Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17078 17079 17080 ... 22713 22714 22715
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-15 23:02:53
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
Ugh, the paladins back in the day sucked. At least in the shells I was in.

When my warrior was up to snuff, I would tank the monks because the paladins were too much of a pussy to do it.

Before the /sam buffs, I would do I war/nin. Pulling, kiting, DD, and tanking the adds, while the paladin, if you were ever in OrangeLS, know who I'm talking about.
Just how many years have you been playing?
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 23:03:15
Link | Citer | R

Drac, you remember my old character, right?

Also, I opened a PM from drac, and it was safe!
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 23:04:01
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said: »
Ugh, the paladins back in the day sucked. At least in the shells I was in.

When my warrior was up to snuff, I would tank the monks because the paladins were too much of a pussy to do it.

Before the /sam buffs, I would do I war/nin. Pulling, kiting, DD, and tanking the adds, while the paladin, if you were ever in OrangeLS, know who I'm talking about.
Just how many years have you been playing?

Since just after Ps2 release? I took time off a few times, for as long as a year and half at one point
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 23:04:08
Link | Citer | R

Uh I may have seen it
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-04-15 23:04:22
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
I still remember where I met my first friend in FFXI, center of the road, about three yalms from the Bastok Markets gate in South Gustaberg.
I rememeber the first person I met in XI was a pld that saved me from Yagudo aggro outside Windurst. Died anyway because I aggroed it again after he left because HURRR HOW DOES I BLACK MAGE.
Ended up in the same Dynamis ls as him a couple years later.
I miss this being a common thing. It's how I met a lot of friends/links hell members back in the day.
I had a chance to be the older player helping the new guy in XIv the other day. Newbie asked me for help outside Limsa, but I missed their /tell because I was ignoring the jingle because the RMT were out in full force. Felt like crap for ignoring them like that. ._.
I don't see as many people needing help, or even outside doing stuff in general in XIV. :/ All the instancing is great but since there's really nothing going on outside dungeons, unless you're fate grinding, the world feels so much less alive.

Also, I wish there was some way to fix the RMT spammage... it's the worst case of them I've ever experienced. :<
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 23:04:41
Link | Citer | R

Red head mithra warrior/sam, or usually sam/war
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 23:04:44
Link | Citer | R

I started on Bahamut in 04, went to Bismarck in 09
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 23:05:24
Link | Citer | R

I still remember where I met my first friend in FFXI, center of the road, about three yalms from the Bastok Markets gate in South Gustaberg.
I rememeber the first person I met in XI was a pld that saved me from Yagudo aggro outside Windurst. Died anyway because I aggroed it again after he left because HURRR HOW DOES I BLACK MAGE.
I miss this being a common thing. It's how I met a lot of friends/links hell members back in the day.
I had a chance to be the older player helping the new guy in XIv the other day. Newbie asked me for help outside Limsa, but I missed their /tell because I was ignoring the jingle because the RMT were out in full force. Felt like crap for ignoring them like that. ._.
I don't see as many people needing help, or even outside doing stuff in general in XIV. :/ All the instancing is great but since there's really nothing going on outside dungeons, unless you're fate grinding, the world feels so much less alive.

Also, I wish there was some way to fix the RMT spammage... it's the worst case of them I've ever experienced. :<

Big reason I really enjoyed Hunts
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 23:06:06
Link | Citer | R

Ah, I was already using Bloodrose full time by 2009.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-04-15 23:06:55
Link | Citer | R

Hate hate HATED Terra's staff paladins! Even when they were running from Kirin they sucked!

I used to use Dual Macuahtls as war/nin to kite him
This reminds me of the night I took over the BLM party and sleeping duties on PUP/SCH because our main RDM was sick...

Also the night I pissed me LS leader off by going PUP instead of SAM to a Kirin pop and did more damage than the mages with my PUP nukes...

