Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1734 1735 1736 ... 22717 22718 22719
By Artemicion 2011-08-23 00:53:53
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Artemicion said: »
Oh my gah, can you seriously order that from Pizza hut or something? That looks so amazing *_*
http://www.gumbyspizza.com/

Brb moving to... one of these places.
Gumby said:
Gumby's Pizza Locations
Gainesville, FL, Tallahasse, FL, Tampa, FL, Champaign, IL, Normal, IL, Iowa City, IA, East Lansing, MI, Kalamazoo, MI, Columbia, MO, Chapel Hill, NC, Raleigh, NC, Wilmington, NC, Columbus, OH, State College, PA, College Station, TX, San Marcos, TX, Blacksburg, VA, Madison, WI
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-08-23 00:54:06
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
My sentiments also. They're so cuddly! The one I've been seeing has much potential! =)

Yus, so cuddly! >:3 Mine has potential too, but he's a bit too smart, and I can't beat him at Smash Brothers, so I dunno if I can keep him.
You're just mad I kick your *** with Peach.
[+]
VIP
By alyria 2011-08-23 00:54:15
Link | Citer | R

Psycho Slip said: »
Aly Saxena said: »
papa johns has the cheese bread, its goooood
Ew.. I dunno about where you live, but around here, Papa Johns is known for their half cooked dough and pizza that falls apart as soon as you try and pick it up..

I order it well done lol
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-23 00:55:12
Link | Citer | R

you guys need to go to NC and find a cookout burgers and shakes. it is THE best place and its super cheap
 Fenrir.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-23 00:55:19
Link | Citer | R

:{
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-08-23 00:56:01
Link | Citer | R

I wonder if I give Pizza Hut an extra $10 or something they can make something similar to Pokey Sticks there.
I'm in the state of mind as a starving stoner right now. I don't care what it takes, I want that!
 Asura.Xenophire
Serveur: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-08-23 00:56:02
Link | Citer | R

Oh my gah, can you seriously order that from Pizza hut or something? That looks so amazing *_*
http://www.gumbyspizza.com/

Brb moving to... one of these places.
Gumby said:
Gumby's Pizza Locations
Gainesville, FL, Tallahasse, FL, Tampa, FL, Champaign, IL, Normal, IL, Iowa City, IA, East Lansing, MI, Kalamazoo, MI, Columbia, MO, Chapel Hill, NC, Raleigh, NC, Wilmington, NC, Columbus, OH, State College, PA, College Station, TX, San Marcos, TX, Blacksburg, VA, Madison, WI
Oh snap. I need to find where that is here in the Zoo of K.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-23 00:56:07
Link | Citer | R

your stache has a sad
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-08-23 00:56:51
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said: »
Why is it that when I come in to here, it's either talking about men really wanting to be a women (which I enjoyed reading, oddly (Hi Niniann >=|)), or fleshlights and vaginas?

At least only late at night.

I'M SORRY! :<
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said: »
it's the blue alien one :3

Ohhh, ok. Yeah someone linked me that and I was all wat.
I'm looking forward to making homemade apple pie almost literally from scratch. Won't be grinding my own flour (YET!), but we have apple trees that are going to start changing soon, make the dough from scratch, and cook it all nice and stuff with cinnamon and stuff.

Oh god, I'm so hungry right now.

You better be sending me some of that.
/shrug

Sorry. I'm not really in to sex toys for the most part. Real deal or GTFO! LOL!

xD
I'd kill for a good peach or apple cobbler right now... apple pie would be acceptable as well.

I'll bring you both a pie when I kidnap you both when I visit FL lol.

=3
 Fenrir.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-23 00:57:11
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said: »

your stache has a sad

rofl

:{<
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 00:57:33
Link | Citer | R

I shoulda took a pic of the pizzas I made <_< but the last thing new I cooked and posted a pic of someone said it looked disgusting.. :( Stuffed tomatoes are actually pretty damned good.

make chinese and you can have a new son =O
I don't want a new son.

But I have made my own stir fry's.. I've made a lot of stuff, from all over the world.. Still need to make some real curry, and real Caribbean Jerk.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-08-23 00:58:01
Link | Citer | R

wtf. It's 2am and Gumby's is open right now. Lol.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-23 00:58:20
Link | Citer | R

I shoulda took a pic of the pizzas I made <_< but the last thing new I cooked and posted a pic of someone said it looked disgusting.. :( Stuffed tomatoes are actually pretty damned good.

