Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16709 16710 16711 ... 22710 22711 22712
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-03-11 01:52:41
Link | Citer | R

lol just one shot Mr. Satan ._.

kinda feel sorry for the ol guy lol <,<
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 01:58:39
Link | Citer | R

Ok, so you're doing the running bit for the Promotion: Sergeant Major Wildcat Badge.
By Jetackuu 2015-03-11 02:01:35
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
Ok, so you're doing the running bit for the Promotion: Sergeant Major Wildcat Badge.
I think I'm still on the situps, I'd have to hop on, haven't been on in months.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 02:11:05
Link | Citer | R

I think the sit-ups was the part of the quest that annoyed me the most, since I couldn't time for ***.

The last part, the running, was the easiest to me, though by all accounts, people were saying it's the hardest one out of the three for the promotion.
By Artemicion 2015-03-11 04:41:30
Link | Citer | R

I'm excited. Finally have a chance to visit chinatown later today and have some korean bbq and maybe find some imported soundtracks I've had such a hard time finding. In the 13 years I've lived here, I've never formally been to chinatown.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-03-11 06:40:06
Link | Citer | R

I think the sit-ups was the part of the quest that annoyed me the most, since I couldn't time for ***.

The last part, the running, was the easiest to me, though by all accounts, people were saying it's the hardest one out of the three for the promotion.
It's more of that I don't think I'm getting it to register at all, as I've yet to get a single accurate sound, as far as I can tell.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 06:47:41
Link | Citer | R

When I finally managed to pass my test (which I got 10/10 sit ups), I had stopped listening for the noises, and instead focused on their movements.

Probably not a lot of help, but when I read the synopsis of the quest this morning, the info on bg wiki said the same thing.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-11 07:12:35
Link | Citer | R

Kali cooking

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-11 07:18:30
Link | Citer | R

Bear cooking

Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-11 07:24:02
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-11 07:27:53
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 08:24:49
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Kali cooking

This is why we keep Kali out of the kitchen.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-03-11 10:02:07
Link | Citer | R

Ran out of ***to buy with Soldiery so Animus books soon. I'm gonna try to just have fun with it.
 leo
By leo 2015-03-11 10:06:58
Link | Citer | R

Kali cooking

I like how the girl shake her hand like a kitten shakes it's paw when it get wet. But hot oil spill burns ain't fun, ya know.
Serveur: Ultros
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2015-03-11 10:07:27
Link | Citer | R

I'm doing the same thing, soldiery just sits capped till I have another book to buy. I should really finish my spharai animus, but sooooooo lazy.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 10:08:35
Link | Citer | R

leo said: »
Kali cooking

I like how the girl shake her hand like a kitten shakes it's paw when it get wet. But hot oil spill burns ain't fun, ya know.
Having worked in kitchens before, oil burns are the worst. Goes in deep and stays in deep.

Surface burns, such as handling a panhandle that is too hot, aren't *as bad*, but can still be pretty bad.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 10:09:35
Link | Citer | R

Allyha Kiade said: »
I'm doing the same thing, soldiery just sits capped till I have another book to buy. I should really finish my spharai animus, but sooooooo lazy.
I toss all my Soldiery into alexandrite maps.

Or buy ***worth selling.

Also, 50/75 Alex towards my Sasuke's Blades, and I haven't even finished the books.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 10:27:16
Link | Citer | R

And with that "9yo ran to death" thread, I'm starting to lose what little faith I had left in humanity.

People trying to justify child abuse because apparently coaches "do it all the time" until the kids "***, piss, or vomit" for missing things like a free throw.
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2015-03-11 10:32:47
Link | Citer | R

And with that "9yo ran to death" thread, I'm starting to lose what little faith I had left in humanity.

People trying to justify child abuse because apparently coaches "do it all the time" until the kids "***, piss, or vomit" for missing things like a free throw.
You still had faith in humanity? Well that was your first mistake.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 10:37:22
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said: »

You still had faith in humanity? Well that was your first mistake.
Or so I'm told.

Quite constantly by the posters in the Ni forum. And my brother.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-11 10:40:11
Link | Citer | R

I don't understand how people start fires while cooking with oil. I've been deep frying stuff since I was a kid. Not one fire ever. The worst that ever happened was I went to heat up a pot oil and forgot about it and started to smoke, but no fire. Take the pot off the stove and let it cool, make sure to never forgot about hot oil again. Lessen learned.

Electric stoves, gas stoves, doesn't matter.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 10:42:30
Link | Citer | R

Opinions that don't perpetuate physical and mental abuse I can deal with.
One of the founding reasons I can be friends with KN, and somewhat amicable towards some of the other posters in the PnR sections, but the amount of sheer stupidity, and skewed stances that laud or downplay the suffering of a child by linking it to something completely different, or even permitting it to continue to happen *because figures of authority that are responsible for the physical and mental well-being of a child under the age of majority* is something else entirely.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 10:45:17
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I don't understand how people start fires while cooking with oil. I've been deep frying stuff since I was a kid. Not one fire ever. The worst that ever happened was I went to heat up a pot oil and forgot about it and started to smoke, but no fire. Take the pot off the stove and let it cool, make sure to never forgot about hot oil again. Lessen learned.

What's really funny, is seeing someone burn water. I've witnessed my sister manage to do it.

As far as cooking with oil, it's pretty common to hear about it happening, and one of the reasons why there's an oil fire safety procedure and even extinguishers that cover grease/oil, electrical, and other (currently to steamed off to remember it atm)
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-03-11 10:47:58
Link | Citer | R

Obviously you haven't watched enough anime!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-11 10:50:25
Link | Citer | R

What's really funny, is seeing someone burn water. I've witnessed my sister manage to do it.

As far as cooking with oil, it's pretty common to hear about it happening, and one of the reasons why there's an oil fire safety procedure and even extinguishers that cover grease/oil, electrical, and other (currently to steamed off to remember it atm)
Oh yeah I know it happens a lot in big kitchens and especially with grease, but at home with a normal stove? I heard someone the other day tell a story about cooking french fries and one drop of oil spit out and started a fire. Made me think to myself, how are they doing it? I've never had that happen and I used to fry all the things back in the day.

Deep fried large pretzels are fantastic btw.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 10:50:44
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »

Obviously you haven't watched enough anime!
Or as previously mentioned in said thread, I've been watching too many movies, despite the information I've posted coming directly from various legal websites, dictionaries, and other easily verifiable sources.

And I haven't really watched a lot of anime recently...
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 10:53:10
Link | Citer | R

Oh yeah I know it happens a lot in big kitchens and especially with grease, but at home with a normal stove? I heard someone the other day tell a story about cooking french fries and one drop of oil spit out and started a fire. Made me think to myself, how are they doing it? I've never had that happen and I used to fry all the things back in the day.

Deep fried large pretzels are fantastic btw.
Yes, yes they are. Anyways, it kind of depends on the oil, and the temperature of the coil element on an electric stove.

I've never witnessed it, hope to never witness it (although dirty oil/grease can become combustible rather quick), I also have to wonder how the *** they manage to live without cooking.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-03-11 10:57:29
Link | Citer | R

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16709 16710 16711 ... 22710 22711 22712