Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1737 1738 1739 ... 22717 22718 22719
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 02:03:36
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Eburo said: »
Well there was one moment that actually made me jump, because I'm too trusting, lol...
LOL, You know, I literally saw that? I was watching a crappy *** cam quality too and I noticed it.. Before it even happened, I called it, as soon as I saw which plug he pulled.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-23 02:05:09
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Galka, there aren't enough in the world.
I saw that summoner solo thing and I got really excited at what I could do with Evoker's Roll and Puppet Roll up at all times :x
What video would that be? :o
By Artemicion 2011-08-23 02:06:23
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Papesse said: »
Some of my solo fights :

Maiden of the Dusk (WoTG final BC)
Shantottofication :
JoF :
Suzaku :
Waking the Beast (Carbuncle Prime BC, duo)
Good job on Apocalypse Nigh, I knew it could be done.

Pretty much everything here >.>
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-23 02:13:08
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Papesse said: »
Some of my solo fights : Maiden of the Dusk (WoTG final BC) Shantottofication : JoF : Suzaku : Waking the Beast (Carbuncle Prime BC, duo) Good job on Apocalypse Nigh, I knew it could be done.
Pretty much everything here >.>
Uhh, I didn't watch all of them, but where do your rolls come into play? o.o;
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 02:13:16
Link | Citer | R

Awww, I missed a few pages of good stuff tonight!
By Artemicion 2011-08-23 02:14:20
Link | Citer | R

I suppose high level SMNs don't really need MP management on the outside. Suppose I could use Beast and Puppet or Drachen roll for all out avatar power :o
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-23 02:16:56
Link | Citer | R

I suppose high level SMNs don't really need MP management on the outside. Suppose I could use Beast and Puppet or Drachen roll for all out avatar power :o
If you take your Galka Warrior to its peak, there is a lot of stuff you can just violently smash. Like Odin Prime, Alexander Prime, Fenrir, Diabolos, and about anything with around 25k~30k HP if properly prepared and your luck isn't terrible.
By Artemicion 2011-08-23 02:20:41
Link | Citer | R

If you take your Galka Warrior to its peak, there is a lot of stuff you can just violently smash. Like Odin Prime, Alexander Prime, Fenrir, Diabolos, and about anything with around 25k~30k HP if properly prepared and your luck isn't terrible.

Fair enough. I was leveling my galka anyways so I can spoil my mithra and elvaan rotten down the line.

Things like
V.bow
PCA
Hagun
Osode
Shura
Trotters
X's Knife
etc. etc.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-23 02:23:27
Link | Citer | R

o.O thanks to this page I now need to level COR sub because I honestly never thought about that for smn... and still need to get around to rdm sometime XD
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 02:47:09
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else watch Entourage!? Ari's wife pisses me off. Grrrr!
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-23 02:48:55
Link | Citer | R

3 letter tarunames make's for confusing vent talk
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
Anyone else watch Entourage!? Ari's wife pisses me off. Grrrr!
I hear good things about it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 02:54:36
Link | Citer | R

It's a great show. Final season has been crazy so far. @_@;
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-23 02:57:19
Link | Citer | R

What's the show about Yomi?
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 03:13:49
Link | Citer | R

Welll! Enoutrage, the link might make it sound boring but it's really good. I've yet to hear of a male who didn't enjoy it. XD
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-08-23 03:18:30
Link | Citer | R

/struts through the thread
 Bismarck.Eburo
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 03:19:47
Link | Citer | R

*steps aside*
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 03:19:50
Link | Citer | R

Welll! Enoutrage, the link might make it sound boring but it's really good. I've yet to hear of a male who didn't enjoy it. XD
/wave

Last I checked I was male.

I'm very particular about the shows I watch.. I spend most of my time gaming, when I'm not doing that, I'm watching 'reality TV'.. Not the BS that's become synonymous with the title, but non-fiction.. Documentaries mostly, but not everything I watch can be classified as that.. It covers history, science and other things as well.. It takes a good show to pull me away from that.. The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Curb Your Enthusiasm, House... Stuff like that.. I'm always down to watch I Love Lucy or *** Van Dyke, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie or stuff like that though.. I grew up on Nick at Nite.. I'm an insomniac, so those older shows are the ones I know best.. Gotta be really old though.. There's a period of like mid-70's to early 90's that I just hate..

One relevant example
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-23 03:21:30
Link | Citer | R

Doesn't sound like my cup of tea.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-23 03:23:35
Link | Citer | R

Everyone logged off, I'm all alone... ; ;
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-23 03:28:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Alymorel said: »
I'm about to lay my head down. I think...

Also I am still irked that the game makes me wait to destroy Odin Prime the next 7~8 times. D: Curse you Japanese Midnight!
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 03:29:27
Link | Citer | R

I'm about to lay my head down. I think...

Also I am still irked that the game makes me wait to destroy Odin Prime the next 7~8 times. D: Curse you Japanese Midnight!
Wish I could go to bed.. No point in getting in bed and waking up the wife when she's gonna be getting up in 2 hours though.. Might as well just let her sleep..
[+]
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 03:31:34
Link | Citer | R

Crap. I have to be up in a couple hours for work.