I don't want a new son.

But I have made my own stir fry's.. I've made a lot of stuff, from all over the world.. Still need to make some real curry, and real Caribbean Jerk.

brb kidnapping you
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-08-23 00:58:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Xenophire said: »
I've never been there but I'm liking this place more and more.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-23 00:59:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Xenophire said: »

the 3 here are all on the coast =/, thats like a 1-3ish hour drive from me
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 00:59:35
Link | Citer | R

I wonder if I give Pizza Hut an extra $10 or something they can make something similar to Pokey Sticks there.
I'm in the state of mind as a starving stoner right now. I don't care what it takes, I want that!
Make it.. I went from 'better than box' pizza to 'better than chain restaurants' in only two attempts. Making pizza actually isn't that hard, the hardest part is the dough, and it's not making the dough, as that's easy, it's the shaping that's hard.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-23 00:59:38
Link | Citer | R

My sentiments also. They're so cuddly! The one I've been seeing has much potential! =)

Yus, so cuddly! >:3 Mine has potential too, but he's a bit too smart, and I can't beat him at Smash Brothers, so I dunno if I can keep him.

Oh man! My BF from high school use to kick my *** at Smash Brothers and laugh. He had no mercy. I just picked Princess Zelda and started taking suicide dives off of Hyrule. That'll teach him!
VIP
By alyria 2011-08-23 01:00:19
Link | Citer | R

I like their coupon deal for thursday
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 01:00:48
Link | Citer | R

I don't want a new son.

brb kidnapping you
You don't have to do all that, just bring me some alcohol and I'll cook.. Ingredients would help too..
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-08-23 01:01:22
Link | Citer | R

Make it.. I went from 'better than box' pizza to 'better than chain restaurants' in only two attempts. Making pizza actually isn't that hard, the hardest part is the dough, and it's not making the dough, as that's easy, it's the shaping that's hard.

I'm going to make 6 pizzas tomorrow from scratch. Dough kneading and all. Taking homegrown garlic and basil and making tons of pesto for it and taking homegrown tomatoes and making some sauce for some of them too!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-08-23 01:02:01
Link | Citer | R

you guys need to go to NC and find a cookout burgers and shakes. it is THE best place and its super cheap
There's a 24 hour diner not far from where I live that makes god-tier shakes, pretty good burgers too. It's a popular late night hangout for my friends. For lunch though, Guido's all the way. Best hot dogs you'll ever find and he'll make them any way you like. I usually get a Chicago dog.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-23 01:02:06
Link | Citer | R

I don't want a new son.

brb kidnapping you
You don't have to do all that, just bring me some alcohol and I'll cook.. Ingredients would help too..

thats too long *** of a drive for just 1 meal =/
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-08-23 01:02:12
Link | Citer | R

Some of you dudes shoulda gone to culinary school
VIP
By alyria 2011-08-23 01:02:52
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said: »

I love this avy lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-08-23 01:03:35
Link | Citer | R

I'll bring you both a pie when I kidnap you both when I visit FL lol.

=3
You wouldn't happen to be heading to FL next week by any chance? D:
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-08-23 01:03:41
Link | Citer | R

Why thank you :)
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 01:04:07
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to make 6 pizzas tomorrow from scratch. Dough kneading and all. Taking homegrown garlic and basil and making tons of pesto for it and taking homegrown tomatoes and making some sauce for some of them too!
If you've never done it, I suggest an hour or two before you want them done, to have some dough ready to start playing with.. It doesn't take years of experience to form a decent crust, but it's not something that you're going to do well the first 20 minutes you start working with it.

The dough kneading kinda sucks though.. About 5 mins through you want to say 'that's good enough' <_< but you must push on!
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 01:05:04
Link | Citer | R

I don't want a new son.

brb kidnapping you

Well unless you're a hot Swedish bimbo, kidnapping me won't get you any more meals.. You'll drive the same distance regardless.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-23 01:05:08
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said: »
I recommend it for all >:
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-23 01:05:37
Link | Citer | R

I don't want a new son.

brb kidnapping you

Well unless you're a hot Swedish bimbo, kidnapping me won't get you any more meals.. You'll drive the same distance regardless.

i'm learning swedish, does that count? =D
First Page 2 3 ... 1734 1735 1736 ... 22717 22718 22719