Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20736 20737 20738 ... 22712 22713 22714
By Kittykite 2017-03-07 22:36:10
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-03-07 22:42:15
Link | Citer | R

just like irl
[+]
By Kittykite 2017-03-07 23:03:01
Link | Citer | R

Chuchu Link

the blues looked way better on the drawing than on here...
[+]
Serveur: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-03-07 23:09:57
Link | Citer | R

the hell is that @_@

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-03-07 23:49:59
Link | Citer | R

i don't wanna cause a panic, but i don't think chu's posted any animal gifs this evening.
Serveur: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-03-07 23:55:12
Link | Citer | R

Wrong.

[+]
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-08 00:50:36
Link | Citer | R

7 hours and 13 minutes to beat Niers prologue on 1 hit death mode \o\... not sure if good at game or bad.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-03-08 01:23:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
7 hours and 13 minutes to beat Niers prologue on 1 hit death mode \o\... I am a masochist!
ftfy /nods
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-08 01:27:23
Link | Citer | R

I'm expecting it to be a shorter game so gotta savoir it!

I ha a bit of panic at the end because the controller vibrated and I thought I'd been hit D:

Edit: and it makes it so exciting, my heart was pounding at like 4 points in the boss. I rarely get that kind of ***in video games.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-08 01:56:00
Link | Citer | R

Its international women's day today. I wonder what the use is in 2017, so little has changed. Being a feminist still is a dirty word. Most women still earn less then men for the same job. Women still are seen as second rate people in more then half of the world. And google still doesnt want to see my nipples.

For what its worth Im glad I live in a liberal minded country.
Leaving my bra at home today.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-03-08 02:06:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vienner said: »
The game certainly doesn't have the normal Zelda feel for me.
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2017-03-08 03:09:02
Link | Citer | R

The old man and the sea is the story of a fight between an elderly, accomplished fisherman, Santiago, and a really big fish. Like... HUGE. The story opens with Santiago suffering eighty four days without catching a fish because he's the unluckiest son of a *** on planet earth. Honestly, if you were in a boat for eighty four days, it'd be hard NOT to catch a fish...even by accident. Santiago was so unlucky that his apprentice, Manolin, was forbidden by his Ma and Pa to fish with him. But as the Fresh Prince used to say, "Parents just don't understand". So the boy visits Santiago's shack anyway, ignoring the inherent risks of unsupervised playtime with an elderly man who talks to himself. Manolin helps out, moving Santiago's fishing gear, making food, and talking about baseball. Especially Joe DiMaggio, who used to bump fuzzies with Marilyn Monroe. The next day, Santiago tells Manolin that he's going way out into the gulf Stream. WAY OUT north of Cuba. Lady Luck is returning. On the eighty-fifth day of his crappy lunch, Santiago drops his lines and by noon, gets a bite from what feels like a big-*** fish. He's sure he's a winner. He fights and fights and fights and fights but can't pull the monster in. Santiago's leaky old boat is pulled by the fish for two days and nights as he holds on for dear life. Even though he's bloody and beat, Santiago begins to appreciate this mighty adversary. He starts calling him "Brother" or maybe even "Bro". It's sort of a love story if you really think about it. And like most romantic comedies, the reader pictures a delightful outfit changing montage, followed by the inevitable interspecies wedding. But on the third day, Santiago is freakin' EXHAUSTED, and decides he just wants the fish to do what he says and not always swim wherever it wants. So he stabs it. With a *** harpoon. It's a mess. Super gross. Blood everywhere. Because, like many men his age, Santiago has difficulty expressing his emotions and fears with words instead of giving in to base desires and imposing his gigantically terrible position on any given subject through unblinking violence. Typical. Anyway, he straps the marlin to the side of his skiff and hits the road home, read to act like a total show off to everyone and probably gouge people on the price. But guess what? Pretty soon sharks begin to attack the bleeding Marlin's carcass, because as we all know, life is a tragic opera and just when you think you've finally found something good and true, sharks come along and rip it all to *** shreds while dry-humping your dignity with their crazy-weird shark ***. Sure, Santiago tries killing a few of them, but drops his harpoon because his hands are just as old as he is. By nighttime, the sharks have pretty much eaten the entire marlin. Only a bleach-white skeleton remains, silently mocking him in the murky darkness. Santiago realizes he's still unlucky, REALLY unlucky (DUH!). Ma calls the sharks "dream killers". Which isn't really all that fair, I mean, the sharks were just doing their job and the marlin...jesus, don't even get me started on the marlin. It was just hanging out one day, minding it's own business, maybe thinking about ways it could be a better provider for it's family and WHAM! Harpoon in the brain. Who's the "Dream killer" now, ***! The hypocrisy is pretty much boundless at this point. Eventually Santiago makes it ashore. Leaving the bones of the marlin and the boat, he hobbles to his shack. He makes it home and crashes, like I said - He's super tired. The next morning, a group of fisherman gather around Santiago's boat. One measures the skeleton and, holy ***shingles! It's over 18 feet! The head of the fish is given to Pedrico (Strange that this is the first mention of him) and the other fishermen ask Manolin to send their glad tidings to the old man. Manolin brings Santiago newspapers and coffee when he wakes and they decide to fish together again. Many years later there's a Red Lobster restaurant in nearly every city in America offering a casual dining experience and convenient parking.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-03-08 03:10:08
Link | Citer | R

