Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1708 1709 1710 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Cerberus.Liandaru
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-08-21 07:28:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Cerberus.Liandaru said: »
Man, I feel so sorry for this girl dog. She appears to have been dropped off in my neighborhood, at least as far as I can tell. No name, no tags, nothing. She's really healthy atm, but my neighbors who are feeding her don't know if they can keep on feeding her, because money is real tight. She really loves my dogs, and tries to play with them when I walk them everyday. Though she doesn't realize that she sort of intimidates them, because she's a much larger dog.
Can you take her in?
No :(
Aww :( if I didn't have too many animals already I'd come get her. 2 of my cats I got from helping a stray momma kitty when she was prego. The other one was in a co-worker's yard and she was going to put it down if she didn't find a family for it. Then I felt like I was lacking something, so I got my dogs. Now my house is a constant madhouse. I love these critters, but some days, I just want to open the door and tell them all to go sow their wild oats.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 07:37:04
Link | Citer | R

Man, I feel so sorry for this girl dog. She appears to have been dropped off in my neighborhood, at least as far as I can tell. No name, no tags, nothing. She's really healthy atm, but my neighbors who are feeding her don't know if they can keep on feeding her, because money is real tight. She really loves my dogs, and tries to play with them when I walk them everyday. Though she doesn't realize that she sort of intimidates them, because she's a much larger dog.
Can you take her in?
Aww :( if I didn't have too many animals already I'd come get her. 2 of my cats I got from helping a stray momma kitty when she was prego. The other one was in a co-worker's yard and she was going to put it down if she didn't find a family for it. Then I felt like I was lacking something, so I got my dogs. Now my house is a constant madhouse. I love these critters, but some days, I just want to open the door and tell them all to go sow their wild oats.
I wish I could. On the up and up, she also really likes my neighbor's dog, so they may wind up tightening up spending on other luxuries and take her in. They have a looooooot of pets though. She's really healthy from the looks of her coat, and she's good around people. This morning she followed me and my dogs on our whole walk, and she even started to get annoying, because she wouldn't stop trying to get them to chase her/sniff their butts.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-08-21 07:39:44
Link | Citer | R

Can you take her in?
I wish I could. On the up and up, she also really likes my neighbor's dog, so they may wind up tightening up spending on other luxuries and take her in. They have a looooooot of pets though. She's really healthy from the looks of her coat, and she's good around people. This morning she followed me and my dogs on our whole walk, and she even started to get annoying, because she wouldn't stop trying to get them to chase her/sniff their butts.
That's freakin adorable :( Poor thing!
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-21 08:07:58
Link | Citer | R

hmmm my mouse has had this red slowly flashing light on it for the last few weeks... I'm pritty sure it's the battery warning but a little voice in the back of my head keeps wanting to say it will expload XD
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 08:09:25
Link | Citer | R

Exploding mouses! :O Think of your hand!
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-08-21 08:10:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
hmmm my mouse has had this red slowly flashing light on it for the last few weeks... I'm pritty sure it's the battery warning but a little voice in the back of my head keeps wanting to say it will expload XD

make sure you're using it with the *other* hand when it happens
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-21 08:11:31
Link | Citer | R

i thought you meant an actual mouse until i read the replies.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-21 08:13:29
Link | Citer | R

Nah I'm pritty sure it will just die on me when I'm doing something important... If it does expload I will never ignore that little voice again. (wtf is wrong with me it took 4 trys for me to hit the o writeing voice >.>)
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-08-21 12:14:47
Link | Citer | R

Getting mine and the spawn's hair cut today. Weeeee!
[+]
 Asura.Katianna
user: Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-21 12:24:14
Link | Citer | R

Can you take her in?

Is there someone you know that can take her in, or at least "foster" her until you can find a home for her?
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-21 12:24:28
Link | Citer | R

oh and /wave morning
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 12:35:37
Link | Citer | R

Sup.