At least I get to drive the Swag Mobile!!!

Is it ironic that my closing window of sleep opportunity closing makes me procrastinate even more actually getting to sleep?
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 03:33:21
Link | Citer | R

Psycho Slip said: »
/wave

Last I checked I was male.

I'm very particular about the shows I watch.. I spend most of my time gaming, when I'm not doing that, I'm watching 'reality TV'.. Not the BS that's become synonymous with the title, but non-fiction.. Documentaries mostly, but not everything I watch can be classified as that.. It covers history, science and other things as well.. It takes a good show to pull me away from that.. The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Curb Your Enthusiasm, House... Stuff like that.. I'm always down to watch I Love Lucy or *** Van Dyke, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie or stuff like that though.. I grew up on Nick at Nite.. I'm an insomniac, so those older shows are the ones I know best.. Gotta be really old though.. There's a period of like mid-70's to early 90's that I just hate..
So... you're saying you don't like Entourage? XD I was being honest when I said that, not really assuming. I should have said any guy I've talked to about it, enjoyed it. Even if it's just for the *** and titties aspect. :< Honestly, I heard about it through guys on my LS when they'd all be watching and basically do commentary over LS chat, lol. I thought it was lame until I actually watched a few episodes. They made is seem like it was just about some actor who had friends living with them and all they did was bang chicks all day.

I fell in love with a couple of the characters and kept watching because the story hooked me. I watch too much TV. House, The Walking Dead, Forensic Files, Entourage, HIMYM being a few of the favorites.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-23 03:33:27
Link | Citer | R

I'm about to lay my head down. I think... Also I am still irked that the game makes me wait to destroy Odin Prime the next 7~8 times. D: Curse you Japanese Midnight!
Wish I could go to bed.. No point in getting in bed and waking up the wife when she's gonna be getting up in 2 hours though.. Might as well just let her sleep..
I'll probably just get up again in 3 hours, either that or I'll be a stone all day. I can never predict how much I will sleep. Of course, this will all change when/after I've gone through basic.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 03:35:08
Link | Citer | R

It's a box.. On wheels.. I hated the first Scion I saw (although, they are starting to look a bit better, at least) then they released the Cube.. Who the *** is designing these damned things? I blame Toyota for starting it all.. Now all the foreign car companies have to start competing with it..
[+]
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 03:36:48
Link | Citer | R

Cheers for "Alarm Clock Extreme" for Android phones btw, makes me solve math problems to turn it off, so I actually have to be awake and long enough to focus on the screen and by then I'm up. Otherwise, I actually completely unconsciously shut my alarm off, and then wake up wondering why it never went off to begin with.

It's a box.. On wheels.. I hated the first Scion I saw (although, they are starting to look a bit better, at least) then they released the Cube.. Who the *** is designing these damned things? I blame Toyota for starting it all.. Now all the foreign car companies have to start competing with it..

but 'dis is a Honda Element! Complete with uber storage/knick knack spaces, and a nice sound system! Also umm.... >.> nothing else unique about it really.

Yes btw, the Cube does look stupid, it's not even symmetrical.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 03:37:11
Link | Citer | R

No I don't like Entourage... I don't like a lot of modern 'popular' shows.. Not out of (as I've said before) some stupid rebellion ***, I just don't see the appeal.. Entourage, Leverage, ***just start naming them <_< I can't even really remember their damned names because I just forget about them until they're brought up..
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 03:38:42
Link | Citer | R

Cheers for "Alarm Clock Extreme" for Android phones btw, makes me solve math problems to turn it off, so I actually have to be awake and long enough to focus on the screen and by then I'm up. Otherwise, I actually completely unconsciously shut my alarm off, and then wake up wondering why it never went off to begin with.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/moms/91f2/

Try that son of a ***.. It's mounted on wheels, the first time is just an alarm, but if you hit snooze, the second time it goes off, it becomes mobile... *** just getting your mind working, you have to physically get out of bed and start chasing it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 03:39:39
Link | Citer | R

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/moms/91f2/

Try that son of a ***.. It's mounted on wheels, the first time is just an alarm, but if you hit snooze, the second time it goes off, it becomes mobile... *** just getting your mind working, you have to physically get out of bed and start chasing it.

Alarm Clock Extreme has an alarm mode where it uses GPS to tell if you're moving at a certain speed, and only then it'll shut off.

Yours sounds more failsafe though. lol
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-23 03:40:17
Link | Citer | R

A random thought before I lay down: Ever PM someone wanting to just try to know them a bit better, but not be able to actually say anything that keeps a correspondence going? Besides Ninian, anybody that has PMed me or that I PM doesn't tend to be all that interested in chatting up about anything. That or it devolves into a bunch of Emoticons and LoLs. <_> Maybe I just stink at correspondence. Which makes me wonder if I will remember to write from basic.
First Page 2 3 ... 1737 1738 1739 ... 22717 22718 22719