Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19807 19808 19809 ... 22625 22626 22627
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-27 12:53:31
Link | Citer | R

Ugh I still feel hot, my ears are smoking @@
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-08-27 12:54:42
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-08-27 12:57:26
Link | Citer | R

I found another Rooks. Not our Rooks, but a Rooks nonetheless!

[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 12:59:00
Link | Citer | R

Usually means someone is talking about you.

I dunno why old people used to tell me that.
By Yatenkou 2016-08-27 13:04:33
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Usually means someone is talking about you.

I dunno why old people used to tell me that.

Tell those old people they're wrong.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-27 13:05:50
Link | Citer | R

Everything started and ended in one post. Arrives hours later to tell people to stop.

Classic Ackeron.

Seriously not needed.

It is weird that he would be so uptight about 2 girls making a comment like that. I could understand if it were two guys flirting since he would be jealous and all. Weird.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 13:28:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Schizm said: »
<(O.o)> Finally, out of work.

Went to a really kick *** gun shop after work with some coworkers. We are just making a bi-monthly shooting club and some of us were picking up ARs.

Got home and I got that 'How the States Got Their Shapes' boxset, it even came with the original 1 hour special, so watching that right now.
You bought an AR? No Colt?

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 13:33:10
Link | Citer | R

Went to a really kick *** gun shop after work with some coworkers. We are just making a bi-monthly shooting club and some of us were picking up ARs.

Got home and I got that 'How the States Got Their Shapes' boxset, it even came with the original 1 hour special, so watching that right now.

Still getting my single action, but my FOID didn't come yet since I let it expired. But I know of the area the gun shop was so I was driver.

But atleast this place was way cheaper than other stores and their county tax was cheaper than where we normally go.
You eye which one you're getting?
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-08-27 13:33:58
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

thanks paul, this never fails to put a smile on mah face
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 14:08:09
Link | Citer | R

Still getting my single action, but my FOID didn't come yet since I let it expired. But I know of the area the gun shop was so I was driver.

But atleast this place was way cheaper than other stores and their county tax was cheaper than where we normally go.
You eye which one you're getting?

I actually wanted the Ruger Single-Six .22LR but for my first single action, I might just get a Heritage. I know there's debates about the gun but there's a sale on them and they are dirt cheap. I am expected to probably shoot about 400+ rounds a month so I'll check it out and then maybe in three months get the Ruger.
Only thing about Heritage is I think they have an obnoxious safety lever.

My Schofield clone had a hammer block safety that got out of time so I removed it.
By Jetackuu 2016-08-27 14:10:36
Link | Citer | R

FOID
There's something seriously wrong with needing the government's permission to purchase an arm.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 14:21:08
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
FOID
There's something seriously wrong with needing the government's permission to purchase an arm.
Crazy people don't need them. I've told you guys my experience with a crazy guy and a gun...
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 14:21:26
Link | Citer | R

But that's not very RT..
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-08-27 15:05:10
Link | Citer | R

*sits on Girlboy and dumps a load of shell-less pistachios all over his face*

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-08-27 15:17:31
Link | Citer | R

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 15:18:57
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
*sits on Girlboy and dumps a load of shell-less pistachios all over his face*
At least they aren't pistachio-less shells.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-08-27 16:32:58
Link | Citer | R

Right to arm bears...

Don't give Drac Any ideas
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-27 16:37:30
Link | Citer | R

Too late
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 16:40:35
Link | Citer | R

The Swedes had some pretty cool rifles though.

Drac, is Sweden one of those countries that doesn't allow civilians to own firearms that are chambered for military cartridges?

I know Italy and France are.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-08-27 16:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Too late
oh no....
*hides*
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 16:42:57
Link | Citer | R

These were odd and neat but could screw up your fingers like a Garand could.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-08-27 16:43:36
Link | Citer | R

The Swedes
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-27 16:44:09
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
The weapons law doesn't apply to air guns and similar with a projectile energy less than 10 joules at the end of barrel. These require no license and may be bought by any person over 18 years. Firearms manufactured before 1890 and not using gas-tight unit cartridges are exempt as well.

The gun license is obtained from the police, and one must be in good standing and at least 18 years old, but exceptions regarding age can be made. To apply, one must either be a member in an approved shooting club for at least six months or pass a hunting examination (jägarexamen). The former is mostly used to legally acquire pistols for sport shooting and the latter for hunting rifles and shotguns. A gun registered for sport-shooting may not be used in hunting. You are allowed to hunt without passing a hunting exam if you are chaperoned by someone that has passed the exam. A person under 18 years may not own a firearm him- or herself, unless an exception has been made. A person with a gun license may legally under supervision lend his or her gun to a person at least 15 years and older.

A person may be granted license to own up to six hunting rifles, ten pistols or a mix of eight rifles and pistols. Owning more firearms than this requires a valid reason. Firearms must be stored in an approved gun safe.

There is no specific permit for carrying guns. For civilians it's illegal to carry a firearm unless there is a specific, legal, purpose (hunting, going to range, etc.). The general guideline, for transport of firearms, is that the gun must be hidden and transported in a safe (unloaded etc.) and secure way (under supervision etc.).
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-27 16:48:58
Link | Citer | R

Other than that I have no idea. We don't really care about guns here (with the exception of hunters)
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 16:49:45
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Quote:
The weapons law doesn't apply to air guns and similar with a projectile energy less than 10 joules at the end of barrel. These require no license and may be bought by any person over 18 years. Firearms manufactured before 1890 and not using gas-tight unit cartridges are exempt as well.

The gun license is obtained from the police, and one must be in good standing and at least 18 years old, but exceptions regarding age can be made. To apply, one must either be a member in an approved shooting club for at least six months or pass a hunting examination (jägarexamen). The former is mostly used to legally acquire pistols for sport shooting and the latter for hunting rifles and shotguns. A gun registered for sport-shooting may not be used in hunting. You are allowed to hunt without passing a hunting exam if you are chaperoned by someone that has passed the exam. A person under 18 years may not own a firearm him- or herself, unless an exception has been made. A person with a gun license may legally under supervision lend his or her gun to a person at least 15 years and older.

A person may be granted license to own up to six hunting rifles, ten pistols or a mix of eight rifles and pistols. Owning more firearms than this requires a valid reason. Firearms must be stored in an approved gun safe.

There is no specific permit for carrying guns. For civilians it's illegal to carry a firearm unless there is a specific, legal, purpose (hunting, going to range, etc.). The general guideline, for transport of firearms, is that the gun must be hidden and transported in a safe (unloaded etc.) and secure way (under supervision etc.).
I mean, some countries have a ban on guns like 9mm, 7.62x39mm (AK ammo) and any other military cartridge.

Example: Manurhin in France used to offer a police service revolver called the MR73 in .357 Magnum with a 9mm conversation cylinder, they had to stop because 9mm is a military cartridge, which is banned.

Same in Italy; you can't own like a 9mm or .45 ACP or anything derived from a "cartridge of war"
First Page 2 3 ... 19807 19808 19809 ... 22625 22626 22627