Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15281 15282 15283 ... 22643 22644 22645
 Bismarck.Yubel
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Yubel 2014-08-25 17:30:39
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Who's the "blonde" I can't place it...
looks like a female Sanji
[+]
By gdiShun 2014-08-25 17:31:56
Link | Citer | R

Congrats, King.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-25 17:35:45
Link | Citer | R

I guess, the outfit isn't quite right, but to each their own. (Didn't see the "smoke" until now, guess that makes it closer).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-08-25 17:57:42
Link | Citer | R

[+]
Serveur: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
By Raein Tilgung 2014-08-25 18:09:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Silent Hill is pretty much the benchmark of the genre. Well, the early games at least.

Always thought Resident Evil got that honor.
Resident Evil has the bigger fanbase. Silent Hill is infinitely more horror filled though.

Resident Evil's horror is mostly a mixture of zombie and slasher films. The story is relatively weak with lots of action. More combat intensive with easy puzzles. Combat being shooting because Resident Evil melee combat is trash until RE6.

In Silent Hill the monsters are unique creatures, there's a huge focus on a deeper less direct story, challenging puzzles and the entire environment is disgusting but attractive. And the relatable non-action movie protagonists.

Also, Akira Yamaoka is a sound genius. Sound effects, back ground noises and music are very disturbing.

Another point in Silent Hills favor is melee combat is and has always been absolutely viable. Scarce bullets doesn't mean much when you can beat the ***out of an enemy with a steel pipe. Something that took Resident Evil uh... eight? games to get right.

YouTube Video Placeholder

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-25 18:25:06
Link | Citer | R

Rae!
*glomps*
[+]
By Raein Tilgung 2014-08-25 18:26:22
Link | Citer | R

Ahoy :D

The Silent Hill signal was lit, I was bound to show up. >_>
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-25 18:27:03
Link | Citer | R

Sophie Tilgung said: »
Ahoy :D
How goes it?
[+]
By Raein Tilgung 2014-08-25 18:33:54
Link | Citer | R

Still hate my job. Been really busy. Busy to the point that we've had to skip our break 3 times over the last 4 days to keep up with the customers. Same ***happened last week.

Basically unchanged, I guess.

How's life treating you?
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-25 18:36:52
Link | Citer | R

Still hate my job. Been really busy. Busy to the point that we've had to skip our break 3 times over the last 4 days to keep up with the customers. Same ***happened last week.

How's life treating you?
Roller coaster of fun, things look up but today has me going downhill. I'll pick back up though. Finally got the new computer so I can get back into 14 and I'm messing around with streaming a bit. Thinking I may pickup a webcam tonight and stream a few low dungeons to keep me spirits up. :x

I really hope you get out of that job soon.:< you deserve better.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-08-25 19:06:22
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-08-25 19:08:15
Link | Citer | R

wat r u lookin at
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-08-25 19:16:51
Link | Citer | R

Gackt
By Raein Tilgung 2014-08-25 19:51:36
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

How's life treating you?
Roller coaster of fun, things look up but today has me going downhill. I'll pick back up though. Finally got the new computer so I can get back into 14 and I'm messing around with streaming a bit. Thinking I may pickup a webcam tonight and stream a few low dungeons to keep me spirits up. :x

Glad to hear things have been looking up recently. They seemed pretty grim last I saw. :<

PC upgrades are always great. I haven't been enjoying XIV as much because of work. Stress is leaving me too drained to do anything above bare minimum focus and very little tolerance for typical randumbs.

Oddly have enough energy to breeze through Dark Souls 2 in preparation of DLC 2.

I've been looking around. Mostly stuff related to the Rock Island Arsenal. It's like 3 minutes away and the pay is amazing. $12 to stock shelves for military families? Cook lunch for kids in day care from military families? I'd gladly do that stuff over the shithole I'm in now..
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-25 19:56:45
Link | Citer | R

How's life treating you?

Glad to hear things have been looking up recently. They seemed pretty grim last I saw. :<

PC upgrades are always great. I haven't been enjoying XIV as much because of work. Stress is leaving me too drained to do anything above bare minimum focus and very little tolerance for typical randumbs.

Oddly have enough energy to breeze through Dark Souls 2 in preparation of DLC 2.

I've been looking around. Mostly stuff related to the Rock Island Arsenal. It's like 3 minutes away and the pay is amazing. $12 to stock shelves for military families? Cook lunch for kids in day care from military families? I'd gladly do that stuff over the shithole I'm in now..
At the very least I'm getting off nights. From the looks of it the whole gf thing has already gone under(not 100% sure on why atm but either way it's very saddening, we had a lot in common. :<) I'm just happy to be working towards having free time and into possibly starting to do some beginning stuff with YouTube/twitch to keep me going.

Also that sounds awesome just for the stuff you're doing. :O I wanna sign up. Lmao

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-25 20:22:34
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »

Gackt
meant the character fool, but I'm not sure if I want to know how you know that.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-25 20:23:48
Link | Citer | R

Bleh
By Raein Tilgung 2014-08-25 20:56:10
Link | Citer | R

How's life treating you?

At the very least I'm getting off nights. From the looks of it the whole gf thing has already gone under(not 100% sure on why atm but either way it's very saddening, we had a lot in common. :<) I'm just happy to be working towards having free time and into possibly starting to do some beginning stuff with YouTube/twitch to keep me going.

Also that sounds awesome just for the stuff you're doing. :O I wanna sign up. Lmao
Sorry to hear about the possible GF issue. :/

As for the job thing. This is the site for that. Might even have stuff available near you.

Need to go pass out, work wiped me out today ._.

Later Spath~
VIP
By Kalila 2014-08-25 20:56:46
Link | Citer | R

Silent Hills stuff
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-25 21:06:24
Link | Citer | R

It's been bugging me what that thing reminds me of but I finally realized:
[+]
 Ragnarok.Yatenkou
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Yatenkou
By Ragnarok.Yatenkou 2014-08-25 22:06:57
Link | Citer | R

First day on Eorzea.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-08-25 22:11:27
Link | Citer | R

boobs
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-08-25 22:12:40
Link | Citer | R

Something something, ugh I waited till Monday/was forced to wait till Monday by DDoS hackers to cap my alt's soldiery and get his ST item. Ugh.
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-08-25 22:13:19
Link | Citer | R

Also Kali is missing Spath being online!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-25 22:27:16
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
boobs
Yes, please.
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-25 22:31:06
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
boobs
Yes, please.

No one specified whether male or female. Hopefully female.
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-08-25 22:31:26
Link | Citer | R

Do yee now!?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15281 15282 15283 ... 22643 22644 22645