Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1780 1781 1782 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-25 02:42:26
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Artemicion said: »
Well ***.
I thought being tired and going to bed at like 9:00 was a good thing.
I thought I'd be a regular human being and get my eight hours of sleep and wake up at a reasonable hour.
But noooooooooooo, my brain is all like "GET YOUR *** UP YOU SON OF A ***" at 12:30. So here I am :/
Likely to stay up til 5-7 AM til I get tired as hell again, then pass out and wake up past noon.
Go back to sleep! The computer is keep you awake!

Don't listen to it
This. It's keeping me awake right now, F5ing the front page repeatedly just because I'm bored. >____>
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-25 02:43:11
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Holy hacking cough, chest pain, and phlegm balls! I'm so glad people are still up.

such wonderful poetry zah. what have you been taking? you might be taking something that makes you not cough when you really need to hack up the chest congestion.

Mucinex, Nyquil, Dayquil, Benedryl. I think I'm going to got to the doctor tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I have strep throat.
It's gonorrhea. :3
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 02:44:09
Link | Citer | R

You're gonorrhea!
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-25 02:44:57
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Well ***.
I thought I'd be a regular human being and get my eight hours of sleep and wake up at a reasonable hour.
But noooooooooooo, my brain is all like "GET YOUR *** UP YOU SON OF A ***" at 12:30. So here I am :/
Likely to stay up til 5-7 AM til I get tired as hell again, then pass out and wake up past noon.

Don't listen to it
This. It's keeping me awake right now, F5ing the front page repeatedly just because I'm bored. >____>
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 02:46:10
Link | Citer | R

if only you had got to squeeze rubber nuts as a child like the kids in new mexico... then you would of had the training needed to avoid gonorrhea.

hope ya feel better.
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 02:46:36
Link | Citer | R

Well ***.

Don't listen to it

Restlessness really really sucks when you just lay down in bed staring at the ceiling for an hour straight. I rather get something done on ffxi, even if it contributes to the fact that I keeps me up.

Anyways, Zah, if your throat is killing you there's this medicinal tea that works wonders for strep/sore throat.
Hopefully you can find it at your grocery store or something.

Makes life a little more tolerable when you're stuck with something that painful and agonizing.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-25 02:47:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Well ***.

Don't listen to it
Guess I'll go to bed or something, lol. ¯し(ツ)_/¯
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 02:47:27
Link | Citer | R

if only you had got to squeeze rubber nuts as a child like the kids in new mexico... then you would of had the training needed to avoid gonorrhea.

hope ya feel better.

To New Mexico I go then! Caaarrrrrryyy me!
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 02:49:14
Link | Citer | R

Anyways, Zah, if your throat is killing you there's this medicinal tea that works wonders for strep/sore throat.
Hopefully you can find it at your grocery store or something.

Makes life a little more tolerable when you're stuck with something that painful and agonizing.

LOL! One of the gals at work brought some Organic Throat Coat to work. There were many jokes. It does work wonders though.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-25 02:49:37
Link | Citer | R

Holy hacking cough, chest pain, and phlegm balls! I'm so glad people are still up.

such wonderful poetry zah. what have you been taking? you might be taking something that makes you not cough when you really need to hack up the chest congestion.

Mucinex, Nyquil, Dayquil, Benedryl. I think I'm going to got to the doctor tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I have strep throat.
I'm not one to really say anything because I take 250MG of Diphenhydramine a night.. And I've taken dangerous overdoses and mixes of different drugs in my life time... But mixing all those probably isn't a very good idea.

P.S. Strep throat sucks, I just had it recently.. You know until then I hadn't really ever gotten anything that sucked so bad.. It's like the perfect storm of symptoms to make your life living hell.
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 02:50:03
Link | Citer | R

Aside from being the butt of a *** joke from the name, the tea really is awesome.
Hope you feel better soon~
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 02:52:54
Link | Citer | R

Psycho Slip said: »
I'm not one to really say anything because I take 250MG of Diphenhydramine a night.. And I've taken dangerous overdoses and mixes of different drugs in my life time... But mixing all those probably isn't a very good idea.

