Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20432 20433 20434 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-22 21:44:41
Link | Citer | R

100% true

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-12-22 21:49:20
Link | Citer | R

All of those countries should just start speaking American.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-12-22 22:13:30
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
a 3.2? I think he means a .32

3.2 would mean that your blood was 320% alcohol.
He's a magical *** Reindeer, he can blow what he wants.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-12-22 22:14:03
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
All of those countries should just start speaking American.
We made English better, damnit!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2016-12-22 22:17:58
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
See now, that's a good movie. You have the potential for taste good sir.
Serveur: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2016-12-22 23:08:35
Link | Citer | R

I may have also got a commission finished. A gift for the resident bear! Who wont do expert with me lol
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-12-22 23:37:08
Link | Citer | R

Monk: Hey Tank, do you not have Flash? Everyone keeps taking hate from you and you are missing with Overpower a lot.

*Full minute goes by, another pull where Selene and the SMN are tanking*

Tank: I am playing with a controller and a mouse, so I have to multitask.

Everyone in Party: wat?
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-22 23:39:10
Link | Citer | R

dont think the question is why didnt the warrior have flash. the question is why was the warrior missing with overpower...
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-12-22 23:55:16
Link | Citer | R

k may not of been the best anime ever, but it damn sure had one of the best ost...

user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-12-23 00:07:15
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
dont think the question is why didnt the warrior have flash. the question is why was the warrior missing with overpower...

More like what kind of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE setup are you actively using a mouse and a controller to play at the same time.

I use controller on PC, and there are times I use my mouse, but not mid dungeon or when I am doing anything important.
By Chu Chu 2016-12-23 00:42:32
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-12-23 01:08:22
Link | Citer | R

Too many questions, not enough tank. Simple.

I had one tank tell me to put my Egis on Obey. Which they ordinarily don't need to be, unless you're doing some next level ***. Of course this is in Dzemael Darkhold. After the first boss.

He tells me to wait to sic a pet on mobs until he's used overpower, which I wait to do, but this guy is full on herp de derp mode, yelling and screaming at the sch, which is the friend he Q'd with to enter, yelling at the machinist who is still relatively new to the job, and his turret/promotions, instead of, his job, which is tanking. And he's failing miserably at it, and shitting off a bad vibe about how he could, or has done everyone else's job in such a superior way. He wipes the group twice because the dumb *** can't hold hate on more than 2 mobs at a time. You know those big *** bloated Nix frogs on the bottom ledge? yeah, he pulls those and tells us to wait at the area we pop into, so "he can avoid aggroing them later during another pull". Yet he can't seem to manage flash OR overpower on them when the mobs come trotting in and stomping his *** flat. MCH gets wrecked a second time at this same pull, while targeting the tank's main mob, tank dies, says "*** you, you all suck" or something to that extent, and I whip out titan egi. Save the day and slowly progress until a new tank pops in, and we clear the darkhold.
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-12-23 01:14:17
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
I had one tank tell me to put my Egis on Obey. Which they ordinarily don't need to be, unless you're doing some next level ***.

Personally I prefer to have my pets on Obey all the time. Can't stand them using an ability automatically and usually at a horrible time. Much prefer to micromanage their ability timings/positioning.

Also wish you could turn off eos/selene's auto-cure, I'd prefer that to be able to be completely manual as well.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-12-23 01:19:07
Link | Citer | R

Eh, preferences are preferences.

I'm not huge into pet jobs, at least not in XIV. So not really all that "in tune" with the job, and even less so when someone who can't do their own, is trying to micromanage mine.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-23 01:40:15
Link | Citer | R

the *** fork lmao
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-23 02:26:25
Link | Citer | R

My longtime online friend luminohelix is going to make a surprise trip to Belgium next week and will be staying at my place for a couple of days. So looking forward to it!
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2016-12-23 02:37:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vienner said: »
My longtime online friend luminohelix is going to make a surprise trip to Belgium next week and will be staying at my place for a couple of days. So looking forward to it!

Ah that's nice. :) It's both Luminohelix/Alvar and Kaorii/Knightkat, too? Or just him?

Hope you have fun stuff planned out and the weather is good for it. :)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-23 02:54:23
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Schutz said: »

Ah that's nice. :) It's both Luminohelix/Alvar and Kaorii/Knightkat, too? Or just him?

Yeah just alvar :) I've known him for....7 years or something and we always stayed in touch one way or the other.
Its winter here so weather will suck lol. But yeah Belgium is small and we can easily do Bruges and Brussels and I have a week vacation next week so it really works out.
Course he'll have to taste our delicious food, I'll send him back with 10kg extra bellyfat :D
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-12-23 02:57:33
Link | Citer | R

Sometimes I feel like Schutz catalogs us all. :3 Feel like Schutz knows everyone!
[+]
By Luminohelix 2016-12-23 03:01:38
Link | Citer | R

Unfortunately Kaorii/Knightkat and I are no longer together. If you want to know I can Pm you if not its not a problem I dont want to put myself out there and bother people :). All in all. Shes a great person and I wish her the best. But now moving forward to this visiting Vienner. She is kind enough to let me stay at her place. I figured since I was going to Brussels anyway I would contact her and Ive known her for a very long time via in game and online. We finally have the chance to meet so hurray <3!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-23 03:04:12
Link | Citer | R

getting dicked hard in this FFBE christmas event
By Chu Chu 2016-12-23 03:13:19
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-23 03:14:23
Link | Citer | R

Luminohelix said: »

Unfortunately Kaorii/Knightkat and I are no longer together. If you want to know I can Pm you if not its not a problem I dont want to put myself out there and bother people :). All in all. Shes a great person and I wish her the best. But now moving forward to this visiting Vienner. She is kind enough to let me stay at her place. I figured since I was going to Brussels anyway I would contact her and Ive known her for a very long time via in game and online. We finally have the chance to meet so hurray <3!

Im just gonna use alvar to babysit my kids while i enjoy my vacation :D
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-12-23 06:41:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Sometimes I feel like Schutz catalogs us all. :3 Feel like Schutz knows everyone!
Maybe there is a greater scheme to this all. Alas, we are unaware of the true scale of his power.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-23 06:49:04
Link | Citer | R

Luminohelix said: »

Sorry to hear, you both always struck me as good people. I wish you both the best.

Also, yay travel! \o/
[+]
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2016-12-23 07:09:00
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
100% true

Apparently, norwegian is the easiest language to learn for someone who only knows english, because norwegian grammar structures are exactly identical to english grammar structures.

Also...in light of a recent discovery I made about FFXI since I was away, I wonder just how many peeps remember the term "Roy G Biv." THEN ASK THEM WHY THE *** ANYONE WOULD EVER SAY "BLURPLE"
First Page 2 3 ... 20432 20433 20434 ... 22718 22719 22720