Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1677 1678 1679 ... 22718 22719 22720

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-08-19 04:18:58
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
fun night in 14 agains :O one of the male voices had the creepiest laugh :O
We were partying in some mines ages ago, (the mines North of Ul'Dah) and we discovered that not only does elvaan male have a really long, creepy laugh, but that if you do it while running, you leave your laugh behind. Was *** weeeiiiiird man.

(And they haven't fixed that either, do any /emote that makes a noise and you can run away from it)
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-19 04:19:38
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
lol those crystals dont do that anymore o.o the game is getting really goods :3 it has lots of potential. ive been doing the city quests and they have interesting stories and cut scenes everywhere lol
Good, that's where the chunk of my enjoyment out of FF games (including XI) come from. I might just have to pick up a copy now :x
dont blame me if u find something u dont like lol they still have lots to fix and i hear it will get most of the problems in the next update

It's getting better for sure, but they need to just default the controls back to FFXI.

Seriously.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-19 04:20:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Psycho Slip said: »
Note to self: Do not drink 4 sodas late at night within the length of the movie, Gangs of New York. Too wired @.@
OMG let it go! We get it, you watched Gangs of New York! <_< That's like the 3rd time I've seen you either name the movie, or directly reference it in the last 4 or so hours.
Hmmm, Cameron Diaz looks good as a redhead in Gangs of New York. I'm sorry, like most humans I am terrible at being completely/truely random. Would you rather I go on about wood davvers or something?
No be random <_< Just ignore me, I'm bored and kinda drunk atm.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-19 04:20:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
all yours vrye
I dunno. It's really hard to catch an optical illusion. They tend to lack in the tangible category.
You just gotta believe!
Odin.Blazza said: »
We were partying in some mines ages ago, (the mines North of Ul'Dah) and we discovered that not only does elvaan male have a really long, creepy laugh, but that if you do it while running, you leave your laugh behind. Was *** weeeiiiiird man.

(And they haven't fixed that either, do any /emote that makes a noise and you can run away from it)
That sounds awesome >:
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-08-19 04:20:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said: »
but it was a good movie =o
Everyone has their opinions.. I start talking about what movies I like and I'm practically shunned <_<;;;

I saw that Lilo and Stitch movie in theaters a long time ago.

Sober.

Yeah.

That's right.
i love lilo and stitch :< what u trying to say?!

lol i should try that next time lol mostly all of the elvaan emotes are so awkward lol >_>
By Artemicion 2011-08-19 04:20:27
Link | Citer | R

lol those crystals dont do that anymore o.o the game is getting really goods :3 it has lots of potential. ive been doing the city quests and they have interesting stories and cut scenes everywhere lol

Good, that's where the chunk of my enjoyment out of FF games (including XI) come from. I might just have to pick up a copy now :x
dont blame me if u find something u dont like lol they still have lots to fix and i hear it will get most of the problems in the next update

I can't really *** about it if it's free to play eh?
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-08-19 04:21:03
Link | Citer | R

I can't really *** about it if it's free to play eh?
doesnt stop all those all people lol
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-19 04:21:08
Link | Citer | R

Note to self: Do not drink 4 sodas late at night within the length of the movie, Gangs of New York. Too wired @.@
OMG let it go! We get it, you watched Gangs of New York! <_< That's like the 3rd time I've seen you either name the movie, or directly reference it in the last 4 or so hours.
Hmmm, Cameron Diaz looks good as a redhead in Gangs of New York. I'm sorry, like most humans I am terrible at being completely/truely random. Would you rather I go on about wood davvers or something?
No be random <_< Just ignore me, I'm bored and kinda drunk atm.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail91.html

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-19 04:22:29
Link | Citer | R

How do we get it to appear again though, Ludoggy? I don't know how we got it to appear in the first place!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-19 04:23:24
Link | Citer | R

A strongbad-related link
We can't be frens no mo'.
That's ok. I'll try to live on, in my empty soul-less husk. Deprived of moustache for all eternity.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-08-19 04:23:28
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »

It's getting better for sure, but they need to just default the controls back to FFXI.

Seriously.
i dont agree. if i wanted ff11 controls id just play ff11
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-08-19 04:24:02
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, the MP patch is pretty recent I think, it used to piss me off too that the only way to restore it was ethers or going all the *** way back to the crystal.

Also I've been saying ever since alpha that it has awesome potential, just has a *** of a load of work left to do before it reaches it unfortunately.

Was initially supposed to be released on boxing day last year I think, or somewhere around December, then they released it a couple months early, when as it turns out, they should have released it about a year later <_<
By slipispsycho 2011-08-19 04:27:03
Link | Citer | R

Everyone has their opinions.. I start talking about what movies I like and I'm practically shunned <_<;;;

I saw that Lilo and Stitch movie in theaters a long time ago.

Sober.

Yeah.

