Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20293 20294 20295 ... 22711 22712 22713

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-02 11:25:29
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
that's still not mixing savory with sweet or anything else brave. you're just combining two insanely common greasy foods
Mac and cheese isn't supposed to be greasy, nor are hot dogs.

If they are greasy, you are doing it wrong.
Neither is pizza.
True, but only if it's done right.
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-12-02 11:29:50
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
I'm sorry. What was that I heard you all say?

You wanted a pizza with pineapple, BBQ sauce and cheddar?

that looks good. do want.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-02 11:40:35
Link | Citer | R

Lets talk sushi.
I like mine without pineapple.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-12-02 11:45:39
Link | Citer | R

I had sushi with strawberries once.

It wasn't great.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-12-02 11:46:14
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-02 11:57:04
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

It wasn't great.
Can imagine if it would be with sweet sushi rice it wouldnt be bad. Problem is fruits like strawberries oxidate very fast once cut up. It would result in sushi rice with strawberry mush on the inside.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-12-02 12:00:46
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vienner said: »

It wasn't great.
Can imagine if it would be with sweet sushi rice it wouldnt be bad. Problem is fruits like strawberries oxidate very fast once cut up. It would result in sushi rice with strawberry mush on the inside.
This was like a rainbow roll. It was krab salad inside, then they sliced the strawberries thinly, draped it on top and then pressed it into the rice. If it was just strawberries and rice, I could see them making it into a dessert, but they were attempting sweet and savory. It just didn't work. It looked good, though.

Kinda like that, only without the avocado.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-02 12:03:05
Link | Citer | R

Mch 47 slowly but surely I'm getting there..
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-02 12:04:09
Link | Citer | R

It wasn't great.
This was like a rainbow roll. It was krab salad inside, then they sliced the strawberries thinly, draped it on top and then pressed it into the rice. If it was just strawberries and rice, I could see them making it into a dessert, but they were attempting sweet and savory. It just didn't work. It looked good, though.

Kinda like that, only without the avocado.
Yuck!
We've got a new sushiplace in town (our only one) I absolutely love (good traditional with superfresh fish) sushi. But when you order take away they always put this disgusting sweet mayo crap on top of it and when I ask without sauce she looks at me like hell is freezing over ><
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-02 12:04:48
Link | Citer | R

I've noticed this trend on YouTube of annotations on videos that lead to 100% unrelated videos. "Click here to watch a cool video!" "Click here to see a video of my dog!" "You laugh, you lose, click here!"

NO! I just want to listen to Gangster's Paradise, you ***! Leave me alone!
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-02 12:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
I've noticed this trend on YouTube of annotations on videos that lead to 100% unrelated videos. "Click here to watch a cool video!" "Click here to see a video of my dog!" "You laugh, you lose, click here!"

Just post "Stay on topic" :p
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-02 12:07:43
Link | Citer | R

Need some Ghetto superstar

Ghetto superstar, that is what you are
Comin' from afar reachin' for the stars
Run away with me to another place
We can rely on each other, uh, uh
From one corner to another, uh, uh
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-12-02 12:09:33
Link | Citer | R

We've got a new sushiplace in town (our only one) I absolutely love (good traditional with superfresh fish) sushi. But when you order take away they always put this disgusting sweet mayo crap on top of it and when I ask without sauce she looks at me like hell is freezing over ><
That's just the thing. Sushi is slowly becoming a thing in other countries than Japan, but to a lot of people it's a terrifying concept. I should know, because I was one of those people. Someone who didn't like rice and was afraid of foodborne illnesses, the idea made me wretch. I don't remember what it was that got me to like the stuff. I remember getting a roll from the local China buffet once and spitting it out, but I never really gave it a full chance. Now I inhale the stuff. And yeah, it's kinda hard to find just the right place to get it because you have to find people who know what they're doing (and know how to avoid worms), and they have to earn business, which in itself is a trick. It might be 20-30 years until we can really start having options instead of "the only place in town that has it". Until then, I don't mind making my own; I just have to find a place that has sushi ready fish.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-02 12:13:29
Link | Citer | R

