Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20728 20729 20730 ... 22712 22713 22714
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 12:28:36
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
zelda seems to have some pretty bad performance problems in some areas on both Wii U and Switch which is disappointing but expected

Why, out of curiosity?

Or just because consoles lag in performance compared to PCs?

I really do feel like consoles are a bit antiquated in some ways given they're practically always underpowered compared to even a moderately priced gaming PC.
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 12:30:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vienner said: »
Asura.Kensetobyakara said: »
On a random note, the first NM on the east route of floor 1 Bhaflau II..."Fly"...was named on a Friday, I'm sure of it.
I need to do slavage but its so boring, I'd rather do dyna daily.

Team Dynamis all the way!

In fact, bring back old Dynamis!

Dibs on pulling.
By fonewear 2017-03-03 12:31:48
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
zelda seems to have some pretty bad performance problems in some areas on both Wii U and Switch which is disappointing but expected

Why, out of curiosity?

I really do feel like consoles are a bit antiquated in some ways given they're practically always underpowered compared to even a moderately priced gaming PC.

That is the problem with the Switch it was going to be underpowered even more than PS4 and Xbox one. It's not terrible but I'd say it is passable when it comes to graphics.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 12:33:17
Link | Citer | R

Well I know with the Wii that was always the case, but it wasn't meant to be a graphics powerhouse (it didn't even have an HDMI output of its own, ffs), it was the gameplay/style that drove it.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-03-03 12:36:56
Link | Citer | R

Why, out of curiosity?

Breath of the Wild is very ambitious for Nintendo, they've never made a game like it before and they're working with some relatively weak (despite Tegra being a good concept, it still hasn't reached maturity) hardware. The game was either going to look like substantial *** or run like ***. Imo it kind of hovers in the middle, judging from my 3 hours of play. The pop-in and draw distance issues really trigger me timbers and I have had a few instances of severe framerate drops, particularly around bodies of water.

Wii U version btw.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 12:39:29
Link | Citer | R

I'm sort of amazed at the reviews I'm seeing then.

Is Zelda nostalgia/adoration playing too big a role in these reviews do you think? Because I've seen many, many people saying it's the best Zelda game ever. Which is...*** huge, honestly.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-03-03 12:41:50
Link | Citer | R

The gameplay outweighs the graphical mishaps, however I would be remiss in my duties as an honest human being if I said the game deserves its 10/10 scores. I know 3 hours isn't much time, but even if the gameplay is a flawless masterpiece the whole way through (which, is unlikely...), overlooking the technical mishaps entirely and giving the game a perfect score is irresponsible. Jarring framerate drops and graphical issues like the ones I spoke of earlier are significant issues to a lot of people (myself included) and can really sully the enjoyment of a game.

I do believe that if this game were called something other than Zelda it would have closer to a 90-92 rather than its current 98.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 12:45:16
Link | Citer | R

Sounds fair. Still sounds worth picking up at some point though. Just a matter of waiting to see how I feel about which *system* to buy to play it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-03-03 12:45:48
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-03-03 12:49:51
Link | Citer | R

SDBH3 animated PV.
YouTube Video Placeholder

SDBH4 CG PV.
YouTube Video Placeholder

I'm liking Kid Buu (Demon God Dabura absorbed), Xeno Vegetto, and Xeno King Vegeta. Hope we eventually get them in something other than Heroes. Or that we actually get Heroes outside of Japan.

Oh and XV2 DLC2 came out at some point or something I guess.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-03-03 12:50:33
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 12:53:38
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of graphics glitches, after our discussion yesterday, Proth, I decided to give DA:I another shot to see if I could get into it. I made my "canon" character and got to it.

So far doing okay and enjoying it as much as I should but I am notice a lot of graphical glitches that I don't recall from before. Shades just dying standing up and staying there as "corpses" that just look like perfectly still enemies. Stuff like that.
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 12:55:27
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Ugh. Poor doggo and puppers.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-03 12:57:53
Link | Citer | R

Ugh. Poor doggo and puppers.
~bursts out in tears~ I love you, you little fluffy drooling monsters!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-03-03 13:10:49
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of graphics glitches, after our discussion yesterday, Proth, I decided to give DA:I another shot to see if I could get into it. I made my "canon" character and got to it.

So far doing okay and enjoying it as much as I should but I am notice a lot of graphical glitches that I don't recall from before. Shades just dying standing up and staying there as "corpses" that just look like perfectly still enemies. Stuff like that.

I had so many graphical issues with DA:I primarily because the first time I played through I was still using SLI, which didn't play nice with it.
 Asura.Vienner
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-03 13:11:18
Link | Citer | R

Last week my mom wanted to buy a new dog, since her other mut died couple of months ago. She insists on getting a chowchow, and she bought one from some shady people who make a living from breeding chowchows.

She went to the vet with her newly bought dog and he said she should return it cause it has some deformed eyelid that will need surgery later on or he'll go blind.

so she returned the dog and asked for a refund and the people she bought it from got kind of aggresive about it.
I dont know whats going to happen with that dog now...
She keeps whining that they tried and sell her a damaged dog, while I tell her she helps maintaining inbreeding dogs with her *** of persé wanting a dog thats known for inbreed complications.
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 13:22:30
Link | Citer | R

My mom's always gotten purebreds but she's aware of the congenital issues with different breeds and is prepared to address them when and if they pop up with her dogs, and only procures her dogs from reputable breeders who aren't just puppy mills.

That said, just give the poor pup the surgery as necessary and provide him a good home! :(
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 13:23:24
Link | Citer | R

I had so many graphical issues with DA:I primarily because the first time I played through I was still using SLI, which didn't play nice with it.

Yeah. Not familiar with SLI, but my video card has done a lot of updating recently. Maybe that's the issue. I should check out their site and see if they have any specific drivers or known issues with DA:I.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-03-03 13:24:45
Link | Citer | R

My very own mobile fishing platform :^]

Sylph.Fulmination
Serveur: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Fulmination 2017-03-03 13:30:52
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dekusutaa said: »
My Nintendo Switch is at a Canadapost depot close to home. There is a 50% chance the mail carrier will not bother to buzz and leave a slip having me pick it up tomorrow. And if they do buzz there is a 50% chance no one will pick up.

Getting Switch today is almost like getting a rare drop :(

Just tuning in now, so I'm not sure if it was already touched on;

But will you be playing Breath of Wild? If so please post details <3
Serveur: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-03-03 13:42:40
Link | Citer | R

Bought some root beer for dajo while hes out and i didn't check the bottles. So of course two were replaced with cream soda. Noooo why ;;;;;;;
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-03-03 13:43:42
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Fulmination said: »

In the thread you can post spoilers in

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/22982/everything-zelda/19/
Serveur: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-03-03 13:47:11
Link | Citer | R

Why does it still say ultros ughgghhhggh
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 14:02:30
Link | Citer | R

NO. POST ALL THE SPOILERS HERE AND RUIN LIVES.

--
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-03-03 14:15:25
Link | Citer | R

Must get...

But I don't have enough medals. @_@;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-03-03 16:27:04
Link | Citer | R

Zelda details:
You play as an elf named Link and not Zelda, and you travel the world collecting items to defeat the Huns evil covering the land.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-03-03 17:01:18
Link | Citer | R

NO. POST ALL THE SPOILERS HERE AND RUIN LIVES.

--

PM Skjalf if you want to know a secret about Zelda. :3
First Page 2 3 ... 20728 20729 20730 ... 22712 22713 22714