Same dude
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2017-03-08 04:26:37
Link | Citer | R

I ha a bit of panic at the end because the controller vibrated and I thought I'd been hit D:

Edit: and it makes it so exciting, my heart was pounding at like 4 points in the boss. I rarely get that kind of ***in video games.

Not sure if game time is a spoiler but just in case: (note NO story spoilers are in this).
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2017-03-08 04:31:13
Link | Citer | R

Added note on Nier Automata.

Holy. ***... I have not had a game that was that much of an emotional roller coaster and draw in since... well... FFIX probably.

Graphics, story, music, gameplay, customization, combat, challenge; This game is a true gem, and goes as far as to challenge your views and actions on the world and even pushes you to make sacrifices (I'll avoid delving into my meaning on that).

Play it.

Even if you have never played Nier or Drakengard before, seriously.

Do it.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-08 05:34:54
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Patrik said: »

Not sure if game time is a spoiler but just in case: (note NO story spoilers are in this).
Just beat the second boss at 11 hours (Still on Very Hard) and the last 15% my hands were sweating so much the controller was slipping around... Ima keep going like this.
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2017-03-08 05:41:24
Link | Citer | R

Good luck and don't let your heart go out xD.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-03-08 06:55:05
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-08 07:51:23
Link | Citer | R

It's probably just the difficulty I'm playing on but I can't really call it hack and slash. Combos are simple but even against the weakest enemies when I wade into melee combat I need to be completely aware of my reach and where an attack will put me or I'm dead. On the easier difficulties I'm sure it could be hack and slashy to veterans of action type games but that's why difficulty settings exist.

I usually keep my expectations for games fairly low/middle of the road, but I was pretty hyped for this one. Somehow though it's managed to exceed what I was expecting though. Most games even when they are fun I find there is some amount of work mixed in with the play, this one has been pure fun.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2017-03-08 08:16:49
Link | Citer | R

Those that can, play Action/RPG Games.

Those that can't, play Dork Souls!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-03-08 08:48:01
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

FFXV offroading and PC version footage

also lul

>Nier Automata, developed by Platinum Games
>Hack n' slash

u wot
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-08 09:57:45
Link | Citer | R

Awww...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-03-08 10:23:49
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
>Nier Automata, developed by Platinum Games
>Hack n' slash

u wot
Bayonetta and MGS Rising Revengeance were hack-and-slash games.

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
There are a lot of people that might not get much enjoyment from hack and slash bullet-hell types
H&S doesn't mean you mindlessly go through the whole game. There might be some fodder, but there'll be plenty of interesting enemies and challenging bosses (think God of War, Devil May Cry, etc). And if you think the game is not fun because it's too easy, you can crank the difficulty up (there's even a 1-hit KO mode).

I never played Nier, only watched a playthrough and I'm pretty familiar with the universe. I tried the Nier Automata demo the moment it came out and saw great promise for a nice story, cool environments, a great OST and an overall enjoyable ride. I won't be playing it anytime soon though; still not done with FFXV and I'm playing Tales of Berseria next.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-03-08 10:32:06
Link | Citer | R

Star Ocean 3 Remaster Confirmed for PS4!

Squeeee! Favorite JRPG. Best combat system, stupid story, tons of content.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-03-08 12:03:28
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Temporal Heavy Dreadnoughts are colossal starships designed to function as both a mobile starbase and a forward battle station. These ponderous behemoths are very slow to maneuver, but offer tremendous firepower, unparalleled durability, and the capability to launch combat support vessels. These starships have an Energy Distributor ability which boosts power levels of nearby allies and empowers the built-in Gravitic Lance.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10423633
First Page 2 3 ... 20736 20737 20738 ... 22712 22713 22714