Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17076 17077 17078 ... 22714 22715 22716
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2015-04-15 22:35:36
Link | Citer | R

I valued my enjoyment over playing with *** retards.

I did pretty well tbh

Lone Wolf©
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 22:35:45
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
These people valued efficiency over good players.
Some people are like that, or backing people because they thing they stand to gain something from them. Kinda makes an LS hell.
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 22:35:46
Link | Citer | R

It does, but not to penny pinchers.
There are two kinds of efficiency: The kind that is actually efficient, and the kind people think is efficient but is merely an illusion of efficiency.
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 22:36:43
Link | Citer | R

They were honestly just lazy leaders, and not very good players, yet they demanded their members be or aim to be, top notch.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 22:36:45
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
Argh, I can't sleep and I feel like ***. Just let me sleep through this crap, please. @_@;
You sick or sore?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 22:36:51
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said: »
Hearing you guys talk makes me glad I was never in a big LS. Been in a few small ones and they were fun. Had a good time and still got stuff done. For me its all about the memories. When the severs go down all that loot will disappear. But the good memories will remain.

You did Iratham in Abyssea Tahrongi with me once lol
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 22:37:30
Link | Citer | R

They were honestly just lazy leaders, and not very good players, yet they demanded their members be or aim to be, top notch.
I know this too. Lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 22:38:33
Link | Citer | R

I'd rather sacrifice some efficiency for having fun

That's why I play with Kitty even though I die multiple times each run
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 22:38:43
Link | Citer | R

I used to do Abyssea Tahrongi parties with a guy named Ifk from another server who came to Bismarck.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2015-04-15 22:38:53
Link | Citer | R

I had a tight-knit group of friends, and we got ***done.

And a really good friend of mine that I feel bad for leaving, but he was probably the most kind-hearted and amazing person I've ever met in my years playing.

If you ever happen to seeh him in game Josi, he goes by Yoruichii (with two i's)
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-04-15 22:39:18
Link | Citer | R

It does, but not to penny pinchers.
There are two kinds of efficiency: The kind that is actually efficient, and the kind people think is efficient but is merely an illusion of efficiency.
See, even for a penny pincher I never understood that kind of mindset.

If you want efficiency, if you want to save money, you use good tools, that way things don't take longer than they need to.

In this sense, as bad as it sounds, you think of people as tools. If you don't care for the quality of your people, then it's like not caring for the quality of your tools, your efficiency goes down because you don't care enough to understand that without the proper tools people, ***is either not going to get done or it's going to be aggravatingly slow/inefficient.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 22:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Hearing you guys talk makes me glad I was never in a big LS. Been in a few small ones and they were fun. Had a good time and still got stuff done. For me its all about the memories. When the severs go down all that loot will disappear. But the good memories will remain.

Holy ***you have amazing memory lol
I still remember where I met my first friend in FFXI, center of the road, about three yalms from the Bastok Markets gate in South Gustaberg.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-15 22:40:08
Link | Citer | R

I just think some folks take this game way to seriously. It pixels on a screen. I am not saying you shouldn't focus , pay attention, etc. But I have seen some plp flip out. Which to be honest always makes me chuckle. When I was on Cerb there was the dude flipping out about is cures. He never died, I removed all bad stats. But I guess it was not not fast enough and he was shouting WTF, and if it was me I would kick you, etc. I just shouted back “ sheesh” you will wake up your mom, lol.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 22:40:48
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield said: »

And a really good friend of mine that I feel bad for leaving, but he was probably the most kind-hearted and amazing person I've ever met in my years playing.

If you ever happen to seeh him in game Josi, he goes by Yoruichii (with two i's)

Guy with a similar name (won't write it here though, lolplayerwarning) was a total *** moron on Bismarck lol

Josiah might know who I mean (mithra)
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 22:41:24
Link | Citer | R

If you want to save money, you use good tools with the intent to bring in dollars. It's called investing.

If you invest in your LS as a whole, rather than a select group or clique in the LS, your over-all performance and efficiency sky-rockets.

I get the idea of using people as tools, as an analogy, because they are your investments.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 22:41:25
Link | Citer | R

I'd rather sacrifice some efficiency for having fun

That's why I play with Kitty even though I die multiple times each run
You forgot Dameion and I.

EDIT: Sorry for reminding you.
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 22:42:15
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield said: »

Guy with a similar name (won't write it here though, lolplayerwarning) was a total *** moron on Bismarck lol

Josiah might know who I mean (mithra)
I know who you mean!

Edit: I actually think I had it out with this person a few times too
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 22:44:13
Link | Citer | R

If you want to save money, you use good tools with the intent to bring in dollars. It's called investing.

If you invest in your LS as a whole, rather than a select group or clique in the LS, your over-all performance and efficiency sky-rockets.

I get the idea of using people as tools, as an analogy, because they are your investments.
The way I see it is if I don't get a piece of gear and the new guy in the LS gets it, big deal, it's still a win for the LS because you're investing in and improving members.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-04-15 22:44:52
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Argh, I can't sleep and I feel like ***. Just let me sleep through this crap, please. @_@;
You sick or sore?
Neither.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2015-04-15 22:45:15
Link | Citer | R

I just think some folks take this game way to seriously. It pixels on a screen. I am not saying you shouldn't focus , pay attention, etc. But I have seen some plp flip out. Which to be honest always makes me chuckle. When I was on Cerb there was the dude flipping out about is cures. He never died, I removed all bad stats. But I guess it was not not fast enough and he was shouting WTF, and if it was me I would kick you, etc. I just shouted back “ sheesh” you will wake up your mom, lol.
Preach BBB!
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2015-04-15 22:46:31
Link | Citer | R

You sick or sore?
Neither.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 22:46:47
Link | Citer | R

You sick or sore?
Neither.
This may sound strange but try some ASMR stuff on YouTube. Sometimes helps me.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-04-15 22:46:48
Link | Citer | R

The way I see it is if I don't get a piece of gear and the new guy in the LS gets it, big deal, it's still a win for the LS because you're investing in and improving members.
Exactly, especially if it's going to be a bigger improvement for them, than it would be for us.

I used to organize events around LS members who needed gear for the jobs they used at events, and gear they wanted for jobs they enjoyed playing, and they were pretty happy and didn't really *** about always being on the same job all the time (I tried to be flexible, and even leveled mage jobs to help with flexibility), and people wouldn't suddenly disappear after getting their loot.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-15 22:47:02
Link | Citer | R

How many times did I die, lol. Or was it one of the clears Cert was spoon feeding me?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 22:47:37
Link | Citer | R

I hated when the non-gear swapping PLD got ***though, felt like such a waste
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-15 22:47:58
Link | Citer | R

Wait, BB is a fellow healer?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-15 22:48:01
Link | Citer | R

How many times did I die, lol. Or was it one of the clears Cert was spoon feeding me?

I think we killed it because it was up, pretty sure it was a leveling PT
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-04-15 22:48:22
Link | Citer | R

I still remember where I met my first friend in FFXI, center of the road, about three yalms from the Bastok Markets gate in South Gustaberg.
I rememeber the first person I met in XI was a pld that saved me from Yagudo aggro outside Windurst. Died anyway because I aggroed it again after he left because HURRR HOW DOES I BLACK MAGE.
Ended up in the same Dynamis ls as him a couple years later.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17076 17077 17078 ... 22714 22715 22716