Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17319 17320 17321 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Asura.Ackeronll
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-11 17:36:52
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Chrisstreb said: »
Finally the rain is gone...

...the Sun shall rise again.
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Fyyvoaa 2015-05-11 17:38:22
Link | Citer | R

bought some of that mt dew dewshine stuff... not really impressed with it.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-11 17:43:07
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Arizona doesn't give teachers tenure. Also, I won't stop caring about kids. I will stop caring about some of their behavior and I definitely will stop caring about administration, but I won't stop caring about those little ***.

Even though they love getting on my nerves.

I was actually thinking about going back to school to become a teacher. I just finished a medical assisting program and it's not bad, and the medical field will always have jobs, but it's not my cup of tea.

I actually thought about becoming an English teacher while I was in high school, but at the time I was more focused on trying to get paid than following my passion, now a few years later, I'm reverting back to trying to follow my passion but with debt from the MA program, it's a little harder to get back to what I really want to do.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-11 17:44:45
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2015-05-11 17:52:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »

I always had that sneaking suspicion that drac was into that kinky *** ***.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Fyyvoaa 2015-05-11 18:02:52
Link | Citer | R

Verda said: »
Fyyvoaa said: »
bought some of that mt dew dewshine stuff... not really impressed with it.

I don't mind regular dew (I grew up drinking it) this though ... is just like a diluted mess, it's good in it's own weird way (it's made with real sugar, that's probably why...) but ... ehh... I would't buy it in bulk anyday soon, I mainly got it cause I liked the jug it came in and the tin thing lol, I can use it for change and put the bottle up somewhere
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-11 18:03:29
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Josiahkf said: »
Because each day was measured by god's hands as balanced and he created the sun at exactly the right distance to compliment his own system already in place.
I was just messin, Philosoraptor makes me laugh and sort of tied into earlier, though your post has me wondering if you're religious or not. It doesn't matter to me either way to me and you're in no way pressured to answer.

[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2015-05-11 18:10:31
Link | Citer | R

went to youtube to find something, ended up watching a video about escalators.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-11 18:24:25
Link | Citer | R

Fyyvoaa said: »
went to youtube to find something, ended up watching a video about escalators.

[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-11 18:29:02
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
No I am not a spiritual person, I just had a heavily closeted spiritual upbringing so I can advocate theoretical questions if posed.

Parents were so strict, at 17 I wasn't even allowed to drive females to school with me in my shitty old truck lol. "Temptation!"
Well that is an interesting upbringing. My parents wouldn't allow me to watch the Simpsons growing up because it was disrespectful, we were taught to think for ourselves and decide our own course on spirituality though. They had us go to Sunday school for a few months when we were old enough to hear what they have to say and then make up our own minds. My parents encouraged social interaction though, even partying. Which is probably why they were so shocked to find I'd rather just come home after school, read a book, play guitar and write some poetry than go out and party 99% of the time.

My mom was never a strict person, she never made me go to church and she never told me what I could and could not watch. She always told me that she never wanted to force a religion on me. She had told me that when I got old enough to decide, I can choose whatever religion I wanted. Though, I did go to a Baptist Sunday school every once in a while on my own doing. My mom also taught me about a higher power, but I also feel like I'm spiritual. I believe in a higher power, but I also believe in so many different things from so many different religions (demons, ghosts, reincarnation etc.) So that's why I feel like I'm more spiritual.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-11 18:33:46
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Josiahfk said: »
I can relate lol. Fresh prince of bel-air was particularly evil and forbidden, of course the Simpsons; Anything along those lines of patriarchy-focused degradation.

It was nice to get out of the house and start working fulltime at 14+ while finishing high school; helps one grow up very fast. Especially surrounded by drunks and strippers after that closeted childhood lol
Wth? What religious tenet is that against?
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-11 18:35:53
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Writing poetry as a teemager eeeep, that must have been.... Affirming lol
I write poetry still, some of it is actually pretty good, most of it not so much... it helped me explore my own ideas and mind and express them I appreciate it very much for that aspect. I had one guy in my HS come up to me because I published them in the school newspaper and told me he'd cut out several and put them on his wall and thought they were amazing. He ended up getting valedictorian 2 years behind me in class, and his wasn't the only compliment I got so yah in that aspect maybe it was affirming :) I haven't wrote or read as fervently as I did back then for many years unfortunately which is why I am attempting to get back into it. Something tells me writing forum posts doesn't really count.

I'd like to read some of your poetry if you don't mind. :D

I don't write poetry too much, though I have written some; I enjoy writing stories, though like you, I've grown away from writing, life just gets in the way.

Work, school, children time just gets away from you and by the end of the day, I don't know about you, but I just want to fall right into bed and pass out. lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-11 18:47:32
Link | Citer | R

Have you guys ever watched Fresh Prince? It's pretty much the exact opposite. You have the stupid kid who rebels against the head of household only to end up screwing ***up and having to have his *** saved by the head of household. >_> If anything it tries to teach you to respect your elders.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17319 17320 17321 ... 22710 22711 22712