*stares off into space*
Pup used to be the go to job for nukes, because enmity from the auto didn't transfer to the master - loved it for things like early ZNMs.
Took me months to finally get my leader to realize that. With how many bad PUPs we had in the shell as well as his general stigma towards the job it was near impossible to get "permission." Even then I think I was the only one normally allowed on the job and it was because I was super flexible about changing subs/duties.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-04-15 23:08:57
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Big reason I really enjoyed Hunts
See, I enjoy the idea behind hunts but... it really just felt the same. There was cooperation, and it happened in the open world... but it was really just a horde catching wind of the next pop and then moving out to it in the largest train possible.

Granted I caught mid/late versions of the Hunt so I guess my opinion is likely very skewed.
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 23:09:17
Link | Citer | R

I used to merit with a Pup main, and his auto was already better than most whms for healing the party, and he could dismiss and recall for a fresh auto, no down time.

Plus Pummel has amazing for pup even then
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 23:10:30
Link | Citer | R

I enjoyed the open world part since we went to areas we normally didn't. I hope they give us lots of hunt mobs and treasure hunts to do in the expansion

Also everyone here owes me 2m for my airship fund
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 23:10:55
Link | Citer | R

I loved soloing stuff on DNC, I sucked as PUP/DNC for some reason. Preferred PUP/NIN.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-04-15 23:11:53
Link | Citer | R

I used to merit with a Pup main, and his auto was already better than most whms for healing the party, and he could dismiss and recall for a fresh auto, no down time.

Plus Pummel has amazing for pup even then
Yeeeeea, Dynamis leader was not a happy camper about PUP getting Pummel.

"It should have been MNK's. PUP didn't deserve it!"

HA!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 23:11:58
Link | Citer | R

Wow Spath, so mean.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-04-15 23:13:38
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I enjoyed the open world part since we went to areas we normally didn't. I hope they give us lots of hunt mobs and treasure hunts to do in the expansion

Also everyone here owes me 2m for my airship fund
First you owe me 10m for my FC house fund. :|

and yea, I kinda hope there's more for groups to do in the open world rather than in instances for Heavensward.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-04-15 23:13:48
Link | Citer | R

PUPs couldn't do anything themselves. That's why they had puppets do all their work for them. Lazy good for nothin's....
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 23:14:00
Link | Citer | R

I already have a large house so no
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 23:14:44
Link | Citer | R

Monk got Ascetic's Fury, which used to be pretty beastly. People just sucked with weaponskill gear, and pup needed something to make it viable to even play.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-04-15 23:14:45
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
PUPs couldn't do anything themselves. That's why they had puppets do all their work for them. Lazy good for nothin's....
Hurtful. ;.;
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 23:14:45
Link | Citer | R

Mine just cured me. I did the DDing and tanking.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-04-15 23:15:47
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

mario kart 8 dlc pack 2 info
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-04-15 23:15:51
Link | Citer | R

Hurtful. ;.;
RDM = clearly superior!
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-04-15 23:16:57
Link | Citer | R

lolrefreeshwhore lolrdm
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-04-15 23:17:09
Link | Citer | R

*sigh*

Too many memories.

I think it's time to try for a nap.

Have a good evening, everyone!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 23:17:14
Link | Citer | R

Hurtful. ;.;
RDM = clearly superior!
We don't talk about RDM. FFXI's execution of RDM felt bad.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 23:18:49
Link | Citer | R

*sigh*

Too many memories.

I think it's time to try for a nap.

Have a good evening, everyone!

I'll sell you my small house for 10m
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-04-15 23:19:49
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
lolrefreeshwhore lolrdm
Hey, I was happy to take up the refresh *** status. I was one of the most effective RDMs there was! Just looky my RDM strategy guide on FFXIclopedia:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Red_Mage_-_Everyone%27s_Little_Beyotch
First Page 2 3 ... 17078 17079 17080 ... 22713 22714 22715