R

Better question: Why aren't you?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-06-02 19:03:15
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Bloodrose 2017-06-02 19:04:46
Link | Citer | R

Oh dear merciless gods, I beseech you.

WHAT THE EVER LOVING *** is up with lazy Astrologians in Expert roulettes?

Today one tried calling me out for supposedly not using my NIN dots (on trash mobs that die within a rotation and a half),and when I called him out on being lazy, this retard actually tried to argue the whole reason he wasn't adding to DPS, or using Balance or cards in general, was that he wasn't a DPS, and thus didn't have to, and spent the entire run being lazier than even the laziest *** whms I've ever seen. I don't even think he was using Diurnal or Nocturnal Sect much less anything besides standing there and healing.

And I think the only thing worse than this, was that the tank, a paladin who, for some *** up reason was using MND melded accessories, agreed with him.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-06-02 19:14:42
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like the ilevel 80-90 retards I was with (non-upgraded relic and garbage) who told whm to stop using holy because it was a waste of mp and for me to stop using blizzard 2 on smn after applying dots <_< They wanted me to use ruin instead "because it's more damage"

They ended up kicking the whm so I left them to fight the boss on their own
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-06-02 19:25:36
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Sounds like the ilevel 80-90 retards I was with (non-upgraded relic and garbage) who told whm to stop using holy because it was a waste of mp and for me to stop using blizzard 2 on smn after applying dots <_< They wanted me to use ruin instead "because it's more damage"

lol

never gonna give that up, never gonna let it go XD
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-06-02 19:38:07
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »

Today one tried calling me out for supposedly not using my NIN dots (on trash mobs that die within a rotation and a half),and when I called him out on being lazy, this retard actually tried to argue the whole reason he wasn't adding to DPS, or using Balance or cards in general, was that he wasn't a DPS, and thus didn't have to, and spent the entire run being lazier than even the laziest *** whms I've ever seen. I don't even think he was using Diurnal or Nocturnal Sect much less anything besides standing there and healing.

And I think the only thing worse than this, was that the tank, a paladin who, for some *** up reason was using MND melded accessories, agreed with him.

Because filthy casuals >>;.... [edit] In all seriousness, this sort of rhetoric is not too surprising given what I have seen on the #OF.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-06-02 19:38:39
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

lol

They were so *** bad
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-06-02 19:47:28
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

lol

They were so *** bad

13 years ago c.c
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-06-02 20:14:43
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
Bloodrose said: »

Because filthy casuals >>;.... [edit] In all seriousness, this sort of rhetoric is not too surprising given what I have seen on the #OF.
YOU DON'T PAY MY SUB!

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-06-02 20:54:29
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
#I'veSeenSomeShit

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-06-02 21:40:09
Link | Citer | R

*** this fight. Lack of a top tier 5* unit is really starting to hurt.

Gilgamesh (Excalibur, Genji Blade, Imperial Helm, Demon Mail, Genji Glove, Gold Armlet, Blade Mastery, Large Sword Mastery, ATK+30%, Stone Killer, Titan lv40)

Chizuru (Kiyomori, Second Knife, Black Bandana, Assassin's Vest, Ifrit's Claw, Gold Armlet, Follower's Oath x3, Stone Killer, Odin lv40)

Ling (Defender's Daggers, Crown of Justice, Great Mage's Robes, Muscle Belt, Muscle Belt, HP+15% x2, Follower's Oath x2, Ifrit lv40)

Cecil (Gigantaxe, Snowstorm Shield, Survivor Helm, Force Armor, Jeweled Ring, Black Belt, DEF+10% x4, Golem lv40)

Y'shtola (Budding Maple Wand, Army Shield, Crown of Justice, Scion Conjurer's Dalmatica, Scion Conjurer's Patterns, Gold Armlet, Shard of Genius, Follower's Oath, Speed Plus x2, Carbuncle lv40)

Gilgamesh friend unit

Ended up just chaining Tri Attack with the two Gilgamesh, Phantom Shadow for extra LB crystals/esper orbs with Chizuru (would've been better off bringing Sakura or Setzer tbh...), breaking atk/entrusting Cecil/MP battery with Ling, Provoke/LB/Guard on Cecil, healer things with Y'shtola. Golem and Aetherial Pulse used back to back toward the end, helped a lot. Managed to clear before anyone got Landslided out of the fight. Was a pain in the *** and only barely won.
[+]
 Asura.Lokimaru
Serveur: Asura
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2017-06-02 22:51:41
Link | Citer | R

sads.jpg
NO NO NO TOO MANY SADS

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Wordspoken 2017-06-03 11:56:24
Link | Citer | R

Derped today with Nintendo's eshop. Wouldn't accept my card and had me cursing for how "nintendo sucks". Well, it turns out I had my card's limit for internet purchases set too low, eshop works just fine, who knew?

Noticed that rumours about switch getting scratches just from moving it in and out from the dock are true, I have minor scratches appearing. Have to be careful or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Wordspoken 2017-06-03 12:20:14
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Wordspoken said: »
Derped today with Nintendo's eshop. Wouldn't accept my card and had me cursing for how "nintendo sucks". Well, it turns out I had my card's limit for internet purchases set too low, eshop works just fine, who knew?

Noticed that rumours about switch getting scratches just from moving it in and out from the dock are true, I have minor scratches appearing. Have to be careful or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The case for Switch can also warp if you leave it in the dock too long while playing it.
So they claim. Let's see how it's going to turn out for me.
By volkom 2017-06-03 15:10:56
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Kuwoobie 2017-06-03 15:16:23
Link | Citer | R

[+]
Serveur: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-06-03 15:28:54
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder