Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19637 19638 19639 ... 22713 22714 22715
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-18 10:13:03
Link | Citer | R

That might have fallen under the "too soon" category.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-18 10:42:33
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Sounds utterly horrible.
Can't wait to try it someday.
i wouldn't be suprised if i could buy it at an american import store.

Also i kinda like twinkies.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-18 10:46:47
Link | Citer | R

Yoo-hoo is #bestdrink.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-18 10:50:08
Link | Citer | R

O'boy > Yoohoo
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-18 10:53:29
Link | Citer | R

We have a similar thing to Yoohoo called Pucko

Pucko is slang for idiot here

No idea about the taste but it looks a bit similar to the yoohoo pics lol

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Vienne
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Vienne 2016-07-18 11:29:17
Link | Citer | R

Think i'm gonna stick to water/coffee/tea/beer/wine not necessarily in that order.

Post deleted by User.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-18 11:39:32
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-18 11:44:06
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
An alternative is some doofus didn't sysprep properly and now you have to go generate IDs, that'd be fun. One of my old jobs had a trust issue a lot with one particular image, I forget the root cause now...

Well right now it is affecting both of our network storage servers, which I don't -think- have sysprep'd images?

I dunno enough about it. Our librarian mentioned she restarted a couple computers "several times" and it eventually worked.

Aside from that we have been manually making computers leave the domain and rejoin, that has been a lot of fun and no guarantee it is permanent.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-18 12:19:30
Link | Citer | R

http://www.startrek.com/article/international-broadcasters-set-for-new-star-trek-series
Quote:
CBS Studios International has announced that the new Star Trek television series will be broadcast exclusively in 188 countries by Netflix (excluding the United States and Canada), and in Canada by Bell Media.

In a landmark international licensing agreement, each episode of the highly anticipated new Star Trek series will be available to Netflix members exclusively in the 188 countries (excluding the United States and Canada) within 24 hours of the United States premiere. Further, all 727 existing episodes within the Star Trek television library – spanning from The Original Series, The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine to Voyager and Enterprise – will be available on Netflix around the globe by the end of 2016.

The Bell Media rollout for the new Star Trek series in Canada will mirror the launch in the United States. The first episode will premiere on Canada’s most-watched broadcast network, CTV, on the same night as CBS. All remaining episodes will initially be televised on Bell Media’s cable networks, Space (in English) and Z (in French), and then later exclusively on CraveTV, Bell Media’s streaming video-on-demand service. The Star Trek television library will return to Space (in English) and debut on Cinépop (in French), and will also be found among CraveTV’s leading lineup of premium television series.

As previously announced, the all-new Star Trek series will commence production in Toronto in September ahead of a January 2017 premiere. Co-created and executive produced by Bryan Fuller and Alex Kurtzman, the show will feature a new ship, new characters and new missions, while embracing the same ideology and hope for the future seen in Gene Roddenberry's original creation, which spawned the Star Trek spinoff series and feature films, and also inspired generations of viewers and fans.

The new Star Trek series, in the United States, will launch with a special premiere episode on the CBS Television Network in January 2017. The premiere episode and all subsequent episodes will be available in the United States exclusively on CBS All Access, the Network’s digital subscription video on demand and live streaming service. The new Star Trek marks the first original series developed for distribution on CBS All Access, which provides viewers thousands of episodes of CBS’s current and past seasons on demand, plus the ability to stream their local CBS Television station live for $5.99 per month.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-18 12:22:20
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
CBS Studios International has announced that the new Star Trek television series will be broadcast exclusively in 188 countries by Netflix (excluding the United States and Canada), and in Canada by Bell Media.

Thank *** lol
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-07-18 12:24:57
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
Added the entire ost to the first Sera Myu to my playlist >.> Iv'e been missing out.
Needs moar Megas XLR.
YouTube Video Placeholder
I love you sometimes Candlejack.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-18 12:26:52
Link | Citer | R

Told my 6 year old niece about the tooth fairy since she has a loose tooth

I told her it's a creepy old man with long sharp claws and sharp teeth who comes into your room at night when you're sleeping to take all your teeth if you don't pull the loose one(s) out
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-18 12:32:23
Link | Citer | R

My sister made fun of me for having nightmares about something I watched when I was that age so now she has to deal with it lol

This kid thinks things like "five nights at freddy's" is fun though
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-18 12:52:57
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Leon Kasai said: »

Thank *** lol
like any of that broadcasting rights crap matters right? you could get any tv show you want online lol

It matters if you want more people to watch it so it gets picked up for more seasons. People aren't going to want to pay for some crappy streaming service when Netflix exists

They should have made it Netflix for the US and Canada too
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-07-18 12:53:05
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
Jetackuu said: »
An alternative is some doofus didn't sysprep properly and now you have to go generate IDs, that'd be fun. One of my old jobs had a trust issue a lot with one particular image, I forget the root cause now...

Well right now it is affecting both of our network storage servers, which I don't -think- have sysprep'd images?

I dunno enough about it. Our librarian mentioned she restarted a couple computers "several times" and it eventually worked.

Aside from that we have been manually making computers leave the domain and rejoin, that has been a lot of fun and no guarantee it is permanent.

Yeah I believe we were doing that for a bit, I don't recall if we were deleting them off the DC entirely after dropping them before rejoining them or not.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-18 12:54:34
Link | Citer | R

Assisstant superintendant comes in and asks me to go check with the presenter for tomorrow and see what they need to get set up...

Presenter: Yeah I wanna make sure we have the right cables for things tomorrow.
Me: Okay, do you have your computer with you?
Presenter: No, I will have it tomorrow though.
Me: Do you know what kind of video ports you have on it?
Presenter: No, do we need to know that?
Me: I will see you tomorrow!
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-18 12:55:14
Link | Citer | R

https://twitter.com/simonpegg/status/754794239603728385
Quote:
If you are planning to go see Star Trek Beyond, Simon suggests you avoid all TV Spots and trailers from this point forward.
Even more spoilers in the new trailers I guess.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-18 12:59:16
Link | Citer | R

Yeah they don't understand how to make trailers anymore. They spoil the whole *** movie

Look at the Hercules trailer from last year or something, it shows the whole movie
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 19637 19638 19639 ... 22713 22714 22715