I am so boreded ._.
 Leviathan.Novax
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-08-21 12:40:19
Link | Citer | R

Took my friend to pick up her son from his donor, donor gets attacked by two pit bulls before we get there. Shortly after getting there 5 cops shoot the dogs.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 12:45:35
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Novax said: »
Took my friend to pick up her son from his donor, donor gets attacked by two pit bulls before we get there. Shortly after getting there 5 cops shoot the dogs.

Hell.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 12:47:31
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
why all the moving servers, are you collecting kclubs from ffxiah friends
Initially, I moved from Ramuh to hang out with friends on Asura (/pokes Chuuu), and now Ramuh is merged with Bahamut, so I'm moving to Bahamut if I start playing again. My old LS misses me. :P
wow you switched servers just for ffxiah friends? that's dedication, my corny boisterous friend
Well, yes, there was Chu, Bart, and Abri. :P

Buuut I swapped only a couple days before I was moving back home and about to take an involuntary break, so that's why she didn't see me much and now she doesn't play at all! :3
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-08-21 12:50:11
Link | Citer | R

wat
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-08-21 12:50:23
Link | Citer | R

holy crap o-o
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-21 12:50:27
Link | Citer | R

thats bad
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 12:53:00
Link | Citer | R

Impending animal rights lawsuit.
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-21 12:55:18
Link | Citer | R

I wonder who owned the dogs, who trained them, and who was supposedly controlling the dogs. I realize (bear in mind that I have rehabilitated many "aggresive breeds") that certain breeds are prone to violence, but where was the people that were supposed to be responsible.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Novax
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-08-21 12:56:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Katianna said: »

I wonder who owned the dogs, who trained them, and who was supposedly controlling the dogs. I realize (bear in mind that I have rehabilitated many "aggresive breeds") that certain breeds are prone to violence, but where was the people that were supposed to be responsible.

No one in the neighborhood recognized them as far as i know.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 12:57:14
Link | Citer | R

No one in the neighborhood "said" they recognized them as far as i know.
fixed
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-21 12:58:35
Link | Citer | R

No one in the neighborhood recognized them as far as i know.

ah so someone got them thinking that they couldn't handle them and dumped them off...... would love to find out who they were just so I could kick them.

edit: or they just chickened out so they would avoid the law ><
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 13:01:10
Link | Citer | R

why all the moving servers, are you collecting kclubs from ffxiah friends
Initially, I moved from Ramuh to hang out with friends on Asura (/pokes Chuuu), and now Ramuh is merged with Bahamut, so I'm moving to Bahamut if I start playing again. My old LS misses me. :P
wow you switched servers just for ffxiah friends? that's dedication, my corny boisterous friend
Well, yes, there was Chu, Bart, and Abri. :P Buuut I swapped only a couple days before I was moving back home and about to take an involuntary break, so that's why she didn't see me much and now she doesn't play at all! :3

That's what he says, but the truth is he can't resist the lure of my subligar so he is coming back to Rahamut.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-21 13:04:02
Link | Citer | R

I really think people should nee a license before they can get pets sometimes : (
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-08-21 13:06:57
Link | Citer | R

I really think people should nee a license before they can get pets sometimes : (
our dogs do have licenses and we have to pay for it lol D:
By Artemicion 2011-08-21 13:07:09
Link | Citer | R

Frankly the same should apply for having a baby too.
The level of responsibility that comes with operating a two-ton mobile cage of metal is a fraction compared to the level of dedication and responsibility necessary to support another living being, be it a child or cat or dog.

It annoys me how many people take that for granted.

Oh and good morning too~
[+]
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-21 13:11:16
Link | Citer | R

I remember telling that to someone one time when I took two beautiful purebred bull mastifs that he turned over to me that were emaciated. He has no idea how to care for them and were abused. I believe that some people should just not own pets based on what I've seen as an animal rescue volunteer and foster mom.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-21 13:12:04
Link | Citer | R

Yeh one for a baby should deffinetly be there imo XD but both would really be impossible to regulate. I took parenting in high shcool just incase for whatever reason I had to care for a child... and some of the funny stories that came from old people seeing me with the test baby doll thing made it worth it.
First Page 2 3 ... 1708 1709 1710 ... 22718 22719 22720