That's just the thing. Sushi is slowly becoming a thing in other countries than Japan, but to a lot of people it's a terrifying concept. I should know, because I was one of those people. Someone who didn't like rice and was afraid of foodborne illnesses, the idea made me wretch. I don't remember what it was that got me to like the stuff. I remember getting a roll from the local China buffet once and spitting it out, but I never really gave it a full chance. Now I inhale the stuff. And yeah, it's kinda hard to find just the right place to get it because you have to find people who know what they're doing (and know how to avoid worms), and they have to earn business, which in itself is a trick. It might be 20-30 years until we can really start having options instead of "the only place in town that has it". Until then, I don't mind making my own; I just have to find a place that has sushi ready fish.
Yes, I agree with you. I found a good sushi take away in the north of France, half an hour drive but worth it. Or I make my bf (slave) make me some.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-12-02 12:15:52
Link | Citer | R

it's nothing personal. I refuse to eat raw cow, raw chicken and raw pigs as well.

I am raw meat bigoted.
Live a little! You're not on this blue marble forever, y'know!

I found a good sushi take away in the north of France, half an hour drive but worth it.
She drives for a half hour and makes it to France. I drive for a half hour and I'm still in Phoenix.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-02 12:16:42
Link | Citer | R

She drives for a half hour and makes it to France. I drive for a half hour and I'm still in Phoenix.
Tbh its only 15 minutes and i'm in La Douce France.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-02 12:20:55
Link | Citer | R

I find that most sushi joints in the states are generally some form of fusion restaurant, which joins sushi with the local flair.

Here in San Antonio, it's not uncommon to find a sushi place that deep fries it's sushi.....
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-02 12:21:00
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Need some Ghetto superstar

Ghetto superstar, that is what you are
Comin' from afar reachin' for the stars
Run away with me to another place
We can rely on each other, uh, uh
From one corner to another, uh, uh
Oooh, I'm looking this up next.

Anna Ruthven said: »

Just post "Stay on topic" :p
>.> pls
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-02 12:22:22
Link | Citer | R

it's nothing personal. I refuse to eat raw cow, raw chicken and raw pigs as well.

I am raw meat bigoted.
Live a little! You're not on this blue marble forever, y'know!
I can live a little without doing the same things that made a cavemen's max lifespans 20 years!
Sure, if eating raw meat is what created such lifespans.

Lucky for Magnuss, he is vaccinated against that ***!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-12-02 12:23:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I find that most sushi joints in the states are generally some form of fusion restaurant, which joins sushi with the local flair.

Here in San Antonio, it's not uncommon to find a sushi place that deep fries it's sushi.....
Out here we have Señor Sushi. It's exactly what it sounds like.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-02 12:23:37
Link | Citer | R

Also don't go to France, you'll meet french people there.
By Ramyrez 2016-12-02 12:25:02
Link | Citer | R

If I understand things right, no you're not.

You're in the greater Phoenix area, but in an entirely different little subset that isn't technically Phoenix.

Again, if I understand things as my brother explained them correctly. Phoenix is *** up.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-12-02 12:27:44
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

If I understand things right, no you're not.

You're in the greater Phoenix area, but in an entirely different little subset that isn't technically Phoenix.

Again, if I understand things as my brother explained them correctly. Phoenix is *** up.
Technically I'm in Tolleson, and there are a bunch of subsets within Phoenix, but just like New York, they all combine to make Phoenix proper.

Going from West to East, there's Avondale, Tolleson, Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa. To the north of Tempe is Scottsdale and to the South of it is Ahwatukee. There are other smaller subsets, but I haven't bothered to learn them.

Edit:
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-02 12:34:37
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, some ***like that.

Pittsburgh's kinda like that too but it's all actually Pittsburgh. The way my brother explained it to me though at least a few of those Phoenix places are their own separate entities?

I don't know. He's not the best at explaining and I'm not the best at listening.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-02 12:35:24
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Also don't go to France, you'll meet french people there.
I used to date a French sommelier, when I worked in Paris for a bit. Damn he was good at....cooking!
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-12-02 12:36:15
Link | Citer | R

Just finished the lines on the first drawing I have done in over a month without a *** in it!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20293 20294 20295 ... 22711 22712 22713