P.S. Strep throat sucks, I just had it recently.. You know until then I hadn't really ever gotten anything that sucked so bad.. It's like the perfect storm of symptoms to make your life living hell.

Oh...I'm waiting until the recommended time is up to alternate. I'm just so desperate to feel better.

Yeah...I don't get it very often, but when I do it's killer. I never had strep throat before age twenty or twenty-one.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 02:53:51
Link | Citer | R

hope ya feel better.

To New Mexico I go then! Caaarrrrrryyy me!

you gonna take time off from work for the doctor or go in late and tough it out?
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-25 02:54:07
Link | Citer | R

My right ear itches something awful. :|
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 02:55:40
Link | Citer | R

you gonna take time off from work for the doctor or go in late and tough it out?

Pfft...I still have sick time, personal time, and vacation time to go through. I need to use it before next year anyway.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 02:59:57
Link | Citer | R

Pfft...I still have sick time, personal time, and vacation time to go through. I need to use it before next year anyway.

nice. blankets, sleep, and girly movies all day?

is it too hot there for a nice bowl of this?

*edit* had to change the pic. i prefer chicken and rice over chicken and noodle.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-25 02:59:59
Link | Citer | R

Oh...I'm waiting until the recommended time is up to alternate. I'm just so desperate to feel better.

Yeah...I don't get it very often, but when I do it's killer. I never had strep throat before age twenty or twenty-one.
Only things that I've experienced that even come close to strep throat is a really bad case of flu, chicken pox (maybe it was measles? I was really young) migraines so bad they literally made me puke, the headaches I suffer from now (which I highly believe to be Occipital Neuralgia) and food poisoning.. I once lost my voice for 2+ weeks, but other than the inconvenience of trying to speak and nothing but a strained whisper coming out, I didn't suffer much from it.

I actually get sick only rarely..
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 03:02:14
Link | Citer | R

Only things that I've experienced that even come close to strep throat is a really bad case of flu, chicken pox (maybe it was measles? I was really young) migraines so bad they literally made me puke, the headaches I suffer from now (which I highly believe to be Occipital Neuralgia) and food poisoning.. I once lost my voice for 2+ weeks, but other than the inconvenience of trying to speak and nothing but a strained whisper coming out, I didn't suffer much from it.

I actually get sick only rarely..

don't say their name. they'll hear you and come to torture us all ; ;
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-25 03:02:54
Link | Citer | R

:\ you just made my stomach hungry Hevans

That does look pretty good
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-25 03:04:55
Link | Citer | R

Eeew strep! D: Wish you were feeling better, Zah. I'm feeling much better tonight. Still a little snotty though. <.<;
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-25 03:06:30
Link | Citer | R

Note to self: Do not hold Myrmecoleon for job changes when low man. His laser beam beats wind resistance a lot hurts.

Feel better Zahrah :(
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 03:08:44
Link | Citer | R

Just curious, can you still do in game AH checks using the Guildwork Client? Or did they do away with that?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-25 03:09:24
Link | Citer | R

Just curious, can you still do in game AH checks using the Guildwork Client? Or did they do away with that?
you should be able to
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-25 03:09:38
Link | Citer | R

You pay >:
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-25 03:10:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
You pay >:
It's only for premium users now? >.>
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 03:11:45
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
Eeew strep! D: Wish you were feeling better, Zah. I'm feeling much better tonight. Still a little snotty though. <.<;

/cheer

I'm glad you're feeling better!

I think I'm going to take Slip and Hevan's suggestion and boil up some soup, then medicate again.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-25 03:12:12
Link | Citer | R

I'm gonna say you dont have to pay since I cant find it.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-25 03:13:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
I'm gonna say you dont have to pay since I cant find it.
idk, I just never used it really anyways.
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 03:13:32
Link | Citer | R

That's okay either way because I forgot the command line to check anyways! xD
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-25 03:15:51
Link | Citer | R