That's right.
Yeah? Well I like most of the crap Hollywood pumps out.. Cowboys and Aliens? Good movie. Jonah Hex? Good movie. Titanic? Great movie. The Watchmen? Fantastic movie. X-Men 1-3? *** SHITTY! First Class? Decent. Scream 4? Better than all the rest. Entire Fast and Furious franchise? Good series. Babylon A.D.? Good movie. 2012? Loved it! List goes on and on.. It seems like everything I like, everyone else thinks is ***.. Everything I HATE, everyone else loves.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-19 04:27:27
Link | Citer | R

How do we get it to appear again though, Ludoggy? I don't know how we got it to appear in the first place!
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-08-19 04:27:34
Link | Citer | R

lol big headache D: i think my body is mad D: going to sleeps now
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-08-19 04:28:01
Link | Citer | R

I do, to a certain extent. The battle system can still be totally different while maintaining the same controls. As it is now, I *** hate the camera system. Also, if you're running forward without auto-run, and you press left shift, it stops you running. Which effectively means you can't reverse tab through targets while moving and is annoying as hell. In fact, the targeting system in general gives me the shits big time. Especially since I can never remember (or find) what the new button is for changing between enemy/friendly/all targeting modes.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-19 04:28:50
Link | Citer | R

I saw that Lilo and Stitch movie in theaters a long time ago. Sober. Yeah. That's right.
Yeah? Well I like most of the crap Hollywood pumps out.. Cowboys and Aliens? Good movie. Jonah Hex? Good movie. Titanic? Great movie. The Watchmen? Fantastic movie. X-Men 1-3? *** SHITTY! First Class? Decent. Scream 4? Better than all the rest. Entire Fast and Furious franchise? Good series. Babylon A.D.? Good movie. 2012? Loved it! List goes on and on.. It seems like everything I like, everyone else thinks is ***.. Everything I HATE, everyone else loves.
Awwwww yeah, Titanic.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-08-19 04:29:03
Link | Citer | R

I do, to a certain extent. The battle system can still be totally different while maintaining the same controls. As it is now, I *** hate the camera system. Also, if you're running forward without auto-run, and you press left shift, it stops you running. Which effectively means you can't reverse tab through targets while moving and is annoying as hell. In fact, the targeting system in general gives me the shits big time. Especially since I can never remember (or find) what the new button is for changing between enemy/friendly/all targeting modes.
oh thats what i was meaning to do lol i wanted to invert the cameras cuz i keep pressing the wrong one but now its too late lol i usually just use the mouse to click on my target and i have no problem lol
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-08-19 04:30:53
Link | Citer | R

Hmm, I haven't actually tried mouse targeting. Why would I when I'm used to FFXI where the keyboard targeting system works so damn well! In fact, it shits me when I need to use the mouse for anything in FFXIV lol.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop ranting and do some homework, night Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-19 04:32:44
Link | Citer | R

I hate Tab compared to my controller targeting >:
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-19 04:33:35
Link | Citer | R

http://www.homestarrunner.com/4gregs.html
Is freaking hilarious.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-19 04:34:49
Link | Citer | R

I saw that Lilo and Stitch movie in theaters a long time ago. Sober. Yeah. That's right.
Awwwww yeah, Titanic.
Well to be fair, I've loved Titanic since before it was ever conceived as a movie.. I loved the ship, it conjured up the deepest of my interest and imagination, until I found space. It was a beautiful ship, it was an extremely well built ship, it embodied the very essence of man's genius and ingenuity, but it wouldn't be half as interesting if it hadn't brought to light the very essence of our flaws, arrogance and superiority.

Man builds the grandest of all things, then is taught that mother nature always has the final rule... You can learn to live with mother nature, but you are always at it's mercy.. The moment you forget that, is the moment you sign for disaster.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By slipispsycho 2011-08-19 04:37:43
Link | Citer | R

The Lakehouse.. I still have it on my computer amongst many other movies, some that I'd be surprised if anyone had even heard of, much less seen.. Like Mean Guns..

But I agree, movie was pretty crappy.. I just tend to keep movies that I download. There are quite a few I'd delete if I needed the room.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-19 04:38:35
Link | Citer | R

I delete and dont seed everything I download...how bad of a person am I?
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-08-19 04:39:11
Link | Citer | R

wait, you're not supposed to do that?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-19 04:39:51
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Asymptotic said: »

wait, you're not supposed to do that?
Ratio of 1.1 minimum =o
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-19 04:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Awwwww yeah, Titanic.
Haha I like Keanu Reeves and Tom Cruise movies. [for the most part. that one with Reeves and Bullock time traveling with letters in mailboxes was like Bill and Ted but minus a phone booth and anything good..]

I'm so saving that to spam in future at anything I like >_>
First Page 2 3 ... 1677 1678 1679 ... 22718 22719 22720